Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (10394 Views)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"
You can take this to the bank and cash it anytime any day.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

But the way they speak Yoruba, you will think they are Yorubas.
Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

The people of delta state and Edo are like twins to the Yoruba nation.
Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
This is not mere propaganda or some lies, i am writing raw facts here.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by colorsofrainbow: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Take your delta , but we will absorb ALL our Igbo parts of delta back into Igbo land , thanks .

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Abdul05: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2021

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Take your delta , but we will absorb ALL our Igbo parts of delta back into Igbo land , thanks .
That is if they agree to follow you.
The Ibos in delta relate more with the urhobos than the Ibos in south east.
You can take this to the bank and cash it.

Cc ishilove

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Dartilo(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Bendel can never be part of Biafra or Oduduwa coming from an insider....
Paternally I am from Edo
Maternally I am from Delta
Grow up in Edo
Schooled in Uniben Edo
Currently serving my mother's land in Delta
So don't get it twist up

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Dartilo:
Bendel can never be part of Biafra or Oduduwa coming from an insider....
Paternally I am from Edo
Maternally I am from Delta
Grow up in Edo
Schooled in Uniben Edo
Currently serving my mother's land in Delta
So don't get it twist up

Go ask the elders and you will see what they think.
We will be more united and prosperous if we go with oduduwa.
I am speaking the minds of GOD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Born2Breed(f): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Edo n Delta or Bendel can be a country on its own.

13 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Peace2allmen: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2021
We wish you all the best. As long as the People who identify as Igbo are part of Biafra, I will be most happy. Others can join you, that’s completely okay.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Efewestern: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

... An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"

The average person in Edo and Delta state do not speak Yoruba, yes there are some yoruboid groups in these territory, but they do not make up 2/10th of the entire population. The major language spoken in Delta and Edo is Urhobo, and it is a branch of the Edoid language.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

Urhobo has a large population in western states, they was because of the early palm oil boom and agricultural trade that dominated the region in the early 90's, most didn't return to their homeland after that but decided to remain and mix with the locals.

Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

This is debateable

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

Like I've hinted earlier, the Urhobos are the biggest ethnic group in the Niger Delta, during the 90's a lot migrated to Western Nigeria for Agro farming and business, in Ondo for example, the Urhobos ran the palm oil industry, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to discover a huge population of them in these Eastern yoruboid territory.

Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Where did you get this stats from?

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

Have you been to ore?

Majority of the older generation grew up in western states, but not the newer generation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

Cc ishilove

You wish, lol.

Wake up, you are still dreaming .

18 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2021
The Yarnings of a jobless miscreant whose morning routine include but not limited to eat, shit, sleep, wake,then eat and say "Mummy thank you".

Àláyémáş'ànfàní

28 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by ShopperspaddyNG: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2021
You are very mad for writing such rubbish. Are you from Edo or Delta? Have you compared the people of the aforementioned states to that of yorubas and compared their characters? An Edo or delta person does not behave like yorubas in anyway. So shut up and stop spewing trash.

An Edo man does not see himself as a Yoruba or Igbo, we have similar traits with people of Niger delta.

Delete this post before .....

CardiNice:
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by michelz: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2021
OP, there is something about your writing that makes someone want to puke.

You reek of serious inferiority complex and beggarly attitude.

Tueh!

24 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by gidgiddy: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
If Nigeria breaks up, its most like that much of the Igbo speaking part of Delta State, some times known as Anioma or Delta Igbos, will join their kith and kin in the East

It is hard for someone to leave those he speaks the same language with, to join those he cant understand anything they are saying

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by mcbreeze: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Who cares?
What are you going to add to Biafra that we don't have. F*CK off
We are not recruiting.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Well Nigeria will never divided. But in other words I noticed something about southeast even during ojukwu lifetime he was looking for United southern Nigeria. Believe that the enemy are Fulanis and Hausa but the way he handled everything spoiled it.

I still believe that igbo and Yoruba get along very well regardless of our differences.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Efewestern:

The average person in Edo and Delta state do not speak Yoruba, yes there are some yoruboid groups in these territory, but they do not make up 2/10th of the entire population. The major language spoken in Delta and Edo is Urhobo, and it is a branch of the Edoid language.

Yes we are saying the same thing.
We have more closer relationship with the Yorubas than Ibos.

Urhobo has a large population in western states, they was because of the early palm oil boom and agricultural trade that dominated the region in the early 90's, most didn't return to their homeland after that but decided to remain and mix with the locals.

This is debateable

Like I've hinted earlier, the Urhobos are the biggest ethnic group in the Niger Delta, during the 90's a lot migrated to Western Nigeria for Agro farming and business, in Ondo for example, the Urhobos ran the palm oil industry, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to discover a huge population of them in these Eastern yoruboid territory.

Where did you get this stats from?

Majority of the older generation grew up in western states, but not the newer generation.

we are saying the same thing.
We have more closer relationship with the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by royal231(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
These Bini people sef.. Truly they are afraid of what they did at cable point asaba..

After massacring men of Anioma you guys are now claiming to own delta���..

It's better you guys seek for forgiveness from these Anioma people and stop laying claims to. Their territory..

I hope u have not forgotten what Nigerian soilders mostly from Benin did at cable point..

Now u guys are claiming to own this land..

The spirit of those innocent 5000 Biafrans or as may sound today.. Your fellow bendelers you killed at cable point will devour you..

You claim bendel out of love or just to punch above your weight..

