Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (105610 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / A Song For Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Sylvarresta(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
The pic look good I love the graphics
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tz past 9pm
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Chummypinky(f): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
u said 8 naw it almost 10,
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Asco9ty5(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cryingly going to bed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by okesgift: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Past 10 already and no update yet? Hope all is well take care dear

Goodnite plssssss hope d update wod b here by morning!!!! Tank u.........muahhhh
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
‘hey…..don’t be jealous’ Femi brushed her fingers with his, he was in the mood to flirt and here was his prey….

‘jealous’? Ada smirked….and pulled her hands away from him

‘yeaaa….i saw it in your eyes….i saw fire in them when I talked to her’ he pointed at Bola’s retreating figure….

‘how’s that my business? Am married o….my husband is coming back soon’ she winked and leaned back on the chair…

Trying to figure his game out….this guy was hot and since she walked in, she couldn’t help but fantasize about him….

What was he like in bed? Well no one could blame a new bride from fantasizing about another man….just that Victor lacked prowess in sexual matters and it bothered her

She couldn’t bring herself to tell him else his ego would be damned….yes, he was a good guy, loving and caring….he helped her believe in herself and her dreams…but she wasn’t satisfied, she wanted more….

Victor couldn’t give her more….but she’d vowed never to hurt him in any way…she’d made that pledge in her hearts of hearts…

It was just going to be difficult to keep to it as Femi’s eyes darkened with passion….passion for her? She wondered…he was a flirt….so she simply dropped her shoulders….

‘what’s she thinking about’? Femi called the waitress once again….he was thirsty, his mouth felt dry…he needed a drink…

‘none of your business playboy’ she pouted….

‘don’t call me that….’ He insisted…

‘so what are you? Who are you?...you know am curious, tell me’ Ada accepted the glass he offered her…. She wasn’t too good with liquor….but who cared? She was in a freaking club….and she had to act like a Roman…

‘what? Don’t you like the drink’? Femi observed her reluctance to empty the bottle….

‘uhmmm…it smells a bit strong though’ she peered into the glass…

‘it’s DON VIGO with a tinge of Vodka…….’ He explained….

‘oh….okay….lemme take this first’ she picked up her phone and read the text message that had just entered her phone….

DARLING I WENT HOME STRAIGHT TO SEE MUM….WOULD BE BACK IN THIRTY MINUTES TO PICK YOU UP…LOVE YA. STAY SAFE.

‘am waiting…..’ Femi watched her….she had a beautiful neck, thankfully Vega wasn’t here to discourage him….

‘for?’ she met his seductive gaze….was he flirting with her? Well Victor wasn’t coming back anytime soon …last she checked, flirting wasn’t a sin….

‘us to drink….’

‘alright….let’s do this….’ She swallowed the drink in a hurry and it burnt her tongue….

‘did you like that’? Femi shifted close to her….hoping Victor wouldn’t return soon….

‘tell you what….let’s dance….’ The mixture had started working on her sooner that she’d expected….

‘let’s dance….’ She repeated herself….and offered her hand….

‘sure darling…we could do more than dancing…’ he smiled darkly and took her hand in his….

‘where the hell is he’? Vega hissed loudly….he’d been outside for more than thirty minutes and he hadn’t seen a sign of Ismail….

Worse still, his number wasn’t going through….what kind of frustration was this? He had to leave, he had to return home….

Here wasn’t safe, with her around….how could he face her after all the mean things, mean words he’d spoken to her?

He leaned against the car and inhaled deeply….wondering if Femi had spoken to her….wondering if he’d gone through with his plan….

Certainly, he wouldn’t…..she was in love with her boyfriend….the young man that had collided into them earlier….

That reminded him of the way he limped….what had he gotten himself into?

He was getting nosy over things that were irrelevant….but he liked her….she was so beautiful tonight, just like the first time they’d met….

Bola was an attractive girl, what fascinated him most were her full lips….the soft flesh of her lips could send a man to heaven in broad day light….

‘no…’ he shook his head….he liked her body and how she tasted….but he didn’t like her….no, Carol was the love of his life, he was sure of that…

But lately, they’d been no connection whatsoever, between them…he blamed everything on his tight schedule, he didn’t even have time to shave….

