Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68103 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by kayo80(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Empero1:
As much as I share in the pains the dead woman must have undergone in the hands of the lunatic lynchers, and also sympathize with the family she left behind, yet I think Christians should know their limit. Public disturbance in the name of preaching, worse still preaching within the enclave of your opponents (the Muslims) should be discouraged. The illusory our religion is better than yours or we are the God's people and you are the devil agents - all because one doesn't share in the same worldview like the other - should be discouraged.

Physical combat is not the only form of violence abuse, no, emotional/psychological abuse is even worse. I wish everyone could do away with religion.

Wise words.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
just wait n c

d fool will soon b released
religion of peace ma ass
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by egobetatoday: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
fpeter:
I talk am say na muslims kill her. imagine after Ramadan too??

they 'compile' the SINs for one year and waste their time fasting by June next year (2017) to wash off all their sins. Its a yearly sin cleansing thing. So they can do the worst atrosities you can think of. And dont forget 72 WIDE-EYED VIRGINS. Omo... na enjoyment ooo
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Since it has become your duty to interprete Nigeria's law what then is the role of the court when you have taken the laws into your hand by confisticating his/her Bible and megaphone? Think about this, how then are you different from the muslim fanatics that killed Mrs. Eunice Elijah?
If you think "disturbing the peace" is an offence, leave that for the court to judge...

The court was not necessary at the time.

If you are being robbed and you had a way to save yourself and scare the robber off wouldn't you do it?

I am not like the people who killed the lady, I didn't even attempt to beat the guy, I simply scared him off. There is a difference.

The courts can come into play later should I decide to press charges. No court will indict me for scaring him away.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by donj84: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.
is the main road your land or is your fence at the center of the main road...so if someone had a processing factory close to your house that make noise always, you will tell the person to switch off the engine..a person preaching with megaphone and engine noise...what's the difference...its only a scared person that would say someone is disturbing.... am a Christian but if a mosque is preaching via English, I listen and pick what ever I need to pick..why u talking like this is because it as not happened to someone close to u...
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by XaintJoel20: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The court was not necessary at the time.

If you are being robbed and you had a way to save yourself and scare the robber off wouldn't you do it?

I am not like the people who killed the lady, I didn't even attempt to beat the guy, I simply scared him off. There is a difference.

The courts can come into play later should I decide to press charges. No court will indict me for scaring him away.
Do you have the legal and constitutional right to "confisticate" somebody's property when exercise his fundamental human right to practise any religion?
What if he/she accussed you of stealing his/her megaphone and Bible and during search those property are found in your possession?
Don't you think the killers of Deaconness Eunice Elijah also think that the court was not "neccessary at that time"?
If everybody thinks the court would not be "neccessary" at a certain time there would be anarchy....
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by egobetatoday: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
kayo80:

Wise words.

EMPETO1 and kayo80... 'public disturbance' in the form of calling for prayers at 5am when everyone is asleep is NOT 'PUBLIC DISTURBANCE'? Public disturbance during the day ( at 2pm, 4pm, 7pm, and 8pm) is not 'public disturbance'? if you do all these and no one has gone into the mosque to kill the imam who does the disturbance why cant they tolerate the lady? her 'disturbance' is only once a day compared to your 5 times a day disturbance. Multiply your disturbances by 7 days in a week and then by one year. Actually I've only wasted my time with you people because disturbances from the mosque is common knowledge but you decided to look the other way. Its common with the adherents of religion of piss anyway. You all need the saving power of Jesus to be truely peaceful. YOU DO.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Gpromise1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Who is in doubt that Islam is a religion of PEACE
How?

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
So pathetic, God knows if I was born into a religion that is so intolerant like this I would have been out of it ever before I'm 18yrs.

During last Easter at my area Na so on Loudspeaker so loud one of their preachers was preaching against the belief of Christianity

" They said they nailed Jesus on the cross, they are ingnorants, it was not Jesus that was nailed to the cross it was someone else that looked like him"

And I was like what concerns you with what I believe. Why do these people like wahala like this. if it was the other way round the Church must be burnt down with the worshipers.
May God save us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Do you have the legal and constitutional right to "confisticate" somebody's property when exercise his fundamental human right to practise any religion?
What if he/she accussed you of stealing his/her megaphone and Bible and during search those property are found in your possession?
Don't you think the killers of Deaconness Eunice Elijah also think that the court was not "neccessary at that time"?
If everybody thinks the court would not be "neccessary" at a certain time there would be anarchy....

