Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,552 members, 7,843,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President (5290 Views)

Why Are All Key Military Institutions Located In The North?... HURIWA / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigga I am igbo... Get ur facts write.. .
Do u complain like this about how ur governor makes appointments??
My visa has produced a local government chairman
A prison controller general
A house of assembly member yet we have no Road leading to my village... This people only became richer and that's it...

Why do we have more igbos at the national team??

Who made you Igbo.? angry

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 5:37am On Jul 12, 2016
omofunaab:
When I saw the projects my state got which I know will benefit me, that's enough for me. What's my business with appointments. ..the appointments won't remove the poverty from the north.. .

If it is Jonathan, you will complain.

I cast out the spirit of Afonja out of you in Jesus name.

Say Amen angry
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by mrvitalis(m): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

If u read my post u will know am igbo and really most igbos here on this forum feel there is a certain way igbos should talk about Buhari and his administration.. . Bro I am a Nigerian first... . And igbo man second then an mbaise man
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2016
obiageIi:
How does appointment benefit the common man that desire good governance. Its a shame this is coming from a youth that plans to lead this nation someday.

Tell us your reason for voting Buhari and while Aisha , Burantashi and Tinubu are not in jail

I weep for you and your zomb.......... cry
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

If u read my post u will know am igbo and really most igbos here on this forum feel there is a certain way igbos should talk about Buhari and his administration.. . Bro I am a Nigerian first... . And igbo man second then an mbaise man

I ask again

We don't know you.? cool

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by mrvitalis(m): 5:47am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

I ask again

We don't know you.? cool
Lol funny dude.... Who are the we....

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol funny dude.... Who are the we....

The Igbo people " We."

Igbos don't know you.

If you like, claim that your ancestor is NRI. grin

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Sealeddeal(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2016
obiageIi:
How does appointment benefit the common man that desire good governance. Its a shame this is coming from a youth that plans to lead this nation someday.
If the appointment doesn't benefit the North, let the southerners be appointed since it's agreeable that there are capable hands from South to man those posts occupied by the North.
Appointing Southerners will not stop the President from delivering the dividend of his mandate if he wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by MrEverest(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2016
We dont care how or why Buhari is destroying Nigeria, All are saying is, give us referendum on Biafrexit. Nigeria is a lost case!!

3 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Realdeals(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Though the appointments could be described as loopsided looking at the post that goes to the North, we should as well consider that security is paramount, PMB needs people that he knows to mount those positions.

If anyone of us is in PMB shoes, will you have appointed someone from the region that has vow to bring your government down? People that calls you evil and a failure? Those whose act is disrupting your administration. None of us will even at the altar of federal character.
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2016
sparrowkid:

What he meant was that how could you separate the South into South West and South East while leaving the North as only north without being specific as North West, North East and North Central?
Firstly, are they northerners? Noticed that there is no Southeastern person represented?

The reason for highlighting SS and SW is because the only positions to the south is just two, while the north?

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by banki(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Can tonye or anyone else herre also put up all agencies and ministries under finance?

Last I checked

Dg budget south east
Accountant general south
Firs south
Minister of finance south
Minister of budget south
Chairman economic team south
Dmo south
Amcon south
Cbn south
RMFAC south
Almost all parastals that have tobdobwoth finance and budgeting and planning are headed by southerners

No one is complaining about tribalisim and nepostisim

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by gwales: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
ConqueredWest:

If it is Jonathan, you will care. undecided

No wonder your region will remain eternally backwards kiss kiss
[/s] rubbish
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by gwales: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
Ekiokebeke:

The president is gradually winding up boko haram since power is now in the hands of the sons of ustman dan fodio and has allowed the demonic fulani herdsmen free hand to run amock killing Christians in the MB & South.

Let the hailing continue.

Nigeria's unity is negotiable-Wole Soyinka.
[/s] pdp is Boko haram- general azazi

There are Boko Haram in my cabinet- jonathan
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Perceptor(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
@TonyeBarcanista

Since May 29, 2015 when Buhari assumed power, there is this pattern exhibited by him with respect to his pro-Northern appointments. We may laugh over it but it should call for serious attention.

I wish to lay to bring to the public's attention list of key military appointments under Buhari as President, and how he has technically turned Nigeria Armed Forces into Northern Armed Forces. Find below list of key officeholders under this administration.

