Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68113 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:

My brother I have tons of muslim friends but I know where to draw the line with them. You see e dem be like naaked wire...you no know when light enter am or when e no enter am. So as I no want electrocution na to avoid the naaked wire when e show.

However I also no send dem and when I begin preach my darling precious loving Jesus give them and dem begin show me their live wire I go just shift small come tell them GERRARRAHIAAAMEN!

You and your lies!!!
So what is happening in South Sudan
Soldiers are being paid with rape
Yes, check it out! soldiers are not paid, but they can rape women for free without any reprisal

That is in the Christian country carved out of Sudan
And we have this endless myth of Christian love!!
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=47430639]

Presumably you are a Christian, and presumably you are entitled to your beleifs about Islam.

But let us start from the Bible. The Bible is clear that all have sinned. All are under the sin bondage as children of Adam, our progenitor. And as a result, all of us are capable of committing evil as bad as this.

Becoming a christian does not mean that we become ''pure sinless beings'', but we begin a process where our sin nature struggles with the new man created by God acting in us. Which goes on until we have been changed to be like Christ in death. So...in the meantime...we are still capable of sin.....but this time we have the help of our Lord to overcome sin.

Why pick a singular verse that suits your thoughts instead of reading the whole passage to get the essence and purpose of writing? Are you not taught that 'For' does not start a statement, it rather continues a discussion or argument as it were.
For all have sinned is an explanation of the state of all men before those of them as it were believed or accepted Christ. Let's see it -
Romans 3: 19
Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. [20] Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. [21] But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; [22] Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: [23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; [24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: [25] Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; [26] To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Now you see, as soon as anyone believes in Jesus , He justifies him automatically , if you are justified in the law court, it means you are no long guilty as charged.

No Christian has no inclinations to do evil, 1 John 3:6 says:
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. [7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
Christianity is a nickname or moniker that came from Antioch, The people there saw special people behaving like Christ and called them Christians. Emphasis : behave like Christ or Christ like. This is to tell you that originally their name is SONS of God. (John 1vs 12 ). What we practice is not religion but relationship. We cry abba father and he calls us sons. The later verse of 1John that was quoted said as Jesus is righteous so are we righteous. We have no apologies to proclaim that because we are the righteousness of the father.
This is our confidence, the very hope of everlasting life with God. So I urge you today to see Christianity in this light and thus live like this so that you can be at peace with your creator and enjoy eternity after this life.
If you interested just say Lord Jesus I confess as Lord over my life, I believe in my heart that God raised you from death for my salvation. Therefore, I am saved today.
Congratulations if you said this prayers. You can pm me for further help. God bless you
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
guiddoti:
you know what? 85% of Muslim are zombies and uneducated bear bear cleric and follower

And you conducted a census or used a sample?
If a sample, what size, what type of sampling method?
And in where?
And when?
And you used objectives investigators?

I await your answers

BTW - I hope that your post is not an educated response to my post about the provocations by Christians
A literate mind should be able to tackle issues and not take flight or bring in distractors
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Ayatullah(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
[b]Quite an unfortunate incident. There is no reason whatsoever for the woman preacher to have been killed. It should be said however that Christians and Muslims should preach using their commonsense.

It will be illogical and antagonistic however for any Christian to be lurking around a mosque as early as 5:00am when Muslims are gathering in the mosque preparing for their very important fajr(dawn) prayer for a Christian to be delivering sermons.

Once again I repeat it that this does not call for a death penalty even it does not call for a beating.

May God help us use our common sense to our survival and not to our own destruction.

Perhaps the woman preacher could have heeded Jesus directive to his disciples to go nowhere, but to the lost sheep of Israel.

Could she have mistaken the mosque for an abode of the lost sheep of Israel? Definitely Jews do not worship in mosques.

May Allah grant Muslims the pure and peaceful heart of Muhammad (SAW) and may Christians be endowed with the wisdom of Jesus (AS) who "gave to Caesar what belongs to Caesar".[/b]
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
guiddoti:
what happened before they voiced. Christians cannot act otherwise without you first push us to the wall.

We know Christians,they have been fighting themselves for centuries, no need for you to come up with excuses

Wars of religion
St Bartholomews Day massacre
are two examples

The IRA too has been fighting religious war with christians
BTW - Bishop Oyedepo slapped someone in his church for insulting Jesus
El Rufai sent a bill to the House, Prophet Suleman did not like it and decreed death on him; He did not bother to go to court
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
horluwatosin:
The followers of Islam are real bitches and d religion itself is a fake ass shit.....God punish all of u

Christians continue to post without regard for history
The hate they are taught in church is too much to enable them to contemplate issues objectively

Pizarro sent out a priest to exhort the emperor to accept the sovereignty of Christianity and Emperor Charles V., and Atahuallpa refused, flinging a Bible handed to him to the ground in disgust. Pizarro immediately ordered an attack. Buckling under an assault by the terrifying Spanish artillery, guns, and cavalry (all of which were alien to the Incas), thousands of Incas were slaughtered, and the emperor was captured

Read more; it does not hurt!
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pizarro-executes-last-inca-emperor
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by rhames(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
The new Barbarians are religious fanatics.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
guiddoti:
you know what? 85% of Muslim are zombies and uneducated bear bear cleric and follower
And you that are educated cannot construct a sentence in English that is devoid of grammar errors. Look at your construct above which is replete with grammatical errors.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by karanjain: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by owoshuyi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Muslims are d antichrists talkd about in d book of 1st John till d time d ' Main Antichrist' will show up...ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by guiddoti: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
gensteejay:

And you that are educated cannot construct a sentence in English that is devoid of grammar errors. Look at your construct above which is replete with grammatical errors.
bear bear pained you
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by florencepoko2: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
VERY VERY SAD, IS A RELIGION OF INTOLERANCE.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BudeYahooCom: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Apologies..

