Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (105658 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / A Song For Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Ikdbabie(f): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Alright but this update is short o. wink

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Missyetty(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Me dey gbadun this tori ooo, I love the turn of event...keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Osjaay(f): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
dami the limping bobo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Angelsss:
don't be angry cause of the delay... you know when you have to cook this strong kind of beans for lunch...
Night update coming!....it gonna be a long night
No p

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by kejibabe(f): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
am waiting oo....thanks for the update
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Angelsss am sorry but pls allow me this one time. To the friends and fans of kayemjay, Shadow Corp will be resumed by 8pm tonight, don't miss it, u gonna top of up with another splendid update from angelsss
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
callmeomotee33:
Cook it very well ooo and Dont forget to add bread, cos we cant eat beans without bread ......more grease to ur elbow

lol bring ur plate na

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Osjaay:
dami the limping bobo
I almost read that as Limpopo...lol
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Missyetty:
Me dey gbadun this tori ooo, I love the turn of event...keep it up!

tnx
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Alright but this update is short o. wink

lol tell others to comment na
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
Thanks for the update No questions attached sad Send my beans o cheesy
chai! una like food eh

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Angelsss hope you have started typing o so by 9 you should be done typing ryt den the update will be like 3 pages cheesy
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
always tinkin abt bola.wish i could c her.in love with ur story.more update needed.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2016

Getting into the club wasn’t quite easy, he’d never come here before but it looked abnormally crowded….

‘Boss….i think we should sit over there….’ Ismail pointed to a reserved area for V.I.P….

‘what if my friends can’t afford it….’? Vega reasoned before moving towards the area…

‘they should….it’s not that expensive….’ Ismail replied while scanning the whole room to see if there
was any other exit…

‘why don’t you run along and have fun instead of baby sitting me’? Vega eyed Ismail…he’d asked him to stay back but he declined …..

‘if you say so….call me, if you need me….’ Ismail duffed his hat and strolled to the bar…

‘what a guy’ Vega smiled….. he was starting to get connected to his Personal assistant and it would be difficult to get a new one….

He couldn’t wait to meet his friends, they had a lot of catching up to do….he closed his eyes and reminisced about their childhood days….

Femi and Victor had been friends from childhood….but they parted in their teenage years cause they attended different secondary schools….

They met again in their University days and became popular as the ‘three musketeers’… yes, they were that close….though he was closer to Femi as they shared a lot in common….

Femi loved women and they played around a lot…. Sometimes it felt like Femi was more of a brother to him than Tony….

But they lost connection after their National youth Service Corps…. Now they would meet again and resuscitate their age long friendship…

Victor on the other hand was the most reserved of the three….he wasn’t a player……he was the most intelligent of the three and the first of them to get married….

‘hey bro….’ a hand tapped him and Vega forced open his eyes….had he slept off?

‘who am I seeing’? he rose up and hugged his bestfriend….

‘Femo….am glad to see you…where’s Victor’? he released him and stared hard at his friend….Femi had changed…he’d lost a lot of weight but he was still as handsome as ever with those sharp dark eagle eyes….

‘I dey my brother….I came alone….though Victor asked me to wait up for him but I couldn’t …he seemed busy and I didn’t have time to waste….’

‘oh….the maga bin tell me say im dey bring him wife’ Vega switched to pidgin….the language of the Musketeers…

‘ah….y im go bring im madam come club na? him wan spoil show for us….’? Femi followed suit…. He missed Nigeria…

‘guy am proud of you, you still remember your language…you still recognize your heritage’ Vega stretched out his hands for a handshake….

‘my guy, nothing do me…I be original naija boy’ Femi took his hand and they burst out laughing….it was just like old times, nothing had changed….

‘So what’s up with you Vega….how’s Carol? How’s the Lion, Tony…how’s everyone’? he looked eagerly at his friend...

‘we are all fine, though things are a bit complicated….’ He sighed and beckoned to a waitress….

‘complicated? Wetin dat one mean?’

‘well, the lion has this business deal going on with one other company….he wants me to get married to the man’s daughter so they can seal the deal…’

‘whoa….that’s huge….are you gonna do it? Dump Carol’? Femi was concerned….he knew his friend loved this Carol lady so much….

‘I dunno bro….am lost…you know my father…I can’t disobey him….already he has seized one of my companies because I delayed…what do you think would happen if I refuse him’?

