Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (985814 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

Isn't it also possbile this was a GIANT FVCKING IED bigger than everything else previously?
IJS.

then the vehicle would have landed some distance away from the blast point or what ever was left of it.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
new prototype of NAL Saras

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Indian anti ballistic missile (ABM) system

1.Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) / Pradyumna Ballistic Missile (exo-atmospheric interceptor missile)

2.Advanced Air Defence (AAD)/Ashwin Ballistic Missile Interceptor (endo-atmospheric interceptor missile)

the above 2 can together intercept 2000 km class ballistic missiles at altitudes of 150km and 30km respectively.
The missiles work in tandem to ensure a hit probability of 99.8%. it is still being developed/fine tuned.

future (under development)

1.AD-1 (exo-atmospheric interceptor missile)

2.AD-2 (endo-atmospheric interceptor missile)

the above 2 will together intercept 5000+ km class ballistic missiles

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
sneak peek at Indian ASAT (anti satellite) missile tentatively named ASAT1000

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
prahaar/pragati tactical battlefield missile

it is a solid-fuel rocket surface-to-surface guided short-range tactical ballistic missile by DRDO. It is equipped with omnidirectional warheads and can be used for striking both tactical and strategic targets.

range 150+ km

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i4gownnErk

Advanced Air Defence (AAD)/Ashwin Ballistic Missile Interceptor test fire video. only 25 sec from launch to target destruction shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlRSBJiwsKQ

thermal camera tracking of target ballistic missile, being intercepted and destroyed by Advanced Air Defence (AAD)/Ashwin Ballistic Missile Interceptor.

its like a hitting a bullet with a bullet , add to it both of the bullet r approaching each other at a combined speed of 2+ km per second. shocked
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2017
nice add on kit serious tech shocked

HAAWC

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
chinese type 55 10000+ ton destroyer launched

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2017
the deal for 22 guardian UAV has been confirmed for IN, necessary changes will be made to include Indian datalink and SATCOM terminals for secured comms with Indian satellites/assets.

from what i learnt it will be used to cue brahmos/brahmos ER cruise missile launches at ranges of 300-1000km in addition to ISR roles.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2017
indian upgraded mirage 2000 with Popeye missile, mica AAM, lighting pod

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:
indian upgraded mirage 2000 with Popeye missile, mica AAM, lighting pod

How many Mirage-2k are in service with the air force?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Henry240:

How many Mirage-2k are in service with the air force?

around 60

some r for nuclear delivery only
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
first public civilian grade pictures from CARTOSAT 2 series satellites

pic 1 some where in Europe

pic 2 Doha Qatar

(the pics below are >>> 0.6m resolution, and also these r unprocessed pics with no corrections done )

and i had to resize them as they were not uploading due to large size

declared official resolution capability of CARTOSAT 2 series satellites is at 0.6m , military grade resolution i suspect to be around 0.4m

upcoming CARTOSAT 3 series satellites officially expected to have declared resolution of 0.25m

India already started selling military grade pics years ago to US (in Afghanistan totally dependent on Indian sats ) lolz grin , Middle East, South East Asian countries and civilian grade pics to other countries and agencies.

unofficially India at present has around 13 observation/reconnaissance satellites for military and dual military/civilian use for land and also purpose build for sea use. (and maybe more grin)

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:

yeah too much gulab jamun is dangerous grin

all tasty things r dangerous grin
including ladies grin

what about central, western , eastern and northeastern Indian food ? never tried them grin

have u tried steaming hot and freshly made gulab jamun. try that atleast once, it will just melt into ur mouth grin

u can try rasam a spicy herbal drink after dinner/launch . it cools the stomach and helps in digestion. very healthy food

No just. North Punjabi and Tamil dishes-btw why is Tamil cooking so hot!? Dayumnnn! Even mild is as spicy as ordinary hot Punjabi style! Why?
Srsly,though if you enjoy Indian daily you must set aside minimum 3o mn of serious cardio: otherwise you're asking for health issues. Will try that rasam.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:

one of the most effective and ruthless intelligence organizations of the world,

all becz nobody can tie them with any of its operations and they r literally invisible since all of their ops r executed by other intelligence orgs / elements of them.