1. C-in-C of The Armed Forces... Muhammadu Buhari/North

2. National Security Adviser.... Gen Munguno(North)

3. Minister of Defence... Dan Ali(North)

4. Perm. Sec Min of Defence.... Alhaji Danjuma Sheni(North)

5. Chief of Defence Staff... Gen Abayomi Olonisakin (Southwest)

6. Chief of Army Staff.... Gen T. Buratai(North)

7. Chief of Air Staff.... Air Marshall Sadique Abubakar(North)

8. Chief of Naval Staff... Rear Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe (South)

9. The Nigerian Military Secretary (Army)....Major Gen. Mohammed Garba(North)

10. Commander, Brigade of Guard.. Brig Gen Musa Yusuf(North)

11. Chief Defence Intelligence... Gen Saliu Usman(North)

12. Director Air Intelligence... AVM Shehu Adam(North)

13. Director Military Intelligence... Brig Gen AH Sa'ad(North)

14. Director Military Information... Brig Gen Rabe Abubakar(North)

NOTE:
1. Only two key positions are held by people from the South, held by Southwest(CDS) and Southsouth(CNS).

2. The Position of Chief-of-Defence Staff is more or less a ceremonial office, as the occupant commands no real commanding power. Non of the Service Chiefs report to him, they all report to the President Directly.

3. The only influential position given to the South is Chief of Naval Staff, However the Navy is the 'least influential' among the three services of the Armed Forces.

Oga, around 70% of the people in the military are from the north.

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Jesusloveyou: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

List out the military appointments under Jonathan.
Besides I thought you guys voted against Jonathan because he didn't favour you guys in terms of appointments as claimed by you Afonjas
pple pmb replace,were they not southerners?, beside as a christian i voted against gej becos i hate corruption (ineffectual buffoonism) and sin(drinking,smoking,lovers of worldly things etc) Jesus loves u so much

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
pple pmb replace,were they not southerners?, beside as a christian i voted against gej becos i hate corruption (ineffectual buffoonism) and sin(drinking,smoking,lovers of worldly things etc) Jesus loves u so much

Tell Aisha to visit US and Burantashi to explain his Dubai properties. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Jesusloveyou: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
let the southerners be appointed since it's agreeable that there are capable hands from South to man those posts occupied by the North.
Appointing Southerners will not stop the President from delivering the dividend of his mandate if he wishes.
a millitary appointment is very sensitive, u cant appoint untrusted army from south to be supplying arms to millitant like what happen in gej govt when army thru d help of custom supply arms to boko-haram,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Realdeals:
Though the appointments could be described as loopsided looking at the post that goes to the North, we should as well consider that security is paramount, PMB needs people that he knows to mount those positions.
WTH is this? Are we talking of his personal security Aides or what pls?

If anyone of us is in PMB shoes, will you have appointed someone from the region that has vow to bring your government down? People that calls you evil and a failure? Those whose act is disrupting your administration. None of us will even at the altar of federal character.
And he uses their resources to fund these people>? This is lame defence

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by ConqueredWest: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
a millitary appointment is very sensitive, u cant appoint untrusted army from south to be supplying arms to millitant like what happen in gej govt when army thru d help of custom supply arms to boko-haram,

So you now agree that Northerners were behind BH during Jonathan's time grin

Good that truth is emerging gradually wink
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by AceRoyal: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Bro if you are really a Christian you won't allow hate cloud your sense of judgement.
I have been reading your comments on this forum and I have seen that hate and myopic political sentiments cloud your sense of judgement,opinions and perspective.All I can see from most of your comments is hate,hypocrisy and a stint of moral corruption.
Say the truth the way it is,devoid of blind,myopic sentiments.
You online personality betrays your Monika.
"Let the world see the love of Jesus through you and not just your Monika".
Feel free to mention and antagonize me smiley

P.S- Before you report me,I didn't break any rules.only telling you the cold hard truth.
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by omofunaab(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

If it is Jonathan, you will complain.

I cast out the spirit of Afonja out of you in Jesus name.

Say Amen angry

Lemme ask you a question. ..your region that got juicy appointments during Jonathan's era. Am not sure those appointments had any impacs in your life ..you are here fighting for some corrupt elites
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Jesusloveyou: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

So you now agree that Northerners were behind BH during Jonathan's time grin
Good that truth is emerging gradually wink
i dont know ihejirika and minimal are northerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Protest Against Buhari, At US Embassy Abuja / What Exactly Does VAWULENCE mean On Nairaland? Picture Attached. / Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.