‘what’s the nature of the problem’? Femi’s eyes strayed to the beautiful waitress who’d brought them lambchops and Smirnoff ice…

‘ Femi, you still haven’t changed….’ Vega shook his head….no doubt he was a player, but Femi was way past him in flirting around….

‘hey….let’s not change the subject….’ Femi fetched a piece of meat and threw it into his mouth….

‘Okay….the man wants to get a loan from dad…dad is willing to give him this loan on the condition that his daughter must marry me….you see? Am stuck…’ Vega threw his hands in the air….

‘is she pretty’? Femi asked….

‘who’? Vega wondered….

‘your bride to be of course…..’Femi teased….

‘hell I dunno…I haven’t set my eyes on her before….but I think her name is Fikayo…’ he was surprised at his level of interest in the matter….he wasn’t prepared for marriage….

‘what if you go with your father’s plan? I know the lion bro, we grew up together remember? I think he knows what’s best for you….maybe he’s seen something in Carol that may not affect your life positively….just be brave….real men take tough decisions…’ he patted Vega on the back…

‘wow….is that what Austaralia did to you’? Vega clapped his hands as his friend had never sounded so wise….

‘whatever…hey, here comes Victor and his not so pretty wife…’ Femi winked at Vega…

‘I pray you marry a beauty pageant Femo or else….’ Vega didn’t complete his sentence…

Femi’s words still stung him….what if they were right? What if his father, Ismail and Femi were right? Was there something dark about Carol? Something they all saw but he was blind to?

He had to find out… he would do a lot of investigations later…about the two women that mattered in his life, First his mother…had his father’s words been true? Was she adulterous at some point in their marriage….secondly, Carol, he had to be sure…no one was pulling the wool over his eyes…

‘Victor my man….howfa? good evening Madam’ Femi smiled and extended a hand to the woman beside Victor…

‘Welcome Sir and Madam….we missed you all’ Vega arranged some seats and they settled next to him….

‘men, you guys totally forgot about me…it’ s been ages…’ he looked from Femi to Vega….

‘darling I don’t think you’ve met Femi before….he’s my bestfriend….’ Victor introduced his wife to Femi….

‘nice to meet you….’ She smiled shyly and took the hand he offered…

‘you’re very beautiful dear….what’s your name’? Femi switched on his playboy button…he could flirt with anything in skirt, not minding if she was Victor’s wife….

‘Adaora….thank you’ she felt her hands tingle as he scratched the middle of her palms….she stared into his dark eyes and felt lost….he was so handsome….

‘hmmmmm….’ Vega cleared his throat and gave Femi a stern look….what kind of game was that?

Luckily, Victor had been busy with some phonecall and hadn’t noticed what transpired between Femi and his wife, Adaora.

‘so what did you guys have’? Victor dropped his phone and called the waiter….

‘Lambchops and Smirnoff’ Vega replied absent mindedly….he wasn’t pleased with what he’d seen in Femi’s eyes….was he lusting after Ada? Why would he cross that boundary?

‘How was your honeymoon Ada’? Vega turned to her….they weren’t that close, they met only once before her wedding to Victor….

‘Hawaii was splendid…I’ve not seen such a beautiful place in a long while….have you been there’?

‘no…but I plan to’ Vega replied….

‘uhmmm with Carol right?’ she pointed her fingers at him to make certain her guess….

‘sure…sure….with someone special…’ she entered his thoughts again…he would try that number later…if she was the one, he would apologize to her….that was the right thing to do, but he wasn’t ever going to have any other thing to do with her….

Still, she irritated him….thought she sang like an angel…the reality of who she was stuck to his mind…..call girls needed money and jewelries but not love….

‘Open up bee…we’re late…we’ll miss Karaoke time’ Rose pounded the door with her fist, she would’ve arrived earlier but she’d stopped to refill her tank….

There was silence….where the hell was this girl? Rose peered into the house….

‘who’s there’? Bola screamed back….

‘it’s me….Dummy…open up…we gotta go…now it’s still hot in there’ Rose stamped her feet impatiently…

‘go open the door Dami…you’re already dressed…..let me wear my make-up over’ she pushed her brother forward and picked up her make-up kit….

‘girls and facial paint’ he stuck out his tongue and strolled to the door…thank god for those painkillers, he felt better and could now work normally but his chest still hurt…

‘Hello there….’ He winked at Rose and stepped aside for her to walk in…

‘what the hell are you doing here’? it was hard to keep her eyes of his muscular chest and he’d worn this body hug t-shirt….

‘someone missed my kiss….’ Dami walked closer to her….