CIA/NSA , FSB/SVR , MI5 , MI6 , CSIS , PET, DGSE , AISE , NIS etc r feeder to this Opus Dei

even the dreaded VKR soviet counterintelligence had ties with it. ******* vouch for it since *********** documents relating to this.
the main aim of Opus Dei was to keep alive Russian orthodox church during communist rule and for that they enlisted elements of both VKR and Norwegian NIS (Norway shared border with USSR).

from what i know vatican (Opus Dei) helped LTTE in the hopes of establishing a independent "catholic" land in the northern parts of Sri Lanka.

i have info that Opus Dei targeted 3 countries among many other countries which i am not aware of

1.India partially successful till date, cant predict what happens in future grin
2.South Korea successful
3.Sri Lanka partially successful

Not surprising! ! Someone I normally trust told me something similar and you've just confirmed-thanks! He gave the example of the 'Phils where their agents,Opus dei operators under the aegis of the Knights of Malta got rid of Marcos when he tried to operationalise his Asian dollar plan based on known reserves of ancient gold totalling over 600k tons. That's Not a typo! It was the accumulation of thousands of years of trading of the Maharlika kingdom.
This comprised most of Malaysia,the 'Phil's, large parts of Indonesia and much of Micronesia. The medium of exchange was gold and they traded with Indian kingdom's,Vietnam,Chinese etc etc a long fascinating AND TRUE STORY. Btw,do you know Mandela was a Knight of Malta?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:

then the vehicle would have landed some distance away from the blast point or what ever was left of it.

Last night another IED killed 8 in Lamu, 4 cops and 4 kids. Though this wasn't an MRAP I fear you're right about the shaped charges . They've obviously received engineering skills no doubt from their secret Western backers. I know you know how then world works.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

No just. North Punjabi and Tamil dishes-btw why is Tamil cooking so hot!? Dayumnnn! Even mild is as spicy as ordinary hot Punjabi style! Why?
Srsly,though if you enjoy Indian daily you must set aside minimum 3o mn of serious cardio: otherwise you're asking for health issues. Will try that rasam.

most of Indian dishes r hot not specific to tamilnadu

it is hot becz u guys r not used to it grin grin grin

it is not due to chilly (red pepper) alone but due to the various spices like black pepper cardamon cumin etc etc

except for red pepper rest of the spices r very good for health.

if u eat in moderation nothing is bad , in US obesity has became a big problem and they dont eat spicy food.

if u cook and eat indian food in the traditional way ,then there is no problem.

basically there r rituals/practices which r followed which helps in digestion and every body is reminded one must eat food (just enough) to live and not live to eat food grin

one practice is to use ones right hand to eat food - it helps to crush rice etc for better digestion and helps in better feedback.
another one is to cross ones legs and sit straight on the ground (meditative posture) for eating- it helps in digestion and restricts over eating.
another one food must be taken on natural plates like banana leaves etc and a very small token of offering must be made to ancestors/gods as gratitude for the opportunity to eat the food-this encourages moderation in consumption , discourages wastage and understand the hard work done to afford the food.
etc

children's r the most obvious beneficiary of these traditions,helps them to understand and respect the effort required to provide food by their elders etc and carry forward the traditions.

westerners and others will laugh at these, but small or big good things/habits r good things/habits after all

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

Last night another IED killed 8 in Lamu, 4 cops and 4 kids. Though this wasn't an MRAP I fear you're right about the shaped charges . They've obviously received engineering skills no doubt from their secret Western backers. I know you know how then world works.

sorry for the innocent lives lost darn!

al-quida isis and many terror orgs have it .

even i can construct one at home and u too

the problem is the level of sophistication in terms of the precise machining to the copper liner and its shape -which increases its lethality

ur intel guys should be looking for machining equipment / low level technicians

or create a false flag ops to supply copper plates /machinery to flush the culprits.

do u know how IED knowledge came into hand of terrorists ?

becz the British aholes leaked it out during a botched operation involving IRA

i hope they get hit hard fuucktards angry angry angry
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:

most of Indian dishes r hot not specific to tamilnadu

it is hot becz u guys r not used to it grin grin grin

it is not due to chilly (red pepper) alone but due to the various spices like black pepper cardamon cumin etc etc

except for red pepper rest of the spices r very good for health.

