Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account (10404 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by mamabomboy: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
The Nigerian Communications Commission said it remitted N70 billon into the Federation Account in the last one year.

“This is in addition to the N30 billion paid by MTN Nigeria as a part payment of the N330 billion fine slammed on it by the commission.

Mr Yakubu Musa, Special Assistant on Media to the chief executive of the commission, made this known in a statement released in Abuja on Monday.

It also said the NCC won the European Award for Best Practices 2016.

“The ceremony, which held in Brussels, Belgium, was hosted by the European Society for Quality Research (ESQR), an affiliate of the European Union (EU).

The statement added that no fewer than 63 countries participated in the award out of which the NCC won the European Award for Best Practices 2016.

It said that the award, which was in the Gold category, was in recognition of its outstanding commitment, support and results in quality management strategies.

It said Prof. Umar Danbatta, the Executive Vice-Chairman of the commission, will address a Retreat on Revenue Generation scheduled to hold from July 13 to 15 in Kano State.

Danbatta, a Professor of Telecommunications Engineering, is also expected to share NCC’s experience with the participants.

NAN

www.punchng.com/ncc-remits-n70bn-federation-account/

1 Like

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by mamabomboy: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just 70 billion naira. And 30 is from MTN. So without MTN, it would have been 40. Buhari is a *******

2 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
... And the country is still broke.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by SurefireFashion: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Noted
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by Tolexander: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
Just 70 billion naira. And 30 is from MTN. So without MTN, it would have been 40. Buhari is a *******
What is this nonsense you've just posted?

Well, that is one of the consequences of free 10mb for #100 airtime loaded.

89 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by Izonpikin: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
That's good. cool...

Effect regionalism and see Nigeria and all its states blossom... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

Bros try dey use that thing nah

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by jmichlins(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
... And the country is still broke.
so you do not like it now that government agencies are accountable and profitable unlike before. I guess you must have had a heartache the day nnpc posted profit balance for the first time in decades. You already sounding delusional and next maybe is depression

44 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by kherington: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
i hope they won't later complain that there is no money i approve this message
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by biker1: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Let us see the money coming in
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
jmichlins:
so you do not like it now that government agencies are accountable and profitable unlike before. I guess you must have had a heartache the day nnpc posted profit balance for the first time in decades. You already sounding delusional and next maybe is depression
I don't even know how 'delusional' and 'depression' relates to what I posted.

We heard of how trillions were remitted through TSA, and the president was still complaining of not having enough funds, The minister of finance said government will borrow to pay salaries. Now this, My comment was a rhetorical question. "and the country is still broke?"... Because that dullard always complains of not having enough funds.

There's nothing accountable and profitable by the way, if that was the case, the Government won't be thinking of borrowing to pay salaries.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by jmichlins(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
do you actually know what 40b means? It is bigger than some states IGR

23 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by diana158(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
if most agencies can be remitting that way our economy will be back on track and low oil price will less affect us

5 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by DelGardo: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Transparency...Change.

Did we ever hear this type of good news under the heroic Uncle IB? Asking cos I don't remember the bad old days so well these days.

10 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by jmichlins(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I don't even know how 'delusional' and 'depression' relates to what I posted.

We heard of how trillions were remitted through TSA, and the president was still complaining of not having enough funds, The minister of finance said government will borrow to pay salaries. Now this, My comment was a rhetorical question. "and the country is still broke?"... Because that dullard always complains of not having enough funds.

There's nothing accountable and profitable by the way, if that was the case, the Government won't be thinking of borrowing to pay salaries.
there has never been enough money for anyone so do not expect to hear that from this or any government. Complaining about everything the government does do not look smart. Just dust your PVC and wait for 2019

12 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by JonSnow(m): 5:36am On Jul 12, 2016
So? How the money use take concern me?
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by Funjosh(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by disloman(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2016
mamabomboy:
Seems like comprehension and maths are your problem.This is what hatred and bitterness do to one's life.

17 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by babadee1(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2016
mamabomboy:

I know you're joking but you really need to learn how to use a dictionary to check the meaning of "in addition".

15 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by truthspeaks: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Dats too small. #40billion in d last 1yr? Wit d rate peeps make calls n consume Internet data? If not for MTN's fine payment. Evrytin under buhari na scam. Infact Buhari = scam
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by chinoify: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2016
My pellow Nigerians, be patient with us... As you can see there is no money on ground.
70 bill down. We are patienting....
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by MVLOX(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
ok make d money dey accumulate
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by GoldenJAT(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
person go just de hear big big amount of money... yet person no go chop KOBO

1 Like

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by RichYoungNigga: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016

Small money.

If Buhari flies his private jet to United kingdom and China, the 70 billion will just disappear
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by misscall247: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
See money ooo
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by Kelechi2020(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
COMMENDABLE...Agencies are sitting up these days.....Do i smell change ? or is it somebody's body odour that is doing this magic...

1 Like

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by gwales: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
mamabomboy:
'in addition ' wailers and ignorance

4 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by agabusta: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice! Lots of illiterates on this forum. I can remember vividly when PMB stated that NCC was one of the revenue generating agencies in Nigeria.

These shallow brain Nairaland illiterates was all over him, tongue lashing him for calling NCC a revenue generating agency.

We explained and explained to them, but their shallow brain lack the capacity to learn.

Is it not obvious now??

I have come to discover that PMB is far more intelligent than a lot of his critiques.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by Emade(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
mamabomboy:

www.punchng.com/ncc-remits-n70bn-federation-account/
why is everybody remitting money to the federation account?
that means they were making profit when Jonathan or it just started in PMB regime

2 Likes

Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by kushma(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Still dey claim there is Money in Nigeria
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by manuel80(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
N330 Billion
maybe that's why MTN is messing up this days
Re: NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account by yomalex(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On Course To Tackle Poverty, Unemployment – Osinbajo / Uzodimma, Okorocha Feud: Senator Kalu Sues For Calm, Calls For Unity / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.