‘stay away from me, you geek’ she wouldn’t give in to what she felt…she couldn’t resist his masculine scent…she had to try….

‘do you really mean that? Remember what I did to you in the kitchen huh?’ he rubbed his lips against her forehead….

‘stop it…we can’t do this’ all her resolve melted…she felt helpless as her body began to ache with throbbing…she needed him to fill her void…

‘I can’t stop it Rose…I really like you…can’t you see’?

‘nothing can ever come out of it….am a rough girl Dami….i don’t want to hurt you…’ she was able to look him in the eye now…

‘you can’t hurt me…am above that’ he leaned on the wall…

‘really’? she folded her arms across her chest…

‘yea….’ He replied…was she laughing at him?

‘alright, game on…we’ll see about that….’ She moved out of the house ….

Just in time, Bola appeared with her little purse and off they went…..

‘What’s SAVORY like’? Bola was curious….

‘we’ll see when we get there baby…was hanging out with some guys…’ Rose explained….

She looked over at Dami who sat beside her…he looked like he ws in pain…had something abd happened to him?

‘are you okay’? she asked….

He nodded and focused on the road….

…………………………………………………………………………….
‘We’re here’ Rose screamed loudly and handed her car keys to the guards that stood in the parking lot…

‘is that safe’? Dami asked….

‘sure…they’re employed by the Club management….she replied …

‘Dami’s just scared, you know how they do in white movies…but this is Nigeria…where a lot of sh*t happens’ Bola catwalked beside her brother….

‘let me hold you Dami….you look weak’ she wrapped her hands on his waist and he wrapped his on her shoulder….

‘way to go girl….should the media catch a glimpse of you….they’ll be so happy’ Rose rolled her eyes…if Bola wasn’t his sister, she would’ve been so jealous…

‘whatever….i love my baby bro….’ she pulled him closer and they walked into the club….

‘Wow….get lost in the music’ Rose wriggled her waist at the beats of the song….

‘Cool DJ…’ Dami smiled and watched her behind…she was so sexy under the colored lights….

‘let’s go to the V.I.P section…..my friends already paid for that’ Rose screamed loudly….but the speakers still swallowed her voice …

‘hold me closer Dami…you’re now taller than me o’ she pulled him closer to her…. Whoever did this to him was a devil….

So Bee and Dami just followed behind….

‘oh my god….’ Bola whispered frightfully as their eyes met yet again….

…………………………………..
HAPPY READING!

4 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Olabantu:
Angelsss hope you have started typing o so by 9 you should be done typing ryt den the update will be like 3 pages cheesy

lol chai....e no easy o
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
donaldphilipizu:
always tinkin abt bola.wish i could c her.in love with ur story.more update needed.

Bola loves Vega so cancel ur mind
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CuteChiluv: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Angels what just happened, this happy reading no funy oo, as i want to adjust my reading glass the next thing is happy reading,ha! you sabi put person for suspense. Well done dear. awesome writer you are.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Ikdbabie(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
@ Angelsss they've already commented. So babe please continue.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Next

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by solmantb: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Happy reading? U mean happy suspense ba? kudos...good work! This tin don dey be like medicine...Nxt dose abeg!

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by superdanny10: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2016
lipsrsealed suspense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Chicent(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2016
I cant wait for the meet..... The re-introduction of dami and vega, and the clear of doubt this is my kid bro....bola said. Still i read......

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
he he...am preety sure Vega is gonna remember Dami when they see again.......I hope something Good comes out of this

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by dmltoyin(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by arinze3131(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2016
maybe they will share a kiss dis tym.Vega pls love BEE bk na.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Sylvarresta(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Op where you de nau, it's time for another episode o,
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by jareo: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls and pls madam...it is time for you to feed us again....we are waiting oh
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
‘what’s that’? Dami was suddenly alert….

‘hey, you guys walk faster’ Rose continued dancing to the beats….

‘nothing….am fine’ she stuttered and missed a step but Dami held her back….

He was watching from where he sat, his dark eyes focused on her…..what was she doing here? was she stalking him?

Then his eyes darted to the guy he’d seen earlier….he had all the confirmation he needed…he was her lover and they both looked happy…..he averted his eyes and focused on the table….

‘let’s walk faster….’ She dragged his hands and they both passed by Vega’s table…..

‘pheeeew…..did I just see that’? Femi whistled as Bola walked passed them…..

