Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State (64270 Views)

The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) / Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by pinton: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
you need to realize that this particular bat species is one of the 3 fruit bats in Africa that carry the Ebola virus, without showing any symptoms.  Not only are they huge but they can also be deadly! Beware
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by 1nigerian: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's call called hammer head bat

Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Jakumo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Back before I got fitted for glasses, I used to date a girl that looked like that bat.
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol i been dey expect to see men dey roast am,so finally something dey wen Nigerians no dey eat.still sucked you guys killed it though

1 Like

Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Oahray: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Chai! Many Nigerians are unrepentantly ignorant and superstitious. They fear and kill anything they don't understand.

Even in this age of information everywhere sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Oahray: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
pinton:
you need to realize that this particular bat species is one of the 3 fruit bats in Africa that carry the Ebola virus, without showing any symptoms.  Not only are they huge but they can also be deadly! Beware
they didn't kill it because they are afraid of Ebola. They killed it cos they are afraid of witchcraft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by mikron(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gistarena:
According to eyewitness, this unknown creature came on attack mission at the office of the Onitsha Main Market Traders Association, which is located Haruna Street in Onitsha. People who witness this said that this particular bird has been coming to that office and on Saturday, the security guys on duty managed to gun is down.

Please do you have an idea of what this creature is, is it a normal bird, it looks like a bat but the face is what i can't tell

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/shocking-strange-bird-shot-dead-in.html
a bat is not a bird
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by phreakabit(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Western World don send Ebola messenger again. .
This hammer head bats are said to be reservoirs of that deadly virus oh!
Source: Wikipedia[/size]
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by frank417: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
this one if you see am na just to carry big stick immediately. weda e dey fly far or not, carry stick.

#RamBat #BigHead #CatchYouForNight #BigStickMyBrother
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by markfoefish(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2016
spiritual implication
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 12, 2016
bluaero:
Trust our people to quickly call it a winsh grin
before nko
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by spinna: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2016
H.monstrotus..truly monstrous looking .. so they can live up to 30 years ? still shuddering
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Ibro2005: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2016
This is Donkey-Bat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Akuamia247: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Evil
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by july66: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Gistarena:
According to eyewitness, this unknown creature came on attack mission at the office of the Onitsha Main Market Traders Association, which is located Haruna Street in Onitsha. People who witness this said that this particular bird has been coming to that office and on Saturday, the security guys on duty managed to gun is down.

Please do you have an idea of what this creature is, is it a normal bird, it looks like a bat but the face is what i can't tell

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/shocking-strange-bird-shot-dead-in.html
It is a bat but of different species. It has the face of a wildebeest.
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by afobie: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
In delta state,this bird is call opukoru,its known as a witchcraft bird,its mostly fly in the nigh on mission,its is cry out,u be for to pray all through the night,its hardly see in the day,except on mission.i will advice it be burn to ashes,cos who ever its is dead by the shotting,but if its burn to ashes,u finish the person,cos thier agent can come and pick the heart of the bird,that is why we alway burn it to ashes.i rest my case
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by Gemc3(f): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
realmindz:

hol hol! u are pretty. are u married, engaged or anything..? pls send me ur account number...no I mean phone no

See your mouth like account number. Lol. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Bat Shot Dead In An Office In Onitsha, Anambara State by goldedprince: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Scum show full pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starved Lion In Kaduna Zoo Died Two Weeks After Viral Reports ― Official (pic) / Optimus: Elon Musk Is Building A Lifelike Human Tesla ROBOT Next Year (Pix) / Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.