Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri (36416 Views)

Korede Bello Shares Throwback Photo. Fans React "Jesus is Lord" / TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by claremont(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2016
An anti-Aircraft bullet is a 30mm round at the very least, it's enough to decapitate a human being. I think the X-ray only shows a normal 7.62mm AK-47 rifle round lodged in the throat, but I could be wrong. It probably ricocheted off an object before lodging in the throat, the ricochet reduced the speed and destructive force.

Kudos to him for surviving it.

4 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by bolseas(f): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
queenoflafia:
I keep praying for my brother that is in NDA daily

sweetheart, you may have to spell out the NDA. is it NIGERIA Defense Academy or Niger Delta Avengers?
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Rasque1759(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
touching
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:
May God punish Jonathan and PDP for allowing Boko Haram to reign in North east

Thank you baba for checkmating them
When this gej wanted to check mate it, your baba said it was an attack on the north.
Pray for your sense and not blame someone for what you brought on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2016
No need trying to die for Nigeria because Nigeria will personally strangle you.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2016
queenoflafia:
I keep praying for my brother that is in NDA daily

Which of the NDA? Government NDA or PDP NDA.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by DeRay98(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
This opportunist of a photographer again.

If a soldier don't die by the bullet na fatigue go kill am

Enough of all these unnecessary glorification and idolization of people in their paid profession.

"Opportunist photographer" ? Some of you belong to Yaba left or Aro or Uselu. I hope you didn't escape from one of these?
You should wish she can spare you a part time job to save you from this frustration angry

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Die for nigeria, who does that? cheesyundecidedundecided

Stop living a life full of bigotry. These young men are saving lives everyday, using their lives to keep people safe. Forget about your hatred and be grateful for the lives saved.

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lanretoye(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2016
officialteemi:
.Hit like if u're touched by this..HIT share if u dont care
na likes and shares u dey claim after all,Monkey.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by DRISKLEF(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2016
ethical:

No matter what you think of Nigeria, it's our country, our home and the only one at that. Things might not be perfect, but at least we have peace. That is something that people in Syria, South Sudan, Iraq, etc with give anything, yes anything just to experience once again.

And for the young men and women of our armed forces fighting a terrible war on terror so that we can live in comfort, we'll forever be grateful and always remember you in our prayers.

Some of them might pay the utilmate sacrifice, never seeing their families again, others might become physically challenged and even those that came back physically unscathed will never be the same again.

Our leaders might forget these Nigerian heroes, but I and many millions more will never forget them.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by DRISKLEF(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Stop living a life full of bigotry. These young men are saving lives everyday, using their lives to keep people safe. Forget about your hatred and be grateful for the lives saved.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Temple1288(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
That's their business to handle. If they (Nigeria Soldiers) want they are free to die for Nigeria.. Its their country.
If you think you're worth dying for Nigeria, pls go and die!
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
And normal human beans still support the dunllard undecided
It's time to begin to edit some replies on this forum.How on earth can a sane individual make such comments.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Izonpikin: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:

and God shouldn't punish the northern elites like elrufaI, buhari, sanusi etc for secretly supporting the same bokoharam.......
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2016
prof1990:

Am sure by dullard you mean the president but what am trying to understand is how that fits into the topic.

Some people ehn.

Make I no tlk wetin dey my mind dis mrnin
Freedom of speech my dear, say what is in your mind.
The president now was the one who said an attack on boko haram is an attack to the north, that was When all these would have being nibbled. He and you are enjoying the soup you cooked with hate, bigotry and stupidity.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by bewla(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
i believe in africa we have culture. your name speak before u (fowl yash)
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2016
No wonder the soldiers revolted when the money meant for ammunition was looted by gej and his band of 40 thieves. And to think they court marshalled the soldiers and sentenced them to death. Very bad PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by DRISKLEF(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2016
There's no need quoting my earlier post to make boring points.

I respet the army and i'm indeed proud of their efforts to ensuring that there's peace and sanity in the terrorists-ridden state and regions in nigeria.