To prove a case you need to prove intent. I didn't intend to 'steal' his megaphone and Bible. He left them behind and fled in fear. I simply took them and kept them. If he came back to ask for it, I may have released them to him.

The court was not necessary at the time. The killers of the lady are a different matter. They intended to harm her, I didn't. There is a difference.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.

You are living in a Fool's Paradise.Is there anything like Peace and Privacy in Nigeria? How about the noise from the Mosques.Maybe you should release your dogs on the mosque close to you too.

How about the Siren from Government officials convoy disturbing our peace.Maybe you should stand on their way and say they are disturbing your peace.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
delerx:
The story is changing, we were initially not told she was preaching in front of a mosque. They shouldn't use that as an excuse. The law should take its course

read the story again no where it was stated she was preaching in front of a mosque . it was just one of those act of senseless intolerance of no other religion must exist.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

You are living in a Fool's Paradise.Is there anything like Peace and Privacy in Nigeria? How about the noise from the Mosques.Maybe you should release your dogs on the mosque close to you too.

How about the Siren from Government officials convoy disturbing our peace.Maybe you should stand on their way and say they are disturbing your peace.

Pfft!

You are everywhere Oga.

Mosques, churches and businesses (bars, clubs, cinemas, CD merchants, e.t.c) that play their music loud and disturb the peace of the neighbourhood are breaking the law.

There is a specified decibel for public music and sound in case you don't know. Lagos State government has sulhut down churches and mosques in recent past for breaking this law.

I no been know is not an excuse..
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by XaintJoel20: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

To prove a case you need to prove intent. I didn't intend to 'steal' his megaphone and Bible. He left them behind and fled in fear. I simply took them and kept them. If he came back to ask for it, I may have released them to him.

The court was not necessary at the time. The killers of the lady are a different matter. They intended to harm her, I didn't. There is a difference.
In the first instance, do you have the right to send your dog after him/her on a public road
What if your dogs become ferocious and inflict body, psychological, mental, and emotional harm, or worst still had killed him/her
Are you not the one that instill fear on him/her that warranted him/her to leave his Bible amd megaphone?
Where did you get the right to keep what didn't belong to you?
There is not difference in both cases. Both of you the (Mrs. Eunice and your case) attacked the victims.
Who said your attack dog can not kill like the fanatics?
Why do you still have the property of a fellow Nigerian in your possession without him/her legally handing them over to you?
Is your house a police station or a court premises
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by andyanders: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can now understand that religion= violence. If an Iman can order his followers to chase/kill the woman, I have lost my respect for who they are.

one of the houses I built beside a mosque, I asked my plumber to run pipe and I gave the mosque free water they use as I considered them a fellow human being. This action of that Iman is uncalled for. I reserve my comment.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
What a world of confusion and utter foolishness.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Roadmike(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
We have nuisance on both sides, but does that warrant killing a should you cannot create.

Right by my window is a megaphone of a mosques that disturb my sleep that early hours of the morning when am supposed to be enjoying my sleep, what happens to that. Do we kill the whole lot of them there.

my friend be reasonable.

Quakertellicus1:

I am a Christian myself, and such noisy preachers do constitute a nuisance. But, this is after all Planet Earth. We must learn to tolerate everyone, even those who do things that we consider ''irritating''.

If we want to stop them, then we can get our legislatures to pass public nuisance laws, and our courts and Police to enforce such laws....not taking the Laws into our own hand....which has led to the barbaric result we see here today.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by basadenet: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can we compared a horn speaker with mouth speaker? No....That Imam is a religious fanatic that must be put behind bar for a long time.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by mrgreen4real(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Even this gentle RAM can kill

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by valolo: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
tonio2wo:
I talk am! Na dem kill her! Head slammers! angry

And d imam go dey disturb pesin with him dia loud speaker to call for head slamming every 5am.
Islamabad
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by dantori(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:
We talk am dem no gree! We shout am dem no gree! We whisper am dem still no gree say na dem dem. The pissful people...the people who hit their head on the ground repeatedly and who just finished starving.

