Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! (510 Views)

How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! by womanlover: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Won't you be shocked to find out say na 1 person dey control 20 diff monikers at once for nairaland

obioarethesubtle abi wetin be him name say him get 15 accounts only am!

fit be say na just 50people dey this place! some dey even mention themselves, they reply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na God go help all of us
Re: PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
joblessness at its peak

Re: PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! by womanlover: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
joblessness at its peak
no be that one brother! you self sit don think am
Re: PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lolssss, how will that happen?
Re: PLS Open The Door And Come In!!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin

Hahahahahaha... Definitely a lot of em are dead guilty of this case tongue

(1) (Reply)

. / Re:to Pastor G.o Comment Social Media React / Advice: A Friend In Need Of Ladies That Love Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.