if u eat in moderation nothing is bad , in US obesity has became a big problem and they dont eat spicy food.

if u cook and eat indian food in the traditional way ,then there is no problem.

basically there r rituals/practices which r followed which helps in digestion and every body is reminded one must eat food (just enough) to live and not live to eat food grin

one practice is to use ones right hand to eat food - it helps to crush rice etc for better digestion and helps in better feedback.
another one is to cross ones legs and sit straight on the ground (meditative posture) for eating- it helps in digestion and restricts over eating.
another one food must be taken on natural plates like banana leaves etc and a very small token of offering must be made to ancestors/gods as gratitude for the opportunity to eat the food-this encourages moderation in consumption , discourages wastage and understand the hard work done to afford the food.
etc

children's r the most obvious beneficiary of these traditions,helps them to understand and respect the effort required to provide food by their elders etc and carry forward the traditions.

westerners and others will laugh as these, but small or big good things/habits r good things/habits after all

WOW! ! There's much sense in that post. You naturally encourage moderation. Guys like me would rather stuff ourselves with murg mughalai , chicken tikka topped with gulab janam and sweat it out later in the gym! It works!

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

Not surprising! ! Someone I normally trust told me something similar and you've just confirmed-thanks! He gave the example of the 'Phils where their agents,Opus dei operators under the aegis of the Knights of Malta got rid of Marcos when he tried to operationalise his Asian dollar plan based on known reserves of ancient gold totalling over 600k tons. That's Not a typo! It was the accumulation of thousands of years of trading of the Maharlika kingdom.
This comprised most of Malaysia,the 'Phil's, large parts of Indonesia and much of Micronesia. The medium of exchange was gold and they traded with Indian kingdom's,Vietnam,Chinese etc etc a long fascinating AND TRUE STORY. Btw,do you know Mandela was a Knight of Malta?

no idea about mandela

i never follow persons ,i only follow ideas

every man is corrupt, question is how successful he/she is in hiding it

ideas / thoughts r never corruptible they r beautiful and eternal

u heard of gandhi ?, i swear to u ,if i get my hands on him ever , i will give him a pigs death mothafuker.

take this thought,
thousands of years have passes still it is beautiful and inspiring.

To every man upon this earth. Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better. Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods

here god does not meant god literally it means ur way of life / culture /tradition/values/near and dear ones/country
ur parents ur elders r ur gods ur home ur society ur country is ur temple

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

WOW! ! There's much sense in that post. You naturally encourage moderation. Guys like me would rather stuff ourselves with murg mughalai , chicken tikka topped with gulab janam and sweat it out later in the gym! It works!

then no problem grin

paths r many but destiny is same-to the loo grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:

sorry for the innocent lives lost darn!

al-quida isis and many terror orgs have it .

even i can construct one at home and u too

the problem is the level of sophistication in terms of the precise machining to the copper liner and its shape -which increases its lethality

ur intel guys should be looking for machining equipment / low level technicians

or create a false flag ops to supply copper plates /machinery to flush the culprits.

do u know how IED knowledge came into hand of terrorists ?

becz the British aholes leaked it out during a botched operation involving IRA

i hope they get hit hard fuucktards angry angry angry

To eliminate misunderstanding I'll spell it out: western Intel gave Al Shabaab the formula through their active double agents-maybe even the machining tools. 3 years back a known Brit terrorist who led the original Lamu massacre that killed nearly 70 was KIA attacking a KDF pos. I'm sure you know who REALLY runs all these gangs from ISIS to ISIL or whatever they call themselves that only manage to kill poor Muslims and Christians but never Israelis!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

To eliminate misunderstanding I'll spell it out: western Intel gave Al Shabaab the formula through their active double agents-maybe even the machining tools. 3 years back a known Brit terrorist who led the original Lamu massacre that killed nearly 70 was KIA attacking a KDF pos. I'm sure you know who REALLY runs all these gangs from ISIS to ISIL or whatever they call themselves that only manage to kill poor Muslims and Christians but never Israelis!
to be frank i am not in the loop about events in africa and therefor cannot comment with conviction

i was thinking about direct involvement of countries western or otherwise so did not mention it ,

let me give u a hypothetical example

Kenya has good relations with china so a reason maybe for western countries........or maybe even china..... to get closer to Kenya.
factually can u accept it or deny it , unless ur in the loop. in the end nobody will know except the players.

