Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri (36418 Views)

Korede Bello Shares Throwback Photo. Fans React "Jesus is Lord" / TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Icentfrancis(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
updatemachine:
Celebrity photographer, TY Bello, who just returned from Borno state, shared this photo of an xray showing an anti aircraft bullet lodged in a soldiers throat. She wrote:

"Soldier X:While I made portraits of our wounded soldiers at the military hospital in Maiduguri, one of the soldiers made a statement that I haven’t been able to shake off, “ one way you know a soldier has been hit is that they suddenly start shouting out names of family members.
"This statement kept playing over and again in my mind, especially when I got the most colourful welcome from my family, barely a week away on this journey.Many soldiers, play this long overdue welcome party in their heads daily, and the sad thing is that for some, it may never happen.

I had long conversations with soldiers about how they got wounded in battle.They told me how grateful they were to be alive, some of their colleagues weren’t as lucky. I also got to speak with medical personnel, on the uniqueness of their work in a war against terror. I'll share all their stories here and start by introducing Soldier X, who I never met, but made a photograph of his Xray .An anti aircraft bullet, big and strong enough to tear through the titanium body of an airplane, was lodged in his throat, and for some reason, it didn’t blow his head off, this soldier lived through his surgery and got to take the removed bullet home as a reminder.

This is a wicked wicked war!Why would anyone chose weapons made to attack war planes and use it on a fellow human ... At close range ..Even in war there should be rules. Lieutenant Ologodo told me something really important, that if you don’t believe in God, working here will make a convert out of you, the frequency of witnessing the darkest of evil deeds, along side what can only be miraculous, will open your heart somehow.This is such a brutally wicked war !#tybellophotography #portrait#unknown soldier #Nigerianarmy #bokoharam #woundedsoldier #borno #war#waronterror@.

source: http://www.luckydime.com.ng/2016/07/ty-bello-shares-heartwrenching.html

This just melted my heart really. And seeing the picture of the X-ray of the solider kept me praying Nigerian should wake up from this nightmare soon.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Vicfus(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:
May God punish Jonathan and PDP for allowing Boko Haram to reign in North east

Thank you baba for checkmating them
... and may God punish PMB Fѳʀ NDA in D̶̲̥̅̊ south south.. imagine no light Fѳʀ almost a month and no hope.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
That bullet no too big for the guy neck? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Before TY BELLO and TY DANJUMA go come sell us Ncha Lagos , grin grin grin grin

ALL THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DON PACK LEAVE MAIDUGURI JOIN?

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by DRISKLEF(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Stop living a life full of bigotry. These young men are saving lives everyday, using their lives to keep people safe. Forget about your hatred and be grateful for the lives saved.
[b] There's a reason i'm quoting you with a response - which is your irrational usage of the word 'bigot'.

That's how you go misunderstanding peoples' outburst and making shallow judgements.

With all honesty you is the airhead here. I simply made a humorous statement which was meant to depict a truth that's factly. Atleast considering the height of calousness of our so called leaders with the way they go about their executive duties.

It is thesame leaders who go about making foul statements that'll translate to an intention of marginallizing the state. One would wonder how many of this your quoted riposte you've been able to dish out to them eg, when the present head of states made a statement about 95 percent and two percent of people who voted for and against him during a 'democratatic election',
or what you'd rather expect from individuals who's a citizen of a country and whose leader is of such a mediocre mindset of favourism and bigotry.

Can you say you're proud of your country so much to die for her?

Left for me i'll never sacrifice anything for a purpose that's not worth it.

Moreso, those young men, the NA, are actually doing a job they signed up for. It's their duty to fight for the common course of civilians and they're being paid for it.

However they go the extra mile to ensure the total extirpation of BH and all forms of terrorism in the country, i appreciate them for that.

My scornfully-jocular post wasn't directed at them neither was it to ridicule their effort and achievements.

Rather it was directed at our so called leaders whose actions and inaction has made our tendencies to patriotism diminish by the day.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lanretoye(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
officialteemi:
.seriously dude! U're a big fool...
meaningless posts dont get likes and shares here on NL,my advise to u is for u to face ur studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:
May God punish Jonathan and PDP for allowing Boko Haram to reign in North east

Thank you baba for checkmating them

#BIGOTALERT
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by officialteemi(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Lanretoye:

meaningless posts dont get likes and shares here on NL,my advise to u is for u to face ur studies.
hahahahahahaha...imagine...u jst decided tu start wahala out of nothing... Kiddo go and face ur spiritual probs... #Oponu
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
updatemachine:
Celebrity photographer, TY Bello, who just returned from Borno state, shared this photo of an xray showing an anti aircraft bullet lodged in a soldiers throat. She wrote:

"Soldier X:While I made portraits of our wounded soldiers at the military hospital in Maiduguri, one of the soldiers made a statement that I haven’t been able to shake off, “ one way you know a soldier has been hit is that they suddenly start shouting out names of family members.
"This statement kept playing over and again in my mind, especially when I got the most colourful welcome from my family, barely a week away on this journey.Many soldiers, play this long overdue welcome party in their heads daily, and the sad thing is that for some, it may never happen.