He rubbed his chin at the thought….his job consumed most of his time, he was quite sure that was the major factor that caused them to drift ….

He closed his eyes and waited for the memories of that day to find him….why was he even thinking about her?

The way her soft body glided over his….the way her clear brown orbs glazed with pleasure from what he was doing to her….

The first time was just perfect…but the second time he’d fooled her….hmmm, that was something else…

He yearned for that moment yet again, she was an expert lover….that was one of the reasons he liked call girls…

They knew how to give and receive pleasure, they made little things like ear bites…rubbing of the edge of fingertips, such innocent touches feel so pleasurable….

He groaned silently and forced open his eyes ….he needed her….he needed her to quench this fire that was spreading to his groin…

He picked up his phone and dialed Ismail for the third time…he had to leave, he had to find someone….to cure his crave…..

But he couldn’t touch her again, as much as he wanted to…he wouldn’t…he’d hurt her enough….bruising her ego was enough for him….

‘Hello Ismail….where are you’? he fired angrily….

‘Boss……..’ the loud noise from the speakers cracked the line and it went dead….

‘sh*t’ ! Vega slammed the car out of frustration….he was getting hard and that was terrible ….

She’d managed to get as far as possible from the noisy club….Rose and Dami where going to have mad fun….she was sure of that…

‘here we go….’ She hummed a song and walked towards the area where cars were parked….

‘We be all night, lo…ve…lo…ve…drunk in lo…ve yea…’ she sang sweetly and settled on the car that stood beside theirs….

She sighed and leaned on it…he’d gone certainly…she looked around the area as if she could find him…but he wasn’t there…

Their eyes had met yet again, in the club when she walked in, her stomach had rumbled like she’d taken a laxative….but it was butterflies….

She’d never felt this way before…she knew it was love…it was beyond infatuation, why was he always on her mind?

‘if only you knew how much I cared….’she held herself from crying…. He brought so much pain to her world…

If only she knew she’d fallen in love with him, she would never have agreed to meet with him…but what could she do? She needed the money…..

‘okay….you can’t do this now, you have to be strong….’ She but her lip and brought out her phone….maybe she would call him…yes, that was totally perfect!

She felt stupid for going quiet on him earlier….she had been very determined but soon as she heard his voice, all her courage fled her…

‘Never mind I’ll find someone like you…..i wish nothing but the best for you….’ She turned on her camera and sang Adele’s first hit….
Maybe sad songs were meant for her…..

But she forced a smile for the camera…..
‘CLICK’!!!!!
She would call him when she was done taking her selfies….she had to hear his voice….

…………………………………………………
He jerked his eyes open as he heard the familiar voice….the voice that brought peace to his soul….was he dreaming….

She was around here…was she stalking him? Well he had to leave….he couldn’t see her this way…all the lustful fantasies he’d about her….

He scanned the whole field, searching for her…he followed the sound of the voice….

She was three cars away from where he stood….he felt glued to the spot and suddenly felt nervous….
That was new, he never felt nervous around women, yea, he was Vega Oluwatosin, women felt nervous around him….

‘Ismail, you’ll pay for this’ he tried to calm his nerves….if not for him, he wouldn’t be here to face her….was he prepared to face her? Apologize for his behavior?

Maybe it would be easier to text it to her…but he’d blocked her from his facebook….his head was a whirlwind of ideas….

He watched her from where he stood…. She seemed happy, but her song could depress any man… she was funny….

And where was her boyfriend? ….that was weird….watching her as she forced different smiles and kept funny faces for her camera made him smile….

His smile wasn’t forced….his heart smiled with him…and he felt content watching her from there…. Carol was beautiful no doubt, but Bola was meant for moonlight….

Her brown skin shone exquisitely under the moonlight, her hair reflected strands of silver….she looked very much a goddess….

He couldn’t resist her….he had to go to her….this last time…but would she have him?

He paused in his steps as a strange looking man walked towards her….but she hadn’t seen him….she was too busy with the camera….