Those asaba sons will surely payback.. And you may not want to share a little country with them where their population is more than yours.. Because we know it was soilders mostly from Benin that massacred Anioma sons..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Born2Breed:
Edo n Delta or Bendel can be a country on its own.
There is progress in unity just like USA because California can actually be her own country.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Gbajure(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2021
ShopperspaddyNG:
You are very mad for writing such rubbish. Are you from Edo or Delta? Have you compared the people of the aforementioned states to that of yorubas and compared their characters? An Edo or delta person does not behave like yorubas in anyway. So shut up and stop spewing trash.

An Edo man does not see himself as a Yoruba or Igbo, we have similar traits with people of Niger delta.

Delete this post before .....

Without a doubt you are Ibo. Similar traits with ND people. Which groups? There are millions of Ijaws in Ondo, Ogun and Lagos states, born and raised there. Itshekiris are Yorubas. There are thousands of Binis bearing Yoruba names.

Factly, more than 50% of Edo Delta and Ijaw people understand Yoruba Language

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Well Nigeria will never divided. But in other words I noticed something about southeast even during ojukwu lifetime he was looking for United southern Nigeria. Believe that the enemy are Fulanis and Hausa but the way he handled everything spoiled it.

I still believe that igbo and Yoruba get along very well regardless of our differences.
True Nigeria will not divide but all i am saying is delta state and Edo has closer relationship with the Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

You wish, lol.

Wake up, you are still dreaming .
I am telling you facts.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Have you Asslicked "Opolo eye no be open eyes" bum bum today? If No! Then I suggest you go and do the needful before dropping your usual trash here.

Dódóyó!

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Kwashiman: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2021
One clown will just wake up and start spewing concussive nonsense from his ogogoro-addled brain cells, I'm a proud Enuani man and I have absolutely no socio-cultural affinity with yorubas, many Deltans grew up in the South west especially Lagos, Ibadan and Ondo (Urhobos especially) because we were once under the Western region and as such its normal to integrate with the yoruba society, I can't speak for other Delta groups, but please Enuani have always been profoundly proud of our Igbo roots and you won't see any trace of Igbo denial in the Aniocha/Oshimili axis, if you want to divide us with our Igbo kinsmen and roots with this garbage post then you've failed woefully. Secondly the Ukwuani are the ones closer to Urhobos not us, the Ika are closer to the Benin, while the Urhobos who are the largest single ethnic group in Delta state are an Edoid proto-group. The only people close to the Yorubas are the Itshekiri. Lastly you will be stupid to think a proud Edo man with his rich historical background will be under Oduduwa Republic, don't dare go to Edo state and say that nonsense because Uromi boys go design your destiny with heavy beating.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by codedguy1(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2021
grin
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
royal231:
These Bini people sef.. Truly they are afraid of what they did at cable point asaba..

After massacring men of Anioma you guys are now claiming to own delta���..

It's better you guys seek for forgiveness from these Anioma people and stop laying claims to. Their territory..

I hope u have not forgotten what Nigerian soilders mostly from Benin did at cable point..

Now u guys are claiming to own this land..

The spirit of those innocent 5000 Biafrans or as may sound today.. Your fellow bendelers you killed at cable point will devour you..

You claim bendel out of love or just to punch above your weight..

Those asaba sons will surely payback.. And you may not want to share a little country with them where their population is more than yours.. Because we know it was soilders mostly from Benin that massacred Anioma sons..
You are off topic.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2021
I don't know what you are talking about man...It seem when you wake up this morning you left your tiny brain in bed.
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Have you Asslicked "Opolo eye no be open eyes" bum bum today? If No! Then I suggest you go and do the needful before dropping your usual trash here.

Dódóyó!

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by cheruv: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

Cc ishilove
Landgrabber!!!
Aside the Igboid parts of old Midwest, the oduduwa can swallow up the other Edoid and Ijoid parts.
On the other hand, they can serve as a buffer btwn the Igboid realm and the Yoruba realm kiss

7 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Gbajure:

Without a doubt you are Ibo. Similar traits with ND people. Which groups? There are millions of Ijaws in Ondo, Ogun and Lagos states, born and raised there. Itshekiris are Yorubas. There are thousands of Binis bearing Yoruba names.

Factly, more than 50% of Edo Delta and Ijaw people understand Yoruba Language
Very true.
This is nothing but the truth.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I don't know what you are talking about man...It seem when you wake up this morning you left your tiny brain in bed.

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:
One clown will just wake up and start spewing concussive nonsense from his ogogoro-addled brain cells, I'm a proud Enuani man and I have absolutely no socio-cultural affinity with yorubas, many Deltans grew up in the South west especially Lagos, Ibadan and Ondo (Urhobos especially) because we were once under the Western region and as such its normal to integrate with the yoruba society, I can't speak for other Delta groups, but please Enuani have always been profoundly proud of our Igbo roots and you won't see any trace of Igbo denial in the Aniocha/Oshimili axis, if you want to divide us with our Igbo kinsmen and roots with this garbage post then you've failed woefully. Secondly the Ukwuani are the ones closer to Urhobos not us, the Ika are closer to the Benin, while the Urhobos who are the largest single ethnic group in Delta state are an Edoid proto-group. The only people close to the Yorubas are the Itshekiri. Lastly you will be stupid to think a proud Edo man with his rich historical background will be under Oduduwa Republic, don't dare go to Edo state and say that nonsense because Uromi boys go design your destiny with heavy beating.
You don't know anything at all.
90% of the ibos in delta state, their children go to school in Abraka, the polys in delta more than they go to school in south east.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari: Why Libya’s Stability Matters To Us / "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents / EndSARS: Insurance Companies Unveil Report, Pay ₦9 Billion Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.