Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers (516 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DAVIYJONESS: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list and also the man of nothing but truth . I decided to open a thread for campaign managers for the 30 contestants .

these are what we want to know :

1. why did you choose to campaign for your candidate ?

2 . do you have any personal relationship with him online or offline ?

3. are you getting money for your service ?

4. do you think your candidate will be in the last 5?

5. what are the qualities your contestant possess that makes him different from the others ?

6. would you want him to campaign for you if you choose to contest one day ?

7 . what has your candidate done for nairaland that makes your think nairalanders should vote for him ?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
cry
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DAVIYJONESS: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DRISKLEF(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
This citizen Jonez nor dey rest seff undecided Mr NL this, Mr NL that.

We need us some peace in romance section fam!
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Zick never gets tired. That I know
DAVIYJONESS:
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list and also the man of nothing but truth . I decided to open a thread for campaign managers for the 30 contestants .

these are what we want to know :

1. why did you choose to campaign for your candidate ?

2 . do you have any personal relationship with him online or offline ?

3. are you getting money for your service ?

4. do you think your candidate will be in the last 5?

5. what are the qualities your contestant possess that makes him different from the others ?

6. would you want him to campaign for you if you choose to contest one day ?

7 . what has your candidate done for nairaland that makes your think nairalanders should vote for him ?

Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DAVIYJONESS: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
DRISKLEF:
This citizen Jonez nor dey rest seff undecided Mr NL this, Mr NL that.

We need us some peace in romance section fam!

dumb quitter
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DAVIYJONESS: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Zick never gets tired. That I know

stay off my business I have no issue with you.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

stay off my business I have no issue with you.
I know you don't have issue with be. But you just have to stop all these dramas. It's not worth it. You are way better and bigger
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DAVIYJONESS: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I know you don't have issue with be. But you just have to stop all these dramas. It's not worth it. You are way better and bigger

no I just found my new self and I love it better than who I was .
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

no I just found my new self and I love it better than who I was .
lol. No, you don't like it. I'm very sure you don't. The old you was what we all loved and admired

What has happened? What's gone wrong? What? What? What? What? cry
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by DAVIYJONESS: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. No, you don't like it. I'm very sure you don't. The old you was what we all loved and admired

the old me is gone , I buried it
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by RasheedUmar: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

the old me is gone , I buried it
lol. Funny!

Hit me up make we yarn tongue tongue tongue

Btw you blocked me angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Pls I Need Answers To These Questions... / PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! / 7 Common Lies Men Tell To Get You Into Bed - Primebaze.gq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.