‘man, you’re never gonna change…she already has a man bro, keep your eyes off of her….’ Victor shook his head and smiled….

‘I think I know her, she looks familiar’ Adaora added…. The girl was extremely beautiful and they’d met somewhere….

‘wow you do’? Vega suddenly brightened….he was curious to know more about her….why was that Dami guy so in love with her?

He’d seen their faces, illuminated with peace and harmony….they were happy and that shocked him more…. If only he knew the kind of girl he was dating….something else bothered him, did she like younger guys? Cause it was obvious Dami wasn’t her agemate….

‘Vega, why are you so interested…I thought I was the only bad boy here’…. Femi leaned closer and spotted the table where Bola sat….she was indeed very pretty….

‘none of your business bro….’ Vega replied….

‘ok, I think I remember….i think I know her from Holiday classes back then….her name is Bola…she was this sad little girl….’ Adaora paused….

‘wow why sad? What happened?’ Vega pressed on….he felt guilty for hurting her so much….just that one of his girlfriends was a call girl and she played a role in the breaking down of his parent’s marriage…

‘I heard from other students that her mother died when she was five …of cancer and her dad re-married ……..her stepmother maltreated her…’ Adaora continued ….

‘why are you so interested Vega’? Victor winked ….

‘gosh, brothers could be so nosy….nothing…am just curious’….

‘or you know her from somewhere…..’ the idea dawned on Femi….

‘am not saying sh*t….lips sealed’ Vega ignored his friend….he wasn’t liking the way Femi’s eyes gawked over Bola…..

‘that chick is hot!’ Femi slapped the table lightly….

‘I agree…but we have to excuse you guys….we’re going to dance’ Victor pulled his wife gently and kissed her….

‘see you later guys…..’Ada smiled and rested on her husband’s shoulder…

‘major killer….why did they have to come? Rubbing their love in my eyes….’ Femi hissed….

‘somebody’s jealous….go get your own wife….’ Vega replied….

He wished he could talk to her….he wished he could walk over to her table and apologize for everything….and prove to her that he wasn’t a mean person….

‘tell you what?’ Femi emptied his glass and straightened his shirt….

‘whoa….where are you going? Are you guys leaving me all alone’? Vega shifted uncomfortably in his chair….

‘that girl is the hottest girl I’ve set my eyes on since my return to Nigeria…am going over there and am gonna ask her for a drink….’

Vega felt anger rise slowly to his spine….how could Femi do that? He knew his friend was only after her body….he just wanted to play with her feelings and he wasn’t okay with that….was he jealous?

‘no, hell no…am not jealous….’ He waved his thoughts off….

‘are you okay Vega?’ Femi took one look at his friend….

‘uhuh….am fine….how do you think her boyfriend would take it’? Vega was amazed at Femi’s boldness at times….

‘ oh, you mean that boy that walked in with her….i dunno about you, but he looks like her bro or something….they have the same nose….’

Vega didn’t answer, he only shook his head….imagining how Femi would embarrass himself over there…..

He glanced at the table….they sat together…with two men and another lady …oh…that was Rose…he recognized her that instant….

‘slow down buddy….is there something you aren’t telling me? You know that girl from somewhere spill it….’ Femi saw the look in Vega’s eyes….

‘there’s nothing to tell bro….she’s in love with him….’ He drummed the table with his fingers…

‘jeez Vega….you’re jealous….who is she to you? A fling? A one night stand? N*gga cheated on Carol, I thought you loved that girl man’ Femi took a seat next to him….

‘it’s complicated….i don’t even understand what I feel sometimes…maybe hate…or love or jealousy….just that I can’t be with her….she’s scarred…’

‘what do you mean scarred? What’s wrong with her’?....

‘never mind bro…I think I should leave….you can drop by my house sometime’ there was nothing for him here…he had to return home….

Bola felt glued to her seat….her legs felt weak….what was he doing here? was Carol there? All her strength deserted her and she felt empty….

It’d been thirty minutes since they walked into the club and she’d turned around only once…

Dami was carried away by the conversation with Rose and the two guys that sat with them….they talked about football but her mind wasn’t there….

Her mind wasn’t at ease…. She yearned to see him, to talk to him….

‘are you okay Bee…. Don’t you like it around here’? Rose watched her friend closely….since they got in here, she’d acted weird….

First, she sat like they were bricks underneath her ass and now she was a complete recluse….

‘am fine Rose…..’ Bola avoided Rose’s eyes….her friend was too busy with her dance steps to notice Vega….