I had long conversations with soldiers about how they got wounded in battle.They told me how grateful they were to be alive, some of their colleagues weren’t as lucky. I also got to speak with medical personnel, on the uniqueness of their work in a war against terror. I'll share all their stories here and start by introducing Soldier X, who I never met, but made a photograph of his Xray .An anti aircraft bullet, big and strong enough to tear through the titanium body of an airplane, was lodged in his throat, and for some reason, it didn’t blow his head off, this soldier lived through his surgery and got to take the removed bullet home as a reminder.

This is a wicked wicked war!Why would anyone chose weapons made to attack war planes and use it on a fellow human ... At close range ..Even in war there should be rules. Lieutenant Ologodo told me something really important, that if you don’t believe in God, working here will make a convert out of you, the frequency of witnessing the darkest of evil deeds, along side what can only be miraculous, will open your heart somehow.This is such a brutally wicked war !#tybellophotography #portrait#unknown soldier #Nigerianarmy #bokoharam #woundedsoldier #borno #war#waronterror@.

source: http://www.luckydime.com.ng/2016/07/ty-bello-shares-heartwrenching.html

All dis YEYEBRITIES and the asinine followers they gather....
Person chop 12.7mm round for neck still get head to X-RAY?

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Our soldiers are grossly indisciplined, they are the worse savage force on earth....

It makes people to hate them, and show no love...
Malicious vindictive creatures who have no respect for the lives they claim they are protecting. We all know the war is about oga says go and not one of them gives a fùck about the citizens they call bloody civilians. Their cousins are the American police. Naika soldiers ansld american police are like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Izen: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2016
updatemachine:
your last line isn't friendly at all...

Don't mind the insensitive likes of him.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
maoolakanm:
It's time to begin to edit some replies on this forum.How on earth can a sane individual make such comments.

Ask Beremx lipsrsealed
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by jpphilips(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
This opportunist of a photographer again.

If a soldier don't die by the bullet na fatigue go kill am

Enough of all these unnecessary glorification and idolization of people in their paid profession.

How much will you like to be paid to die for others you barely know?

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by tuk2ato(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
You no like human rice undecided
FowlYansh:
And normal human beans still support the dunllard undecided
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Fryzi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
U're thousands of the million problems Nigeria is facing. Instead of u to comment right n leave hate, here u re bagging hatred like it is a degree. TY Bello made no mention of any leader, u dat people dont knw exist is tearing urself over nothing. Odeh!
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lanretoye(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
officialteemi:
hahahahahahaha...imagine...u jst decided tu start wahala out of nothing... Kiddo go and face ur spiritual probs... #Oponu
i wont engage u in words war,since you refuse to grow now,im sure u will later.
i doubt ur initial post has generated up to 50likes and it shows how silly it is.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by jbbalarabe(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
BEANS shocked
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by tayoalone(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Enough of all these unnecessary glorification and idolization of people in their paid profession.
Are you trying to get comments?. Alright you got one from me. Cos your statement is cruel and inconsiderate. There should be a dislike button aside the like button, seriously.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by officialteemi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lanretoye:

i wont engage u in words war,since you refuse to grow now,im sure u will later.
i doubt ur initial post has generated up to 50likes and it shows how silly it is.
and how did dy words war start... Dnt call pipu names..grow up dude..u dont kn me and i dnt knw you..
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Israel5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Realberry:
just Shut Up Already...Don't You Feel Stupid?...You Are Not Making Sense.
no i don't. It is stupidity to put ur glaring pic online and spew shit cos u want to. Watch ur mouth before u get wasted. #Kogi gals nd stupidity# go nd sell ur iced fish!!
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by 0shyne: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beans instead of beings
U would av been better off being a carpenter..
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by tayo200(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
DTS a bullet fa
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by folamart2(f): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2016
updatemachine:
your last line isn't friendly at all...

Since its not a bigdeal..u can as well pick up d profession and also get paid for a job to lay down ur life for ur country....u ingrate @so called saiNDAvengers or wateva silly tin u call ursef
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by updatemachine: 1:16am On Jul 13, 2016
folamart2:

Since its not a bigdeal..u can as well pick up d profession and also get paid for a job to lay down ur life for ur country....u ingrate @so called saiNDAvengers or wateva silly tin u call ursef
wow! you quoted the wrong person.. REVERT!
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
while abnormal ones support the drunkard fisherman
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Alexisdgreatest(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

U are a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Efe, Marvis & Soma With Bisola & Her Family (Photos) / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.