what i know is middle east countries r active in ur greater region . in a few years r*********** might give trouble to neighboring countries.

and in my personal opinion ur wrong about Israel, generally they r just a distraction to attract all the attention,but they do have some blood on their hands though

example the main culprits for creation of ISIS r western countries together with Arabs (Sunni countries).

their main aim was to flush out and bring into the open on a global scale potential jihadis from western/middle east world specially ie all those who wanted to be Jihad inspired lone wolf attackers and make them converge within a defined geographical area so that they could be systematically eliminated (they ended up playing both ways to keep drawing in the jihadis plus full fill their secondary geo political goals ie Syria ). catching/preventing lone-wolf attackers are akin to a needle lodged somewhere inside a warehouse full of haystacks, thus to seek them out and eliminate them in individual countries on a global scale is impossible.hence this tactic was adopted . so far this game plan has succeeded beyond all expectations for the involved parties.

this is the anchoring basis for all the collateral mayhem we r now seeing in worldwide scale. for them it was a necessary sacrifice. a necessary collateral damage .

Arab spring again is a just in time cover story, a just in time convenient event to activate the above plan and serve as distraction along with the usual story Israel.

generally people r captive to what we call as "cognitive traps" they find patterns where none exists wink

note: mainstream terrorism is western creation to defeat USSR , and in the end of it they knew that it had become self sustaining due to the endless availability of stupid people and stupid ideology. they also realized it would soon bite the hands that feed them, so they had a contingency plan based on forecasts of future possible events which was realized after 9/11.

only problem was the uncertainty and unpredictability with the secondary players and their local compulsions eg.KSA supports Wahhabi Salafists while Qatar supports religiosity ie hard liner Islamic movements like the Muslim Brotherhood that had in the past created chaos in Algeria,Tunisia and other countries. all this lead to unfactored spin offs like Yemen conflict etc.

people think ops r intelligence driven operations but in reality they r event driven operations ,u only need to put into action one of the multiple plans already thought out based on events panning out. why do u think top notch analysts in western countries intelligence community get paid so much for ?

let me tell u another thing all this enmity between Israel and Iran is another hoopla

lets hope i dont get into trouble for this.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
i am taking a long break from WWW.....
things just got interesting and fuuking hard for me

before i leave lets give a hint of complicity and balancing associated between nations dealings with regard to national security interests

copy paste from a source who is reliable to a good extent

1.Confirmed F35 linked to F16 as told earlier
2.Prez Trump gave assurance personally to PM Modi about the F16 and two more things (to be disclosed later)
3.Its clear that F16 declaration under route was not done as there is considerable pressure from Russia about ordering frontline jets and access to arms Market to USA in a big way.
4.There will be a small competition which has a pre-decided winner and may lead to disqualification of other competitor as well as inferior technical evaluation scoring due to immature final product representation.
5.A similar amount like the SE Jet deal in other deals will be ordered from Russia to keep them appeased as well. Expected to feature is Super Upgrade of $8Bn + within this time period.

In response to the two points to be disclosed later:

The points made are basically under the leadership of NSA ( national security advisor) Mr. Doval who had spearheaded these pacts and are basically a game changer. These secret pacts now means USA, France and Russia all three are under same conditionals and thus will be guaranteed massive participation in Indian Arms and weapons modernization needs for next 30-50 years

Point No 1

1.A full fledged secret pact towards a aggressive and hostile common enemy of both countries.
2.To counter that country all facilitation will be provided in terms of weapons and weapon system , technology access for all 3 - air, land and sea 3.deals at minimalist cost under FMS as well as subsidized partially under the secret pact.
4.It was F35 that was pitched by PM Modi instead of F16 and Prez Trump insisted on a gradual movement to F35 from F16 as this helps both countries defense industries, employment and relationship building.
5.Before the 5th gen Jet of the common enemy is fully deployed in many frontiers, Prez Trump has assured PM Modi of access to F35 for India.

