Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68107 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.

I just came back from a 2months ban...So I won't say anything to you...
I would have called you something along the line of fatuous or asinine..but I wouldn't..
just carry your wahala and go..

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
flamingREED:

I wish I lived in your neighborhood.

It's either I go down by your dogs or The Rock of Ages cut you to size.

Though you take our lives, goods, honours; our wives..
Yet is your profit SMALL..

THESE THINGS SHALL VANISH ALL

Very Funny..

God did not ask you to go and disturb the peace of people.

Your bible actually instructs you to obey the laws of the land (Romans 13).

And did you say your God will cut me down to size? grin grin he obviously was still asleep by that time of the Morning when that Preacher lady got mugged to death..

Thanks for stopping by hommie..
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Lekewatt(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:

No mind the head bangers dem.

*WARNING* TOO MUCH HEAD BANGING WILL SCRAMBLE YOUR BRAIN.
angry[quote author=4evergod2 post=47427897]
are u julius agwu relative? U funny die.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by CCC2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.

* in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers" These are people who use ordinary Megaphone. And what have u done to those who use HornSpeakers to call for prayers every morning in a strange language?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

U better preach less b4 u get stoned by our religion ov piss brothers

Who told you this world is our home?

Besides, I used to take part in an internet fora that was based in the West. I have heard Atheists say the same thing that you said(about Muslims) ...about Christians....that the world would be better if there were no Christians.

But unfortunately, we live in a world where there are Christians, Muslims, pagans, atheists, eckists, hindus, etc....and there is a lot of strife and violence as a result.At least in history, there was violence and murder before Islam was even thought of, and there was violence and murder before Jesus came into the world. As a Christian, I wait for the better world promised. I regard myself as an exile on this Babylon called Earth.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Sunnycliff(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
omonla555:

Let who talk so die the death of the Dogs.
Ise o!
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by urboy4real1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
anochuko01:

I do...Ramadan period was even worse

they starts beating their drums around 3am....couldn't sleep throughout the Ramadan period

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by DjAduba(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
The devil is using all means possible to cause havoc between Muslims and Christians.
The point is:

No Pastor or Imam will welcome any preacher of rival faith around his home or place of worship without his or her approval.

This act is however pathetic. I pray that the law should take it cost and May God forgive them all.

I believe the imam didn't order them to kill her. my opinion pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by bikefab(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is this for real? An Imam ordered the hit? OMG! What a peaceful religion.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
I sometimes wonder how someone can kill because of religion. I just can't imagine myself killing someone in the name of whatever religion.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by nuelzz04(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

beating is Gud abi...kwantinu.....jus knw say beating kill sum pple tho ....my 2 cents
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Which is why it must be done by legal and proper means....through the courts, legislatures and police, and not through physical assault, or murder , as in this case.

I am all for having a peaceful morning....but if someone disturbs my morning...there are better ways to deal with the situation than violent reaction.

I agree 100% with you and I believe I made a comment to that effect. Her killers must be found and must be made to face the full wrath of the law.

Its difficult dealing with these preachers because it will require you getting a Police Officer to spend the night or be on alert for your call.

True Story: The Preacher I let my dogs lose on, I had spoken to the dude on multiple occasions about his disturbance. I pleaded with the Nigga to find a new street. He didn't. He claimed he had every right to be there and infact started preaching veiled messages targeted at me. I had no choice but to set my Dogs on the fhucker.

I expected him to return at daylight with the Police but I havent seen the Nigga ever again till we packed out of the neighborhood and sold that house.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ossyprince: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
jesus wept............i said it something is wrong head banging religion......RIP in d bossom of the lord
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by 4evergod2: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lekewatt:
angry

Who be Julius Agwu? Is he on my fan base because I no sabi am.

But seriously those people eh. Which kind brain dey dia body? Dem say pursue person dem say no make we pursue and kill am and dem no even fear as dem dey do am. If na those days dem go just arrange like fifty hunters come carry the imam and im boys enter bush come release the imam them like animal inside the bush make the hunters hunt dem and kill at will.

But thank God for Jesus. Someborri say Amen and Halleluiah oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by 41lady(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
menstrualpad:
pictures and name of the Imam.... hi time we had some Christian vigilantes

You are very very very correct. If the Christians continue to behave like our parents, who says we should leave everything to GOD to revenge, this Islambad will eliminate the Christians in Nigeria, Africa & the world at large.
The imam also should be stone to dead so that others will learn. He who kill by sword should die by sword.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by adelumolo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Killing in the name of any religion should be condemned. But must the woman went to mosque vicinity? Non of us was there, the outburst of the woman could have been provocative. Lets becareful before we take a stand.