See am now. Imam say chase her away. Why? Where she dey tanda dey preach na your land? No

The ote dem wey dem say to chase person away come go kill am.

Now question: if Imam no teach dem say na to kill the preachers of Jesus sure pass dem for think of killing the woman?

Food for thought!

get your senses right man if you have issues with Muslims say it however I want you to know Islam is perfect , Muslims are not
Let every wrong man be brought to book on his personal actions and not cause of his religion
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by mrgreen4real(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2016
dantori:

get your senses right man if you have issues with Muslims say it however I want you to know Islam is perfect , Muslims are not
Let every wrong man be brought to book on his personal actions and not cause of his religion

young man religion compelled them to kill

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by koolaid87: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2016
The bible says by their fruit, we shall know them..

Nothing has ever proved Islam to be a religion of peace.

Islam needs reformation. Good figures of this so called peaceful religion need to get up and do something. They need to kick against some verses in their holy book that teaches hate and evil..Its getting out of control.

Salaam
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by lohresloco: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2016
islam,muslims...i have no words. tired. what kinda demonic religion is this
Sunnycliff:
Who is in doubt that Islam is a religion of PEACE
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Godblessamaechi: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

Is that new? Shekau,Bin Laden and other people of his faith are/were peaceful too. His religion also spread around the world peacefully through chariots and swords. It is also maintaining grip in many places peacefully through intimidation of women and kafirs. angry sad

For any religion or organization to be constantly reminding the world that it is of peace means something is wrong with its perception and the world doesnt see it as peaceful.[/b]

May God deliver those who have been brainwashed by Lucifer to be ready to kill in defense of their god and religion In Jesus Name Amen.
Meanwhile go to YouTube and watch this video before they delete it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Obumorji(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2016
tolufase:

http://naijagists.com/redeemed-preachers-murder-in-abuja-islamic-cleric-imam-who-ordered-muslim-youths-to-chase-victim-arrested/

It's funny how this Muslim men claim that they rounded up dia Fast and flip next to kill! Is diz Allah's message They shud be ashamed of em selves! Every Muslim shud be ashamed " Bleep Allah" Bleep Muslim, Allah iz a Fucking mediocre..
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ChiefCommander(m): 4:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

...and you're so proud of your deeds! Perhaps you'd agree, that your not having killed a preacher hitherto is due to a lack of opportunity. No problem, kudos to you!
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by holaralph(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2016
4evergod2:

Who be Julius Agwu? Is he on my fan base because I no sabi am.

But seriously those people eh. Which kind brain dey dia body? Dem say pursue person dem say no make we pursue and kill am and dem no even fear as dem dey do am. If na those days dem go just arrange like fifty hunters come carry the imam and im boys enter bush come release the imam them like animal inside the bush make the hunters hunt dem and kill at will.

But thank God for Jesus. Someborri say Amen and Halleluiah oooo.
................ Guy You don kill me with laughter I dey on the floor rolling and laughing lolzzzzzz
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ngona(f): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

if you have lived close to a mosque you won't repeat that. they are the worst of it, if they can do it with reprimand then let others too have their way, it's about live and let live.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by lastpage: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

..And what have you done about the "Mounted Speakers" which blares that loud sound "Alahu Wakuruba, e dide nle" every 5am?
Or is it just the Bible thumping individual voice that disturbs you and not the one that wakes everyone within a mile radius?

Be honest, FEAR nor let you confront those insane, Boko haram extremists!
You only picked on the single, Christian preachers.

Dont worry sha, KARMA is a biatch.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I think its high time we have laws passed to ban any form of use of megaphone to disturb people's peace, be it from Church or Mosque.
The Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones who do their churching in moderation (their Speaker noise nor dey pass their church) but they also go about waking people up unnecessarily, with their door-to-door preaching.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by lastpage: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Anyone that instils FEAR in others so much that they had to flee, "T&RRORIST"!
Anyone that lays hold of what belongs to others without the 'wilful permission' of the owner, is a "THIEF"!

You are not just a thief, but a tErrorist as well.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.