Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating (3841 Views)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating by ThatIgboBoy: 5:38am On Jul 12, 2016
what can he say kwanu?
He has been rendered useless in the scheme of things by the kaduna mafia.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating by Paperwhite(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2016
princeakins:
CAn someone summarize d above for me plz. Tanx

Mention me wen done
The good Lord blessed us with functional brain to help us read,understand & internalize information. Guess you did comprehension & summary in WAEC? You should better off if you truly did.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

Wat he said and I say is dat TINUBU shud help revitalize the nation with brilliant ideas and contribution to cause growth instead. Obj also... The country as it is now is Almost in limbo. No clear direction or blueprint. It's promises and fail over and again.

The rookie minster of finance and CBN gov are no where to be found in d current situation. We clearly need so external force/input to change direction else we continue in thesame state!

NB this rookie cabinet of Buhari may not take us to our destination in due time. In critical situations like this we need to get nothing bt the very best of hands/knowledgeable and experienced people to work together.

I see where you and the OP are coming from, but we have president, we have a cabinet and tons of advisers and I'm more than 100% sure that there's a private and dedicated communication channel between the president and Mr Tinubu in case he has any for of ideas or advice to offer the president..

Fact is, we don't need non elected public officials interfering needlessly unless delegated by the president to represent in a non official capacity.

You can not in one breath deplore Godfatherism and in the next advocate for the same Godfatherism..

He's not there every day, but hate mongers and bigots still yell his name left and right as of he's responsible for their existence instead of their incompetent local leaders..

I don't agree with you about the finance minister, despite the challenges we are facing and the rotten mess she was saddled with, she loudly exceeded my expectations.

The finance minister before her was worthless and grossly incompetent.

The woman had no clue about our money, what we are making and not making.

TSA didn't bother her and was off her radar hence us losing billions over the years

Income generating government institutions were fleecing hus via padded budgets and not remitting our money into FG accounts

The former finance minister looked the other way while the NNPC operated tons of different accounts and swindled billions way, the billions she should have been collecting and accounting for.

Hundreds of thousands ghost workers were on government payroll, but she did nothing about it.

It was under the former finance minister we started borrowing money to pay salaries even though we earned more money from oil than any government in the history of Nigeria under her.

Dasuki ATM billions was given to Dasuki by the former finance minister who as the finance minister in charge of our money gave the money to Dasuki with zero strings attached, she abdicated her responsibility and allowed Dasuki to share our money woth crooks and corrupt government officials.

No my friend, you are wrong, the current finance minister is not only doing a great job, she's a million times better than her predecessor who left us nothing but ugly financial mess, drained reserves and continued Dasuki gate revelations.

We are even yet to rise from the mess she left us..

Hmmmm I believe the former minister was acting on orders from d precidency at the time tho wrong. Similar way the present minister is also doing like with the somewhat controversial agreement done with Dubai bt then the economy is in a state of limbo and we need to get it alive and fast. What are the mechanisms to Acheive this or are we waiting for oil prices to go up again or a miracle.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating by princeakins(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
The good Lord blessed us with functional brain to help us read,understand & internalize information. Guess you did comprehension & summary in WAEC? You should better off if you truly did.

Take a chill pill man, it hasnt gotn to that.. han han

ALl those u typed above, u could hv jux told me d summary of wah it all about.

Anyway, u rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / President Refuses To Endorse Tony Nwoye, Says “young Man, I Wish You Goodluck" / BREAKING!!! Nigerians Vote Yahaya Bello As Worst Governor In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.