At that same moment, Ismail finally called, but he ended the call quickly as the man covered her mouth with his large palms….

‘help!!!!!’ Bola screamed….but no one would hear her… she sobbed as it dawned on her that someone had crept un behind her unnoticed, whoever it was…planned to harm her….

‘shut the f**k up’ the man pinned her back to the ground, luckily, they were no guards around…
He’d watched this one as she strayed from the club…. She was his for tonight and he would give her maximum pleasure….

‘please don’t hurt me….’ She cried as he unbuckled his belt….

There was no chance of her escaping this huge beast….he was as tall as he was heavy….she even felt his weight on her….

‘only if you cooperate’ he rubbed her forehead with his large palms….

‘please….’ She closed her eyes….his hands were so rough against her smooth skin….

‘steady’ he released his weight on her and she gave a low cry….

‘somebody help me!!!!’ she screamed loudly….but he silenced her with a blow that caused her lower lip to bleed….

‘I warned you bi**ch….shut up and lay with me’ he focused on his stupid belt which had refused to go of….

She touched her lips with the tip of her tongue and cried silently….there was no escaping for her….he was going to rape her….

That thought brought more tears to her…she prayed for intervention of any sort….why did she have to suffer this way?

Then she saw the pair of legs that walked past the car….were they others that would harm her too? She swallowed….

Who was coming?

‘what are you looking at skank’? the man belged…….like he hadn’t bathe for two weeks….

‘get off her right now’…. Vega pointed the iron bar he’d gotten near his car….

‘Vega….’ She called him excitedly….

‘am gonna kill ya’ the man staggered and rose up to meet Vega….but the force of the iron bar on his knee cap, brought him to the ground….

‘you saved me Vega…you saved my life’ she rose up with his assistance and hugged him at once…

He looked at the drunk psycho that had attacked Bola….he was groaning ….

‘am so sorry about that’ he stared into her brown eyes….

‘no, it’s not your fault…’ she pulled away from him….how could he see her like this?
Disheveled and crying….

‘hey, hold up….you’re bleeding…’ he touched the soft edge of her lips….

‘yea’ she replied….this was a dream….was this a sign? That they were meant to be?

‘you need to get cleaned up…..’ he dialed Ismail….he was sure he had a first aid kit in his car….that would help…

‘don’t you think we should hurry out of here? or call the guards? What if he wakes up and comes after us’? she was frightened….

‘don’t be scared….he won’t hurt you….nobody would….’ He shook her reassuringly….

She didn’t know what to say….was this real, was this Vega?

‘okay…. I don’t usually do this….but am sorry Bee…am sorry for everything I did to you….the way I humiliated you….’ He paused and watched her for a while….why was she smiling?

Did he just call her Bee?

‘I forgave you long time ago….people make mistakes….if only you knew ……’ she bit her lip and looked away shyly, this wasn’t the time….

‘knew what? And are you this angelic or you’re pretending to be’? he watched her closely….how could she have forgiven him so easily….

He’d been with many women and he knew they rarely forgave….

‘yes….i forgave you….’ She nodded like an obedient child….

He wiped the blood with his fingers….the bleeding wasn’t that heavy…..her lips confused him, sent many signals to his brain….

‘forgive me for this too’ ….before she could respond….he slipped his tongue into her mouth….

Hygienity be damned….he pushed her gently against the car….she writhed against him, enjoying every bit of this exhilarating brutality….

HAPPY READING….

I LOVE YOU ALL….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
AM SORRY PLZ HAVE MERCY ON ME
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Osjaay(f): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
aw are u copin sef?combining ur normal life activities with writing and updating this story.its well with u.well done. anyway keep it in mind dat in eveything we do in life there are bound to be haters, lovers, encouragers etc.its normal.dats life for u.well done ehnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by mattyboy007(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmm d story is getting hotter. More ink to ur pen dear
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by solmantb: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
thank you for this lovely update....wonderful piece...Did u jst say u love me? I love u too smiley
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by MzDarocha(f): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
God bless u sis
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Longer update! cheesy

I most certainly love you too, no lez grin

Thank God for maidens in distress and knights in shiny armour, blooming romance since antiquity gringrin
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2016
skarlett:
Longer update! cheesy