‘yea! Dorobucci….i so love that song…..who wants to join me on the dance floor’? Rose jumped up and began dancing….

The club went wild as the DJ played the hottest track ….

‘bring it on!’ the voices screamed as many rushed to the dance floor….

Her two friends didn’t wait for the invitation, they walked into the dance arena and hooked themselves up with some girls over the bar….

Bola wondered who the men where….she hoped her friend hadn’t started doing threesomes…

‘am in’ Dami rose up to the challenge…..

‘sure?’ Rose eyed him seductively….

‘Dami….you aren’t strong enough to dance….sit down….’ She ordered him….

‘come on sis, I didn’t come to the club to sit….i came to have fun….’

‘slow down Bee….have this Dami, it would strengthen you….’ Rose poured him some liquor ….

‘thanks….see you later sis’ he gulped the hot liquid down his throat….

‘hmmm….just be careful, don’t dance too hard….’ She watched as they left, was she wrong? But she’d seen the way Rose’s eyes darted over Dami’s body….

Something was going on between the two….something was brewing….well, they were adults but she knew what Rose was capable of, she didn’t want her dear brother to get hurt….

She would talk to him later….

She turned around to where he sat, but he wasn’t there….had he gone? She panicked….she’d missed her opportunity to talk to him….

The table was occupied with a fine looking man….and a lady who looked quite familiar….

‘well….life continues….’ She took a deep breath, she was alone now, nobody to talk to….nobody to love or love her back….

She picked up her purse and strolled out….maybe taking selfies outside SAVORY would make her feel better….

She rose up gently and walked towards the exit….

It was difficult at first, but some dancers managed to give her space….

‘Bola….’ She heard her name being called ….and she turned to face him…..

‘hey stop that…..’ Ada pinched Femi…..why had he called her?

‘isn’t that what you told us? That her name is Bola’? Femi winked and caught her hand….

‘yea….but you didn’t have to call her….’ Ada replied….

‘where’s Victor by the way’ Femi gently rubbed her fingers…her skin was smooth to the touch…

‘he went to buy some drugs across the street, his mother is at home and she wasn’t too well when we left her….’

‘oh…’

‘Come over….’ Femi waved to Bola….who watched him with bewildered eyes…

how did he know her name? she wondered ….

‘hello….’ She walked over….had Vega said something nasty about her?

‘Bola….am Adaora…I know it’s been long so you may not remember me….we attended holiday classes together in Mayflower Secondary School….’ She explained eagerly hoping Bola would remember ….

‘oh….i can’t really place that name but I know the face….you looked so familiar….so how are you?’ Bola smiled politely….trying to make conversation ….

She noticed Vega’s seat was empty….had he gone for real? She wanted asking but she held herself?

‘you are so beautiful Bola…I love you already….brown Sugar’ Femi smiled at her….

Adaora stared at him angrily….he made her feel like the only girl in the world minutes ago and now he was openly flirting with Bola….

‘well thanks….’ She returned his smile…he was handsome no doubt….but she knew his type….Mr kiss and tell and Mr hit and run….all she wanted was one man….Vega…

‘I know your boyfriend is cute….but you can gimme a try…I won’t hurt you, I promise…’ he continued….

‘wow…you’re smooth with words….and what boyfriend are you talking about’? she relaxed and leaned slightly on the chair…

‘the guy you came in with….where is he? I pray he left you for another girl, I’ll be so glad to continue from there’ Femi focused on her bare belly….

Crop top fashion was meant for her….her slim waist and flat tommy made her look like some ancient Egyptian goddess….

‘hello guys am still here’ Ada cleared her throat….

‘funny….’ Femi looked at her….

‘well just for the records ….Damilola is my brother….so get that right….’ This was getting interesting….

‘hmmm….you guys make a perfect couple’ Femi rolled his eyes, he’d been right….

‘okay….what’s your name’? she liked the guy, he was friendly….

‘Femi….can I give you my number too’? he winked at her….she was lively and not snobbish for her kind of beauty which was rare…

‘hahaha….see you later…have fun’ she waved at Adaora and walked outside…..

HAPPY READING!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
STAY TUNED TILL WEDNESDAY!!!!
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by callmeomotee33(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Angelsss:
STAY TUNED TILL WEDNESDAY!!!!
thanks sis, hahahah pls that Wednesday is far oooo....
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by aprilwise(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the updates. Anticipating for more updates.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by TemitopeMercy: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
thanks ma,we shall wait till then

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.