Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky (36240 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Enskynelson(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12
Aisha Yesufu, a popular social activist has blamed popular crossdresser, Bobrisky for pleading guilty to the count of naira mutilation.

On Friday, Justice Abimbola Awogboro handed down a six-month sentence without the option of a fine.

The controversial celebrity has been in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, since his arrest last week.
EFCC had arrested and prosecuted Bobrisky for naira mutilation.

How does spraying of money equate to mutilating money? If it is and a crime why is it selectively used?

‘Yes, I would have. Worse case scenario I would ask him to plead “No Contest.” Anything else Oga lawyer?

“If spraying money is mutilation, what is politicians throwing money at people?

Mutilation and spraying money how are they the same? Did Bobrisky pick a scissors and started shredding the NAIRA?

“We just have a jungle where anything goes because some people’s morality is offended.

“If Bobrisky has crimes he has committed, prosecute him on those and not these selective prosecution.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/12/who-advised-you-to-plead-guilty-aisha-yesufu-queries-bobrisky/

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Itiks: 8:49pm On Apr 12
For a video that the whole world saw ?

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by FreeStuffsNG: 8:53pm On Apr 12
The truth will set you free! He is not like you still lying that your principal who came a distant 3rd in a credible election is the winner of the election.

It is because he admitted his crime was why he got 6 months, his case didn't linger and legal bills not mounting.

The Governor can pardon him tomorrow if he remains penitent and truthful wink Lying means nothing to the mediocre political camp of Mrs Aisha Yesufu. They believe lying will help them win an election and no wonder she believes that lying can help the defendant escape justice. Smh.

Awon opuro gbogbo. All liars will die and end up in hell here on earth and fire in heaven.

It could be a difficult decision but Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes and conviction. He showed an admirable character and I am proud of him for being truthful. The true test of character is where you stand in difficult situations, he showed great character.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

243 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Enskynelson(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12
Itiks:
For a video that the whole world saw ?
I think you should read the article again... Her argument is that spraying is different from mutilation and lastly, if spraying is mutilation, how many politicians have been charged to court for mutilation of the Naira?

320 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by saintjimos(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12
What’s defacing of naira note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12
yeye woman doesnt understand that regardless of whether he pleaded guilty or not is irrelevant to the case. he would have been found GUILTY because this is a witch-hunt for homos and crossdressers who flaunt their yeye lifestyle on SM, while they fully well know that Nigeria is against it.

now see how many of them will jejely fade on SM.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Debater(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12
Yesufu may be wrong, but right.

I am an Igbo man. Every wedding I attend, money is scattered like confetti 🎊.

Why was Bobrisky's case special? Maybe they've been targeting him since

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by odinaccess: 9:47pm On Apr 12
Bob is a sacrificial lamb ,I just pity he's bumbum in that prison

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Phabulous4(m): 12:05am On Apr 13
Somebody with brain.
Enskynelson:
Aisha Yesufu, a popular social activist has blamed popular crossdresser, Bobrisky for pleading guilty to the count of naira mutilation.
On Friday, Justice Abimbola Awogboro handed down a six-month sentence without the option of a fine.

The controversial celebrity has been in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, since his arrest last week.
EFCC had arrested and prosecuted Bobrisky for naira mutilation.

How does spraying of money equate to mutilating money? If it is and a crime why is it selectively used?

‘Yes, I would have. Worse case scenario I would ask him to plead “No Contest.” Anything else Oga lawyer?

“If spraying money is mutilation, what is politicians throwing money at people?

Mutilation and spraying money how are they the same? Did Bobrisky pick a scissors and started shredding the NAIRA?

“We just have a jungle where anything goes because some people’s morality is offended.

“If Bobrisky has crimes he has committed, prosecute him on those and not these selective prosecution.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/12/who-advised-you-to-plead-guilty-aisha-yesufu-queries-bobrisky/

What is your opinion? Are politicians not spraying money too? Has anyone been charged for any crime against the Nation's Legal tender?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Mynd44: 6:32am On Apr 13
MrBrownJay1:
yeye woman doesnt understand that regardless of whether he pleaded guilty or not is irrelevant to the case. he would have been found GUILTY because this is a witch-hunt for homos and crossdressers who flaunt their yeye lifestyle on SM, while they fully well know that Nigeria is against it.

now see how many of them will jejely fade on SM.
Actually, I don't agree with this.

According to the charge sheet, Bobrisky was charged with Mutilation of Naira noted from charge 1-4. The 5th charge was money laundering as about 170 million Naira was found in one of his accounts.

When he pleaded guilty, the 5th charge was dropped so this whole thing to me was a plea deal. He takes the first 4 charges and does a little time, loses the money and the 5th charge is dropped.

In count five, Bobrisky while trading under the name and style of Bob Express between Sept 1, 2021, and April 4, 2024, in Lagos, failed to submit to the Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering, a declaration of the activities of the said company, (Bob Express), within which period the total sum of N127. 7m was paid into the company account domiciled with Ecobank.

In count six, Bobrisky is also accused of failing to submit a declaration of the activities of the company within the same period when another N53m was paid into the company’s account thereby committing an offence contrary to Section 6(1)(a), and Section 19(1) (f) of the Money Laundering (Prevention And Prohibition) Act and punishable under Section 19 (2) (b) of the same Act.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/amp/

As you see, these two charges have most likely been dropped and he gets a slap on the wrist.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Nwaokunkpara: 6:35am On Apr 13
They're are just acting the script to cover up something

9 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by englishmart(m): 6:35am On Apr 13
You need to have an IQ of less than 13 to ever consider transgenderism. Let him enjoy his ill-gotten fame with his very bearded face.

11 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by UselessBuharist: 6:36am On Apr 13
Mama wetin she for plead na, evidence dey. He should go for rehabilitation, he is going as a confused gender, I hope he returns as either a man or a woman.