I most certainly love you too, no lez grin

Thank God for maidens in distress and knights in shiny armour, blooming romance since antiquity gringrin

lol person dey fear 14 years imprisonment...

it's because of you...I made it long...

oya buy me Agidi...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2016
MzDarocha:
God bless u sis
Amen. Tnx
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2016
solmantb:
thank you for this lovely update....wonderful piece...Did u jst say u love me? I love u too smiley

uhuh! love in d air
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Osjaay:
aw are u copin sef?combining ur normal life activities with writing and updating this story.its well with u.well done. anyway keep it in mind dat in eveything we do in life there are bound to be haters, lovers, encouragers etc.its normal.dats life for u.well done ehnnnnn

my sister....,e no easy...
Na Godwin
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2016
mattyboy007:
Hmmm d story is getting hotter. More ink to ur pen dear

amen tnx u
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 2:51am On Aug 25, 2016
We don't start again ba, Perhaps you two were made for each other but haba get a room na....abeg can we get a picture of that inresistable lips of boka..Make DAT Vic no just go make a fool of herself there oooooo....I hope we gonna get the 1 pm update tomorrow...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Chicent(m): 2:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Angelsss:

oya buy me Agidi...

we love you too.......

welldone and keep it coming.

Come i will buy u the jollof one.

Agidi jollof like the angels sings...

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Asco9ty5(f): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Inhales deeply,bless your soul ma'am.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Angelsss:

oya buy me Agidi...

Yes oo, I'm too young biko. Thanks a lot dear

Don't worry I'll buy and send it through Jumia cheesy
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Missyetty(f): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
You are too good miss and I like you for been consistent....I can feel that passion between bola and vega, keep it up!
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by horsesailor1(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmmm very sweet update God bless you. More grace to write more.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CuteChiluv: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Well done dear, more grace to write and strength to type, e no easy oo plus family matter, cooking etc, well done
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Well done dear, more grace to write and strength to type, e no easy oo plus family matter, cooking etc, well done

tnx dear
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by okesgift: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
This last update was fried rice and salad put togethergrin.

Pls add chicken lap to it with another wonderful update !!!
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Maduchiamaka380(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Angelsss:
meanwhile what do you think about this?

if you have better ideas....drop it biko
kul gal. Ride o
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Sylvarresta(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maduchiamaka380:
kul gal. Ride o
You are really pretty, can you be my Bee and I your Vega
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by amly6(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
please we are waiting for update
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
‘so are you enjoying this’? he pulled her closer to him….he was starting to feel some type of way….the drink was getting to him….

‘sure I am….’ Ada smiled and wrapped her arms round him….she was slightly drunk…but somehow she was stil able to dance to the beats of the song without missing a step….

‘you smell so nice….’ Femi inhaled her hair….it was actually nice….

‘are you trying to get into my pants Femi’? she raised her head and looked up….they had stopped dancing….

‘Hey….is that a bad thing’? he whispered close to her ears…. He was feeling hard already and he needed to unleash the inferno that had built in him since he entered the club….

‘of course it’s bad….Victor ….’ She stuttered…. He hadn’t called her back or texted her….he’d taken longer than she’d expected….

‘is he here’? Femi glanced over the area they sat before….

‘no…I mean, I can’t betray my husband….’ She focused on him….

‘yea right, but I bet his d*ck aint as good as mine’ he rubbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to him….

‘don’t talk about him that way’….she moved away from him and walked back to their sit….

‘awww come on….i was joking……the drink is getting to me’ he beckoned for water….maybe it was time to go….

Vega had been right to leave….there was nothing here for him too….

‘maybe you should shut up….’ She pinched him and grabbed the glass from him….

Not understanding why she found another man attractive when she was barely a year married to Victor….what in god’s name could this mean?

‘you like me…..’ he leaned closer to her….

‘what’? she pretended not to hear and continued fingering her phone….

‘you heard right….what if you kiss me tonight?’ he stared at her naked throat and longed to feel its smoothness….