Point No 2

1.There is pact of roaming assets to be provided to India and IOR.
2.These roaming assets will be under joint command system of both the countries.
3.This will include a massive ISR upgrade package and other abilities including underwater surveillance.
4.Also will include support of military nature in entire IOR domain
5.Few Quick reaction teams are part of the plan to take out strategic facilities in the west if deemed necessary as part of a coalition multi nation team ( i had hinted this longtime ago here in nairaland, one of the confirmed player is i******* )
6.Many other points which will remain classified due to the nature of the pact

luck to u guys and stay safe

and apologies if i seemed rude last couple of months/weeks , one way comm is really a bad way to communicate cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:

to be frank i am not in the loop about events in africa and therefor cannot comment with conviction

i was thinking about direct involvement of countries western or otherwise so did not mention it ,

let me give u a hypothetical example

Kenya has good relations with china so a reason maybe for western countries........or maybe even china..... to get closer to Kenya.
factually can u accept it or deny it , unless ur in the loop. in the end nobody will know except the players.

what i know is middle east countries r active in ur greater region . in a few years r*********** might give trouble to neighboring countries.

and in my personal opinion ur wrong about Israel, generally they r just a distraction to attract all the attention,but they do have some blood on their hands though

example the main culprits for creation of ISIS r western countries together with Arabs (Sunni countries).

their main aim was to flush out and bring into the open on a global scale potential jihadis from western/middle east world specially ie all those who wanted to be Jihad inspired lone wolf attackers and make them converge within a defined geographical area so that they could be systematically eliminated (they ended up playing both ways to keep drawing in the jihadis plus full fill their secondary geo political goals ie Syria ). catching/preventing lone-wolf attackers are akin to a needle lodged somewhere inside a warehouse full of haystacks, thus to seek them out and eliminate them in individual countries on a global scale is impossible.hence this tactic was adopted . so far this game plan has succeeded beyond all expectations for the involved parties.

this is the anchoring basis for all the collateral mayhem we r now seeing in worldwide scale. for them it was a necessary sacrifice. a necessary collateral damage .

Arab spring again is a just in time cover story, a just in time convenient event to activate the above plan and serve as distraction along with the usual story Israel.

generally people r captive to what we call as "cognitive traps" they find patterns where none exists wink

note: mainstream terrorism is western creation to defeat USSR , and in the end of it they knew that it had become self sustaining due to the endless availability of stupid people and stupid ideology. they also realized it would soon bite the hands that feed them, so they had a contingency plan based on forecasts of future possible events which was realized after 9/11.

only problem was the uncertainty and unpredictability with the secondary players and their local compulsions eg.KSA supports Wahhabi Salafists while Qatar supports religiosity ie hard liner Islamic movements like the Muslim Brotherhood that had in the past created chaos in Algeria,Tunisia and other countries. all this lead to unfactored spin offs like Yemen conflict etc.

people think ops r intelligence driven operations but in reality they r event driven operations ,u only need to put into action one of the multiple plans already thought out based on events panning out. why do u think top notch analysts in western countries intelligence community get paid so much for ?

let me tell u another thing all this enmity between Israel and Iran is another hoopla

lets hope i dont get into trouble for this.

Actually about Israel in Kenya I'm 110% sure! As far back as 1980 they've false flagged us. The Block owned Norfolk blew up New Years 1980,allegedly a Maltese PLO AGENT. You do know the entire org was long infiltrated by the Israelis;in fact many saw Arafat himself worked for the Mossad.
Khomeini was actually an Indian born Brit agent working for an anti Zionist faction among the Global Elite! The nigga only knew a few hundred words of Farsi!
The 3rd pic is the Mombasa Paradise December 2002. It was actually a brothel. The owner claimed a car drove up to the entrance but the damage shows the bomb was inside the hotel.
The one and only Frank Lowy,'survivor' of 911 and his partner's WTC was the owner of the Westgate mall through his Westfield group. An active CIA agent regionally assured me via 3rd party , "Israelis are extremely active in Kenya and have their OWN INTERESTS."

They really play up false flags-imo,its getting old.