Tunde
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Kagarko(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
The husband warned her not to follow the Masjid but she refused.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

My people say "IN BERA NA DA SATA DADDAWA MA NA DA WARI.

Meaning IF RAT IS TO BLAME FOR STEALING THEN THE LOCUST BEAN (LOCAL DELICACY IN HAUSA) SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR SMELLING.

No Body/religion support the killing of another soul without any reason.
Islam categorically states that killing soul is like killing the entire human race. So also sparing human soul is like sparing the entire mankind.

She invariably caused her death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
CCC2:

* in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers" These are people who use ordinary Megaphone. And what have u done to those who use HornSpeakers to call for prayers every morning in a strange language?

Like I said, I have not had any reason to deal with Mosque disturbance.

In Port-Harcourt, the places where the Muslims do such is occupied predominantly by their likes.

A Mosque in GRA had to obtain a special permit from the Local Government to cordon off a street for 1 hour every Friday in Rivers State.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by palsenator(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Without anyone being arrested,we know the tyrant religion of Islam is behind this. A true Islamist is a blood sucker , killer, destroyer, confusionist etc. That is what the Koran taught them to do. Kill , behead , rape your perceived enemy. If you are a Muslim and does not do this, then you won't have pussies to Bleep in your heaven. Woe betide the world the day this religion was born. Rest in Peace Eunice.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by knightsamsong(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Religion is a disease

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kagarko:

Meaning IF RAT IS TO BLAME FOR STEALING THEN THE LOCUST BEAN (LOCAL DELICACY IN HAUSA) SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR SMELLING.

Islam categorically states that killing soul is like killing the entire human race. So also sparing human soul is like sparing the entire mankind.

I remember hearing this too..

She was warned about preaching in that neighborhood..
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Goddaughter: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who tod u dat she doesnt knew what she was preaching? Is high time you speak the word of your father.
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by flamingREED(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Very Funny..

God did not ask you to go and disturb the peace of people.

Your bible actually instructs you to obey the laws of the land (Romans 13).

And did you say your God will cut me down to size? grin grin he obviously was still asleep by that time of the Morning when that Preacher lady got mugged to death..

Thanks for stopping by hommie..

I'm God's swordsman.

The practice of morning call is godly before the wake of any law of any land.

In that case, we put God above human laws, whether we risk our lives or not.

The earth is the Lord's.

Jeremiah 25
4 And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.

Acts 5
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Repent before you're slain.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by palsenator(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kagarko:

You are a liar... Koran orders you to kill , rape ,plunder , and behead.. Seems you don't read your koran

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Goddaughter:
Who tod u dat she doesnt knew what she was preaching? Is high time you speak the word of your father.

My Father is not a Jew..

Thanks..
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by mu2sa2: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Supposing a Muslim went to a church premises with a voice amplifier and began preaching, would that not amount to provocation? This woman set out to provoke Muslims and the imam did the least he could do by asking that she should be told to leave. The imam acted civilly and within his legal rights. The woman had no right to be disturbing people in the name of preaching. But the boys went too far by resorting to stoning, which resulted in her death, though they may not have intended to kill her. If they had acted more circumspectedly by, say, landing a few hot flashes on her cheeks that would have sufficed and she would have learnt her lesson and never return to propagate her mischief there again.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
flamingREED:

I'm God's swordsman.

The practice of morning call is godly before the wake of any law of any land.

In that case, we put God above human laws, whether we risk our lives or not.

The earth is the Lord's.

Jeremiah 25
4 And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.

Acts 5
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Repent before you're slain.

Lol..

Until you figure out how you will die, you need to refrain from threatening people with death. grin grin grin

SO the same Bible that instructs you to obey the law instructs you to disobey the law. #GoodForYou.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
I knew it, there is something wrong with this Islam religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by markfoefish(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know that they are the one that killed the woman.the way this people react to non muslems in kubwa ,mpape,dede ,and other areas they have much of their in Abuja is just something the government should look into,it all boils down to the fact that Abuja is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by otokx(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is it not Nigeria again? The man will be released and giving return ticket to Dubai for holiday on top of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by stubbornman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Islam a religion of piss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.