Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (987859 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Algerian1:

like Tunisian ones
oooh lala what a fine vehicle. I wonder if it has MRAP-like qualities.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I like that it has a lower profile... any time schedule for this yet ?

aholes working on government payroll dont have any time schedule grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Seened: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
A400m kiss

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nag ATGM being launched from NAMICA during recent tests. A new indigenous MWIR seeker is being used.

DRDO officials revealed that the missile would now be handed over to Army with a 4-km range even during the peak day hours. Highly sensitive detectors have now been placed on missile tip for sensing heat or infra-red signals in three different thermal scenarios including that of a thermal differential within the target, between the target and the background and surrounding temperature variation. Nag shall be mounted and transported on a Mechanised Infantry Combat Vehicle NAMICA.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
LRSAM

first delivery from dedicated factory

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
recent news is DRDO SSPL lab has managed to develop a blue laser based submarine communication system able to link submerged submarines with nearby aircraft for anti-submarine warfare (ASW). submarine laser communications allows to reduce reliance on towed-buoy receivers, to enhance the communications reliability and data throughput to ballistic missile submarines, and to enhance coordination among aircraft and fast attack submarines for ASW.

DARPA had developed the technology in the 90s, DRDO doing it now grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
in my opinion the best weapon in the Nigerian tucano arms deal is the Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS)

it is the bang for money, able to hit any target precisely and costs way less than a ATGM type munition

it can even take out small targets in the high sea

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
nemesis4u:
in my opinion the best weapon in the Nigerian tucano arms deal is the Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS)

it is the bang for money, able to hit any target precisely and costs way less than a ATGM type munition

it can even take out small targets in the high sea
This guy grin grin I saw your original post

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

This guy grin grin I saw your original post

i know i saw u browsing when i posted it.

then decided it is not worth it grin

so deleted it grin

i dont want to face action grin

between u and me such capability such have been inducted couple of years back

would have made hell of a difference

but no point crying over spilled milk

i hope that the induction to operational status is kept short without any compromise , so that these can be bought online quickly.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
SAUDI 'SPECIAL FORCES' SUMO WRESTLER!

I've always said don't fall for the hype;he's Saudi,but still-GODDAMMIT! Fyi,the Pakistanis realised their foreign Arab trainees at the Special Services Group school would water down the regard of their wings. This happened after badged Saudis repeatedly performed like byatches with their US counterparts. The SSG issues 'qualified' certificates and finally 'undergone training' certs,so shytty were the Arab,especially Saudi troops!!
Only Sudanese,Palestinians,Lebanese and some Jordanians actually try.

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2017
(Drumroll!)Finally the LCH is ready for production!! The entire program for the twin Shakti engined,6 ton,tandem 2 seat beginning 2010 has cost only 60 mn$! A unit will cost 30mn$,roughly 50% lower than similar analogues,likethe A 129 Mangusta,Black Shark and Rooivalk.

[url]
http://www.financialexpress.com/pho...-status-news-make-in-india-indian-army-iaf/5/[/url]

According to HAL, the LCH boasts of state-of the art technologies like smart glass cockpit, integrated dynamic system, anti-resonance vibration isolation system, bearing less tail rotor, crash worthy landing gear, Armour Protection, hinge less main rotor and stealth features from visual, aural, radar and IR signatures.
HAL also claims that the LCH has "demonstrated capability" to land and take off from Siachen Range with "considerable" load, fuel and weapons that are "beyond any other combat helicopter". The LCH is also capable of high-altitude warfare since its operational ceiling will be 16,000 to 18,000 feet. The first prototype helicopter had its inaugural flight on Mar 23, 2010. Last year, PTI reported that the LCH has even caught the eye of African countries.

Extremely significant;meaning possibility of coproduction as neemsis4u mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
kikuyu1:

(Drumroll!)

LCH is a light attack helicopter while the others u mentioned r towards medium to heavier class attack helicopter

one of the 4 prototype

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
LRSAM inside its cannister

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2017
kikuyu1:

SAUDI 'SPECIAL FORCES' SUMO WRESTLER!

I've always said don't fall for the hype;he's Saudi,but still-GODDAMMIT! Fyi,the Pakistanis realised their foreign Arab trainees at the Special Services Group school would water down the regard of their wings. This happened after badged Saudis repeatedly performed like byatches with their US counterparts. The SSG issues 'qualified' certificates and finally 'undergone training' certs,so shytty were the Arab,especially Saudi troops!!
Only Sudanese,Palestinians,Lebanese and some Jordanians actually try.
That first pic!! my word!!! is he going to be a bullet shield?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2017
nemesis4u:

LCH is a light attack helicopter while the others u mentioned r towards medium to heavier class attack helicopter

one of the 4 prototype
Oh nemesis is my country eyeing this babe

N.B straight answers! and delete not thine comment

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidex111: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
#Houthis RPG-7 fitted with OFG-7 (HE-FRAG) grenade

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidex111: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Pro-Saudi forces KrAZ Kuguar APC in #Najran #Yemen

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
nemesis4u:
Any idea what class of ship this is ?

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Any idea what class of ship this is ?

looks like a destroyer to me

chinese type 52 series
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Odunayaw:
Oh nemesis is my country eyeing this babe

N.B straight answers! and delete not thine comment

lets say names of the countries interested r not known to me grin

around 3 African countries were interested , but how many of them will go for it in the future remains to be seen.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by iblawi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
nemesis4u:

around 3 African countries were interested , but how many of them will go for it in the future remains to be seen.

O boi haw ur side? I think say you dey rest for one side as you talk before?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
nemesis4u:

looks like a destroyer to me

chinese type 52 series
What kind of missiles will be in those VLS tubes?
Air defense or cruise missiles?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

What kind of missiles will be in those VLS tubes?
Air defense or cruise missiles?

both

multipurpose VLS not restricted to a specific missile type
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
fat.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2017
fat...

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2017
nemesis4u:

Right
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2017
unguided aerial general purpose bomb 500kg drdo

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 01, 2017
unguided aerial high speed low drag bomb 450kg drdo

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 01, 2017
drdo Carrier Bomb Light Stores Mk200-1A for Practice Bombs

25lb Practice Bombs

3kg Practice Bombs

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.