If you live in lagos, there is actually State legislation on such disturbances. You can write them a petition.

I have been trying to research federal laws on noise pollution. As soon as I find it, I will share it here as I have two churches in my immediate neighborhood I am interested in fhucking up cos of their disturbance.

You always struggle to sound live a sensible person but time and time again you end sounding like a demented mor00n.
When you are not shouting against IPOB and Igbos, you are barking at christians. Poor you! grin
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Why would you set your dog on a lawful citizen of Nigeria? You should be make to face trial for stealing ("confisticating"wink his/her megaphone and Bible...

You obviously don't know that disturbing the Peace is an offence.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
guiddoti:
bear bear pained you
Lol! It seems you're a kid because this your 'bear bear' makes me lol. FYI, growing beard is not a practice common with Muslims alone; adherents of other faiths also do it.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by chimauga(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Islam religion for the Devils, but the murderers will go free as usual,

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by guiddoti: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
gensteejay:

Lol! It seems you're a kid because this your 'bear bear' makes me lol. FYI, growing beard is not a practice common with Muslims alone; adherents of other faiths also do it.
bear bear
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by guiddoti: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
gensteejay:

bear bear haha
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by omoogunde(f): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
chuksbogus:
what kind of religion is this. ita all about kill !! kill! chei if you talk about jesus anyway u want no body will even reply you cos he is God and fights his battle but if u talk about Mohammed they will kill you as if mohamed no get power to fight for himself
they kept saying islam is a religion of peace tell me any islamic country that has peace!!! tufiakwa amadioha piawapukwa unu isi
Bros Sheybi u don Hear of Malaysia and U.A.E the country every yahoo boy and celeb dry troop to. They are Islamic countries.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by omoogunde(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
chimauga:
Islam religion for the Devils, but the murderers will go free as usual,
Have u picked a translated Quran or Check for those hadeeths u mentioned.God is watching
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by MrGerald(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The case gets interesting.

In my opinion, the Imam should face the full wrath of the law.

We must realize, regardless of our religion, that we are a society of Laws , not an anarchic society. If the Imam wanted Pastor Eunice to stop making noise, he should have gone to court and gotten an order prohibiting her from entering the neighborhood to make noise, and gotten the Police to enforce such an order if violated.

And if he had not gotten such an order, he should have gotten his representative to get a Public Nuisance Law passed....which can then be enforced.

That is why we are a democracy, because Nigerians need to learn to do things the democratic and sane way....not the anarchic way.
Are you telling this to illiterate Muslims? Even the profs among them will never understand it.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by DumDum13656: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
What a pissful religion... Lugard and her harlot Flora Shaw must be turning restlessly in their grave for this mess call Naijiria.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
guiddoti:
bear bear haha
Ok. You are just a jester that is best ignored. No time for vain talks.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by MrGerald(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
geraldgiz:
All hail Religion of peace. HYPOCRITS in the making.
Not hypocrits in the making, but hypocrits is made because it's already made... lols
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by jhidey08(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:

My brother I have tons of muslim friends but I know where to draw the line with them. You see e dem be like naaked wire...you no know when light enter am or when e no enter am. So as I no want electrocution na to avoid the naaked wire when e show.

However I also no send dem and when I begin preach my darling precious loving Jesus give them and dem begin show me their live wire I go just shift small come tell them GERRARRAHIAAAMEN!
ok
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ArcToyin(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.
wrong message for the moment
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Joysammy: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oh my God! May her gentle soul rest perpetually. I still don't understand the real meaning of ISLAM! Somebody to put me through please...

Why I am asking is because the same language they say in Mosque while praying, preaching, and teaching is the same language we hear when they want to kill both Cow and human being!

One now wonder if Boko Haram, Herdsmen, and Cattle rearer are true Muslim...
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by fpeter(f): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
fpeter:
I talk am say na muslims kill her. Imagine even after Ramadan too??
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by XaintJoel20: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You obviously don't know that disturbing the Peace is an offence.
Since it has become your duty to interprete Nigeria's law what then is the role of the court when you have taken the laws into your hand by confisticating his/her Bible and megaphone? Think about this, how then are you different from the muslim fanatics that killed Mrs. Eunice Elijah?
If you think "disturbing the peace" is an offence, leave that for the court to judge...
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ArcToyin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
i think we xtians shud learn to respect other ppl's religion rada dan provoke dem.
From d husband statemen,he earlier asked the woman to desist from d mosque after she was initially threatened.

She doesnt deserved to be treated dat way....r.i.p sis
Irrespective of her husband's warning, the mosque doesn't own the land. What will u say if the woman that was killed in Kaduna cos she told them not to do ablution in her place.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by glossy6(f): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
BetaThings:

And your 3.00am house fellowships and loud night vigils?
And your preaching in buses when some people want to rest or even read?

I can play for you a recording of what I hear in my sitting room at 3.00am

This country belongs to us all

People need to respect others

Nobody has killed a Muslim over disturbances or whatever it is that made them kill the woman. There is no justification for the killing as both religions are guilty of that. I get disturbed daily by the mosque opposite me and as soon as I finish adjusting to that and wants to doze off, the preacher comes on board with his megaphone. Both of them are disturbing but we just have to be tolerant of one another. I don't discriminate among the two religions, though I am a Christian and I am quite at ease with my Yoruba muslims who understands what religious tolerance is all about.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by kayo80(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
tabithababy:
Why will she be preaching in front of a mosque. shocked.

Exactly! That's like willingly walking into a den of lions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.