He can’t keep confusing Nigerians and endangering the future of our kids

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Alexlalax1(m): 6:37am On Apr 13
I can see dull brains falling to comprehend what Aisha is saying. It's not their fault sha cuz a goat can't give birth to a lion. On a lighter note, Aisha leave bobrisky to be there At least, our society has one less nuisance now.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by ddippset(m): 6:37am On Apr 13
Bobrisky's crime is neither Naira mutilation nor Naira spraying.

His crime is the way he has constituted himself into a nuisance with the way he was all over the place showing off his controversial lifestyle,
Weda na crossdresser or transgender..,
With all his self proclaimed feats of nacking fellow men.

Believe you me that has pissed off a lot of people much including myself.

The government just found a good opportunity and a good way to nail him,
under the pretext of Naira crimes.

But we all know what his real offence is!

It serves him right if you ask me.

I believe there are many other cross dressers around the country who go about their business quietly without rubbing it in our faces and without giving us clues of their sexual escapades.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Greystone: 6:38am On Apr 13
😒

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
The truth will set you free! He is not like you still lying that your principal who came a distant 3rd in a credible election is the winner of the election.

It is because he admitted his crime was why he got 6 months, his case didn't linger and legal bills not mounting.

The Governor can pardon him tomorrow if he remains penitent and truthful wink Lying means nothing to the mediocre political camp of Mrs Aisha Yesufu. They believe lying will help them win an election and no wonder she believes that lying can help the defendant escape justice. Smh.

Awon opuro gbogbo. All liars will die and end up in hell here on earth and fire in heaven.

Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by SlavaUkraini: 6:39am On Apr 13
odinaccess:
Bob is a sacrificial lamb ,

I just pity he's bumbum in that prison

His cosmetic Ass would be Fûcked so dry and flat that shim may need 7 doctors to rearrange it again..

😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Praktikals1000: 6:39am On Apr 13
grin

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by spiSeyi: 6:39am On Apr 13
Nah everybody be thief Nah person wey dem catch be baraow but the court of law doesn't know the thieves nah the baraow wey the court see nah him go be scape goat grin
Meanwhile, who is supplying this woman weed grin not pleading guilty will eventually make the matter worse for him if the court of law latter found out that he's guilty of the offense undecided
And going by her illustrations almost every Nigerian will be jailed including PO bcs we mostly guilty of spraying money in parties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Blaze14k: 6:39am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

I think you should read the article again... Her argument is that spraying is different from mutilation and lastly, if spraying is mutilation, how many politicians have been charged to court for mutilation of the Naira?

Why would you try to explain things to block heads. People that don't reason at all

7 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by FireUpNow(m): 6:40am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

Truth don't win a law case, it's the facts and evidences presented that can win a case. This is Nigeria where selective judgement and virdicts are thrive supremely..

7 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by zed7: 6:41am On Apr 13
Bobrisky wasn't nailed for naira abuse, let's stop being naive. His crime is constitution of nuisance online, flaunting moral decadence and general public nuisance.

If they didn't have videos of him abusing the naira, trust me, they would have made that money laundering charge to stick. Anything can be used to nail anyone if the government wants to come after you.

If people keep fighting the social media regulation bill, social media nuisances will be accused of one charge or the other and kept in the cooler. Everyone has dirt. Something as little as traffic offence can send you to jail.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by psalmsjob: 6:41am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

You just said my mind.....they are hypocrites who think lying is same thing as wisdom....Peter obi lies willfully and make up figures on the spot yet people who their ear are itching for lies hails him and swallow the lie line hook and sinker grin obi-idiots dede

5 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by erniok(m): 6:42am On Apr 13
Mynd44:

Actually, I don't agree with this.

According to the charge sheet, Bobrisky was charged with Mutilation of Naira noted from charge 1-4. The 5th charge was money laundering as about 170 million Naira was found in one of his accounts.

When he pleaded guilty, the 5th charge was dropped so this whole thing to me was a plea deal. He takes the first 4 charges and does a little time, loses the money and the 5th charge is dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/amp/

As you see, these two charges have most likely been dropped and he gets a slap on the wrist.
If those charges were dropped, he gets to keep the money.

5 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Jayhome24: 6:42am On Apr 13
I have be waiting for her to drop her shit on this.

Yusufu (a k a Edo wizard) go and remove her from the jail na I think you be revolution madam

Yeye dey smell.

Bobwhatever need brain resetting and he is having it right now.

6 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by NaijaCurfew: 6:43am On Apr 13
Contact us for your best service delivery in CVs, SOPs, Cover Letters and other copy writing needs. It's your sure ticket to landing that dream job/admission/scholarship. We are a chat away...

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Whalis: 6:43am On Apr 13
Pleading guilty was the best advice. This is because 'his' sentencing was predetermined. It doesn't matter what 'he' pleaded or not.
If 'he' hasn't with concrete video evidence it would have been up to two for wasting the courts time on conviction. Although I was thinking Bobrisky connections were at least at the Senate's level.

4 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by oluwaseyi0: 6:43am On Apr 13
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:44am On Apr 13
After GOD na govt, i know they only use this means to get to bob i guess there are other underline issues

4 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:45am On Apr 13
Bobriskys case is a clear. example of breaking an egg with a hammer. Hope all these Yoruba ọwambe where they spray money, they would also arrest and jail others.

These is wickedness against Bobrisky as a first time offender and who also pleaded guilty. Jailing him with no option of fine is wickedness by the Judge. He get personal beef with Bob

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:46am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

It could be a difficult decision but Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes. I am proud of him for being truthful. The true test of character is where you stand in difficult situations, he showed great character.

Who has lied more to Nigerians than APC?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby / Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.