Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (987946 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Vikkie14: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Odunayaw:
I'd wager my toenails that is nem right there in the pic

cheesy Funny thing is, the two human are dissimilar. grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Brazil

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Oukraine

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
ma chérie

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Brazil

UAH grin grin

You grab?

Cc:odunayaw
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

UAH grin grin

You grab?

If i don’t grab who will grin grin in their undedicated natural habitat
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

If i don’t grab who will grin grin in their undedicated natural habitat

Abi nau.

The Brazilian camo is dope tho'. It's weeks now, where's our jf17? The annoying part is that the CAS isn't talking about it.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

UAH grin grin

You grab?
I don lost o grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

Abi nau.

The Brazilian camo is dope tho'. It's weeks now, where's our jf17? The annoying part is that the CAS isn't talking about it.
I like the variety of platforms the Brazilians have chosen in terms of rotary wing assets, American UH60s, French caracals and Russians hinds.

I’ve pointed this out before !!
Like he’s ignoring the fact that it even exists.
He doesn’t mention them in speeches or interviews.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Someone talked about BHT using drones. Well if there's need, Demfas Aerosystems now has a response to that.

Range is up to 1200m

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:
Someone talked about BHT using drones. Well if there's need, Demfas Aerosystems now has a response to that.

Range is up to 1200m

Oboi!!!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by lionel4power(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

Range is up to 1200m

for real?

specs?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Souljaboi1: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

Range is up to 1200m

Baba, I want in ooo

Demfas is looking like the new Raytheon Company of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Baba, I want in ooo

Raytheon. I love that company. Have met with some of her engineers at an AOC conference.

lionel4power:
for real?

specs?

Specifications will be tomorrow. I just reminded today and decided to post. We've been on the project for almost 5 months now and everything just finished. It should be updated on the company's website tomorrow so I'll copy from there and paste.

Odunayaw:
Oboi!!!

Yes bro. Demfas Aerosystems had a meeting at the state secretariat Ibadan and was covered by press too with some demo. I'll let you know once the press releases something.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

Raytheon. I love that company. Have met with some of her engineers at an AOC conference.

Specifications will be tomorrow. I just reminded today and decided to post. We've been on the project for almost 5 months now and everything just finished. It should be updated on the company's website tomorrow so I'll copy from there and paste.

Yes bro. Demfas Aerosystems had a meeting at the state secretariat Ibadan and was covered by press too with some demo. I'll let you know once the press releases something.

I like what you guys are doing with the company. I hope in 3 years - 5 years time you grow to be the largest company in your field in Africa.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Baba, I want in ooo

I agree completely. They are making good progress in the electronics side of things.

Cc.Tdayof, you sure you won't register me as a vendor? I smell good orders coming in soon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
ma chérie

This is a really sexy plane. However my problem is, it is heavily dependent on American parts.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:

I agree completely. They are making good progress in the electronics side of things.

Cc.Tdayof, you sure you won't register me as a vendor? I smell good orders coming in soon. grin grin

Haha. Main product has always been the radio communication, the market is really wide for that and Demfas Aerosystems has a good specifications for the military, law enforcement and other agencies.

The jammer, yes there's enough market for it but not as wide as the radio communication device (the radio communication has a very large commercial/civillian users )

Currently now, CE approval is available already but currently working on FCC (requirements and standard are met already but there are other things to also concentrate on) to facilitate sales to the US.
I can say there are over 530 units of pending orders yet to be delivered to commercial users outside Nigeria.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Have you ever seen a fighter or an aircraft of any type more sexy than an F-22?

I mean, SU-30 is bae, and has the right curves in the right places like a Nigerian would always want.............. But come on, take a look at this SweatHeart!! kiss kiss

I'm cumming already! grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Seened: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:
Have ever seen a fighter or an aircraft of any type more sexy than an F-22?

I mean, SU-30 is bae, and has the right curves in the right places like a Nigerian would always want.............. But come on, take a look at this SweatHeart!! kiss kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

Haha. Main product has always been the radio communication, the market is really wide for that and Demfas Aerosystems has a good specifications for the military, law enforcement and other agencies.

The jammer, yes there's enough market for it but not as wide as the radio communication device (the radio communication has a very large commercial/civillian users )

Currently now, CE approval is available already but currently working on FCC (requirements and standard are met already but there are other things to also concentrate on) to facilitate sales to the US.
I can say there are over 530 units of pending orders yet to be delivered to commercial users outside Nigeria.

I love it already.

How is the business so modelled that export sales seem to always out-strip local sales? I mean, for a company i assume only recently began business?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
tdayof:

Oboi beta de happun for Ibadan grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Henry240:
Have you ever seen a fighter or an aircraft of any type more sexy than an F-22?

these sleek fighters look so good but SMH... wide bodied aircraft is bae

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Henry240:

I love it already.

How is the business so modelled that export sales seem to always out-strip local sales? I mean, for a company i assume only recently began business?

It was like this: the consumer market is very large globally but in Nigeria, the consumer market is okay enough in size too.

For the consumer market, an ads was made and with free units was given out to people who were observed to be familiar with radio communication devices knowing fully well that they'll come back for more (when you trust your product) grin

This further yielded more demands and this is yielded a total of over 530 units in just less than two weeks.

There's also around 3,000 units for a particular agency in Nigeria (having in mind that these radios operate with current existing brands in use)
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 26, 2017
this is a page from the CAG a constitutionally independent audit body of India

competitive trials was held between Arjun mk1 and T90 many years ago

details were hushed up untill it was dug up by CAG and the import loving shiit army officers were roasted but to no avail.

anyways note the ' AUDIT REMARKS'.

arjun comfortably outguns t90 in mobility and firepower

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2017
INS Aridhaman the 2nd SSBN to the Arihant-class SSBN is getting ready to be launched

it has a more powerful nuclear reactor at around 125 MW or so

it has 8 silos double that of the INS Arihant.

there will one more SSBN of Arihant class

after that all SSBN will be designed to have 16 silos to launch ICBMs only and will sport the same reactor as now being designed for the SSNs.

pic INS arihant

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 26, 2017
LM marketing brochure for indian tender for single engined fighter

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 26, 2017
LM marketing brochure for indian tender for single engined fighter..............

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XShVVJaaOBc

LCA cockpit simulator

oh the fanboys......

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Kaveri Marine Gas Turbine Engine

The engine has been tested to its potential of 12 MW (max possibly 15 MW) at ISA SL 35 °C condition, a requirement of the Navy to propel SNF class ships, such as the Rajput class destroyers. This has put India in the elite club of Marine Gas Turbine designers which have been achieved so far, most probably only by US, Russia, UK, Ukraine and one or 2 other countries.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 26, 2017
PARAM Shavak - Supercomputer in a Box solution, aims to provide computational resource (Capacity building) with advanced technologies to perform the high-end computations on a larger scale for the scientific, engineering and academic programmes.

PARAM Shavak is a ready-to-use affordable supercomputer pre-loaded with all the required system software and applications from selected scientific and engineering domains. The system is designed to be enabling tool for research organizations as well as academic institutions that need High Performance Computing (HPC) for education and research. It aims to provide computational resource with advanced technologies at affordable cost to perform the high-end computations for the scientific, engineering and academic programmes to address and catalyze the research using modelling, simulation and data analysis.

it is being touted as the world’s most compact supercomputing system

It has a Capacity of 2+ Teraflops.

this would be portable and powerful enough ...... when u need to brute force ur way through

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2017
nemesis4u:
LM marketing brochure for indian tender for single engined fighter
I see India falling out in the near future with Russia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.