Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68102 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by splendidbaby(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rip madam.sometimes I just use to imagine how sweet this world Will be without this religion that has been a torn on peoples flesh in the name of fighting for their God.so sad

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Kagarko(m): 2:56am On Jul 15, 2016
palsenator:
You are a liar... Koran orders you to kill , rape ,plunder , and behead.. Seems you don't read your koran

Please i need address of such places in the Qur'An which order killing without reason.

Please try get sense if you don't have one.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by palsenator(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Kagarko:

Please i need address of such places in the Qur'An which order killing without reason.

Please try get sense if you don't have one.
Killing the unbelievers is a reason to you ode... The Koran orders you to kill for reasons of course but unimaginable reasons... lemme share just 2 verses with you... Koran 4:89... orders killing of those that are not of your faith... , 8: 12... Hopefully you can get sense before I open over 100 verses of your Koran that order you to kill, rape, plunder and behead... Islam is all about terrorism.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by otemdomino: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2016
austin2all:

I'M PRETTY SURE THE PISSFUL IMAM ORDERED HER EXECUTION.
GOD PUNISH ALLAH AND MUHAMMED.
Good you say that... but it isn't complete yet without adding Yahweh and Eusebius to it. Faulkin(Yeshua, jesus) shouldn't be left out also.

But Unfortunately God who created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG doesn't punish his children, Yahweh/Allah, Vishnu, Mercury, Jupiter, no matter what they have done.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by madhusomm: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.