'Do not hesitate': Terror group calls for 'Westgate-style' attacks on Westfield shopping centres in chilling new threat from militants behind bloody Kenya siege
Westfield shopping centres singled out in terror group video threat
Threat was released by the al-Shabaab jihadist organisation who were responsible for the bloody 2013 Westgate siege
The Australian shopping company co-founded by Frank Lowy owns scores of stores in Australia, the UK and the United States

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964431/Terror-group-al-Shabaab-calls-Westgate-style-attacks-Westfield-shopping-centres-chilling-new-threat-militants-bloody-Kenya-siege.html#ixzz4lJSK8oMZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Israel-did-911-640x563.jpg

Here they all are,though I do think 911 was a multilayered operation with many players and many agendas including a Boeing/Airbus trade war ,massive gold heist stored in the basement of WTC 1,IIRC,an insurance scam and a secret strike at Zio power in America by Europe specifically Russia,Germany,Japan and France.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:
i am taking a long break from WWW.....
things just got interesting and fuuking hard for me

before i leave lets give a hint of complicity and balancing associated between nations dealings with regard to national security interests

copy paste from a source who is reliable to a good extent

1.Confirmed F35 linked to F16 as told earlier
2.Prez Trump gave assurance personally to PM Modi about the F16 and two more things (to be disclosed later)
3.Its clear that F16 declaration under route was not done as there is considerable pressure from Russia about ordering frontline jets and access to arms Market to USA in a big way.
4.There will be a small competition which has a pre-decided winner and may lead to disqualification of other competitor as well as inferior technical evaluation scoring due to immature final product representation.
5.A similar amount like the SE Jet deal in other deals will be ordered from Russia to keep them appeased as well. Expected to feature is Super Upgrade of $8Bn + within this time period.

In response to the two points to be disclosed later:

The points made are basically under the leadership of NSA ( national security advisor) Mr. Doval who had spearheaded these pacts and are basically a game changer. These secret pacts now means USA, France and Russia all three are under same conditionals and thus will be guaranteed massive participation in Indian Arms and weapons modernization needs for next 30-50 years

Point No 1

1.A full fledged secret pact towards a aggressive and hostile common enemy of both countries.
2.To counter that country all facilitation will be provided in terms of weapons and weapon system , technology access for all 3 - air, land and sea 3.deals at minimalist cost under FMS as well as subsidized partially under the secret pact.
4.It was F35 that was pitched by PM Modi instead of F16 and Prez Trump insisted on a gradual movement to F35 from F16 as this helps both countries defense industries, employment and relationship building.
5.Before the 5th gen Jet of the common enemy is fully deployed in many frontiers, Prez Trump has assured PM Modi of access to F35 for India.

Point No 2

1.There is pact of roaming assets to be provided to India and IOR.
2.These roaming assets will be under joint command system of both the countries.
3.This will include a massive ISR upgrade package and other abilities including underwater surveillance.
4.Also will include support of military nature in entire IOR domain
5.Few Quick reaction teams are part of the plan to take out strategic facilities in the west if deemed necessary as part of a coalition multi nation team ( i had hinted this longtime ago here in nairaland, one of the confirmed player is i******* )
6.Many other points which will remain classified due to the nature of the pact

and apologies if i seemed rude last couple of months/weeks , one way comm is really a bad way to communicate cry

PLEASE DON'T GO! How can you just abandon us like that?! Who will give us real time ground breaking game changing intel drops like this?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
nemesis2u:
i am

Have a nice one. Enjoy your break man, it is needed so we can live a little. Enjoy!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
CHINA handed over $50m USD worth weapons to philipine government.mostly light weapons.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
landed Yak-130 with unreleased nose landing gear , russia

video of the landing from 00:22 to 01:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRaGOf06mgc

for nemesis2u start from 00:00 grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Russian SF in syria

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
chkil0:
landed Yak-130 with unreleased nose landing gear , russia

video of the landing from 00:22 to 01:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRaGOf06mgc

for nemesis2u start from 00:00 grin
He was able to come in at a very low speed while also maintaining just the rear gears on ground till the aircraft comes to a very minimum speed where it can bring down its nose. That was a good.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhG3HVruBrU
15:20 henry240 the MI-28 is a beautiful bird. I wish there are pictures of our mi24/35 engaging from such view

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.