But hey! I believe i made points very clear with my other post, even though sarcastically. Please desist from quoting me with epistles.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ayibatari99(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
A very wicked animal. I swear to God if not for Baba Boko haram would have reach your side. You better keep aside your hatred looser. Yeah! is that what i taught you? You most revisit my spelling class, Correction: human being not human beans,dullard not dunllard", take note next time tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Temple1288:
That's their business to handle. If they (Nigeria Soldiers) want they are free to die for Nigeria.. Its their country.
If you think you're worth dying for Nigeria, pls go and die!

When Boko Haram gained control over Damasak in November, its militants killed about 50 residents and forced another 3,000 to leave the town, according to the UN’s High Commissioner for Refugees.

Without these young heroes, more lives will die in zones like this without any help. With or without your respect, those lives they saved are grateful to these young men.

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by absoluteSuccess: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2016
hmm
May the protection from heaven never cease upon us.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by absoluteSuccess: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2016
hmm
May the protection from heaven never cease upon us.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Obiohai: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:

You must be a dullard for saying thrash
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by SMARTKOSSY: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2016
admax:
For your mind do you think you made sense? undecided Just wondering
He made sense... A soldier is trained to die defending his country. If u don't want the job, u quit. Itz not compulsory. They are paid 4 it....
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
its Buhari's fault we have Boko Haram abi?....I pity u...I'm sure ur mama is wishing she had an abortion when she was pregnant with u....stupiid fool
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:

Fulani comot there... most of ur brothers are the one promoting Bokoharam in North East...ur present dullard president was even in support of them for him to be saying an attack on bokoharam is an attack on North East... political propaganda and sabotage brainwashed 80% of Nigerians that Jonathan did not do the write thing where as most military men and there commanders are Northerners there by sabotaging the fight against terrorist because all they want was the present fulani to be president...
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Enough of all these unnecessary glorification and idolization of people in their paid profession.
paid profession?...shey u r jobless na, go n apply

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by AbidoyeI(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Idiot. Why not go and join the Army too and perform your paid job.
saiNDAvengers:

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
He made sense... A soldier is trained to die defending his country. If u don't want the job, u quit. Itz not compulsory. They are paid 4 it....

What about the lives they save? What about workers they protect. If everyone quits, who will come to save.

These guys are heroes. That is why they deserve respect. Do not make it look like a simple everyday job. Some get paid and do not even do the job.

Those who put their lives in the line everyday so that others may live are the true heroes and stars.

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Israel5:
So? Who send them? Mschww. # blocks ears#
ANIMAL!

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Temple1288(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When Boko Haram gained control over Damasak in November, its militants killed about 50 residents and forced another 3,000 to leave the town, according to the UN’s High Commissioner for Refugees.

Without these young heroes, more lives will die in these zone without any help. With or without your respect, those lives they saved are grateful to these young men.

Oooh! That's there business. I don't care.. Youths-- I mean vibrant youths were shot dead in Onitsha by the same Nigeria soldiers for just singing songs and protesting peacefully for what the believe... Did the soldiers see Boko Haram terrorists among those they shot dead?
My friend, go and rest.
They can die! After all, their Commander-In-Chief, pedophile and rapist Muhammadu Buhari formed the sect.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Temple1288:

Oooh! That's there business. I don't care.. Youths-- I mean vibrant youths were shot dead in Onitsha by the same Nigeria soldiers for just singing songs and protesting peacefully for what the believe... Did the soldiers see Boko Haram terrorists among those they shot dead?
My friend, go and rest.
They can die! After all, their Commander-In-Chief, pedophile and rapist Muhammadu Buhari formed the sect.

Who is begging you to care. If you care, you will leave a life of sacrifice. You do not and that is your life. Those who respect true heroes will always respect them. Keep your respect to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) / Fan Gives Wizkid Gold Chain On Stage / Efe, Marvis & Soma With Bisola & Her Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.