Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? (4080 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2006
I hear some men saying u think i wount know u made love abi?

As a man, would you know if your girlfriend made love to another man at any time?

if yes, How would you know?
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by hotangel2(f): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2006
It's mostly a thing with change of character. It's not a "special power" or anything like that.

If a man or woman cheats and is real good at keeping their S$#T to themselves, there's no way a s/he can be accused of doing something without admiting it, or without the person questioning them having some sort of proof.

Most men that Growl at ladies saying "I know wat you did" Are only using 'psychology' to get the woman to talk.

Then again, i think parents do have "special powers" when it comes to their children. They tend to see that this child has done something. . . .
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Coco29(f): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2006
if that was true imagine the problems i would have cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by babyboy2(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2006
if you don't mind my asking, are you planning on doing that to your partner?
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2007
sorry its been long i opent his topic.

but baby boy
i am not planning to do it to my partner am just asking.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2007
anybody that could detect when his patner does that is the good LORD
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
I have this chip i installed inside her kini that changes color if another man kini touches it. grin grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Glamourgal(f): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2007
ugodaniel:

I have this chip i installed inside her kini that changes color if another man kini touches it. grin grin
lmfao
u wish grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2007
@the topic

Offcourse the guy will know if his partner made lover to someone else apart from him becos his dick is curve to the size of her pussy,so if another man enter inside it the virginal Will stretch only if the other guy dick is small than her partners then he won't be able to tell.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by cuteass1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

@the topic

Offcourse the guy will know if his partner made lover to someone else apart from him because his privates is curve to the size of her pussy,so if another man enter inside it the virginal Will stretch only if the other guy privates is small than her partners then he won't be able to tell.

what an amusing theory grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2007
not only amusing but emm, enn, wait, lemme check my dictionary! grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Busta(f): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2007
here we go again!
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2007
Busta:

here we go again!

with wat Busta
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2007
Omo Eko.

u don go far oh.

that was exactly what i heard before i started this topic.

anyway sha. u try.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ultrafem(f): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

@the topic

Offcourse the guy will know if his partner made lover to someone else apart from him because his privates is curve to the size of her pussy,so if another man enter inside it the virginal Will stretch only if the other guy privates is small than her partners then he won't be able to tell.

HOW THE HELL , WHAT THE fuk! is this true?
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
ultrafem:

OMO EKO I BOW FOR YOU, I GIVE YOU HAND.
HOW THE HELL , WHAT THE fuk! that is so not true or are you a man? undecided
at least i try small cheesy cheesy am a woman grin grin
I have alot of guy friends and i mostly ask them question like this.

@the topic
The girl can use vinegar and water so that tighter the pu ssy a little, this girl told me that or u sleep with them a week apart from each other
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2007
Omoeko tell the truth, u younger than 16
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2007
bluenubian:

Omoeko tell the truth, u younger than 16
cry cry cry cry why shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2007
Omo Eko is a certified teenager! grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2007
If u all know what she means, then u will agree. she is sounding matured and not like a teenager.

because i also made enquires on this whole things and they told me all what she is saying now.

babe i give u hand.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
joyblinks:

If u all know what she means, then u will agree. she is sounding matured and not like a teenager.

because i also made enquires on this whole things and they told me all what she is saying now.

babe i give u hand.
don't mind them all and i also careless whatever they think wink

ugodaniel:

Omo Eko is a certified teenager! grin
so since i sound like a teen y don't u give us your own opinion on this matter angry angry angry

hissing and rolling my eyes angry angry
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ima1(f): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2007
i think u can only know if you tie them down and smell them plain and simple grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 5:19am On Mar 26, 2007
joyblinks:

lol u are younger than 16 too

no the vagina does not take the shape of a man's penis, the vagina is like any other muscle its contracts and expand, small enough to hold a tampon, and can get big enough for a baby to pass through.

and like any other muscle, the vagina can lose elasticity, which can be caused by menopause or child birth not by another man's penis.

now i can't speak for repeated wear and tear if u know what i mean. all am saying is that a man cannot tell if a woman has been with another man by way of how her vagina now feels.

a man thats is smart and alert enough has a better change of telling if his lady cheats or not by her moods, sexual behavior and odor ( yes u can almost smell sex)
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by cuteass1(f): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2007
bluenubian:

a man thats is smart and alert enough has a better change of telling if his lady cheats or not by her moods, sexual behavior and odor ( yes u can almost smell sex)

exactly what i was thinking wink , thanks for reading my mind darling kiss
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2007
the pros are talking, carry on o jare! grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 9ja4eva: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2007
Abi oh.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2007
bluenubianjavascript:void

if u say am less than 16, then no probs.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2007
joyblinks:

bluenubianjavascript:void

if u say am less than 16, then no probs.

Please joyblinks, tell me you aint <16 cry
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2007
teeehee joyb, no vex, jus figured u had to be young and naive to support omoeko's theory tongue
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2007
bluenubian 2 0 joyblinks
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2007
i beg. make ona no crucify me

am not 16 oh.

i only said he should take it that am 16
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2007
And i was seriously waiting for joylinks to throw the first punch! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interracial Dating? / My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.