Adaora wasn’t so pretty…like a classic Nollywood representation of beauty…but she exuded sexual prowess…..she was confident and fiery….

And that’s what he liked….thankfully, Vega wasn’t here to caution him….

‘okay….just a peck and be fast about it….’ She leaned forward and closed her eyes….

‘alright sweetness’ he replied….

He pressed his lips against hers and it felt good….but she wouldn’t let him further….she quickly broke away and stared deeply into his eyes….

‘what is it’? he felt strange after the kiss….like fulfilled in a way he’d never imagined….

‘am sorry Femi….stay away from me…have a nice evening’ she picked her purse and walked out immediately…..

‘and there she goes….’ His eyes trailed her….he suddenly felt empty as he was the only one on the table….

Maybe it was time he sought for love….but she was already taken…..

‘am tired Rose….’ Dami paused and watched her dance….she was a vixen….full of so much energy and he wondered what she would be like in his bed….

‘really? Maybe we should go outside….maybe we should get some fresh air…’ she suggested and took hold of his hand….

‘good idea’ he nodded and followed behind…. It was a good night….this was the best thing that had happened to him….

‘Why are you smiling’? she asked as they stepped outside of the club….

‘uhmmm….am just thrilled about all of this…you know, it was nice of you to carry me along, I feel better’ they both sat on the cool carpet grass….

‘yea about that…what happened to you’? she crossed her legs and relaxed….

‘I thought I told you that….hmmm…I had an accident’ he didn’t want her to panic…besides this wasn’t the time to start thinking about who was after his family….

‘am sorry about that….you’ll be fine’ she rubbed his head…

‘am already fine….you’ve made me fine…’ he smiled and reached out for her hand….

‘by the way I haven’t seen your sister….’ She noticed Bola had walked out on them….where could he be?

‘she’s around I guess’ he hadn’t seen her since she left the dance floor….he hoped she was alright….as Clubs could be hideouts for perverts and criminals….he knew that for sure….

They were silent for a while before he spoke to her….

‘look up there….’ He pointed to the stars…..

‘yes, I see the sky’ she stretched her whole length on the field…though it was cold…she managed to be comfortable….

‘not just the sky….look at the stars and the bright moon….they all shine for you’ he lay beside her….

‘Dami, your attempt of poetry is poor….you know that right’? she pointed her fingers at him and he burst out laughing….

‘damn girl, you hurt my feelings….’ He pretended to cry….

‘seriously I like you Rose….i like you very much….maybe you should give this a chance, give us a chance….’ He looked into her beautiful eyes….

‘Dami, I already told you my mind…as much as it sounds exciting…I cannot do this…I would hurt you…am just a free spirited being…I can’t commit…’ she explained….

She was sure of that…she just had commitment issues….

‘Okay….if you say so…but let me just do this….’ He didn’t wait for her consent but pushed her closer to him and enclosed his mouth with hers….

She was hesitant at first….but she opened her mouth and swallowed his….her mouth tasted sweet and he felt like exploring more….

‘hey….stop it…we’re not alone’ she managed to get up…others were in the field….some in groups…or twos…but there were people everywhere….

‘am sorry…maybe I shouldn’t have done that…’ he apologized…

‘no, don’t say sorry….you see that dark place behind those trees? Let’s get over there….’

He knew what she meant, what she wanted….but what was the point of going through with it? When she had clearly said she wasn’t ever going to like him back….

‘come on….don’t be a sissy’ she wondered why he wasn’t eager to be with her….

‘okay….we’ll do this just this once…’ he hated having meaningless sex with people…he wasn’t that kinda guy….

She didn’t want him, it was obvious….

‘sure….just this once’ she nodded…..she wasn’t ever going back to him, she was sure of that….
But tonight….she needed his hands all over her body….

They reached behind the trees ….the darkness of the area heightened their sense of pleasure….

‘kiss me….’ She commanded….

‘yes baby…’ Dami licked her lips slowly and she groaned….

His hands found themselves underneath her dress and they were already inside….seeking for that pleasure knob….

‘please….stop the torture….’ She pressed his fingers deeper into her….

‘ I haven’t yet started…’ he smiled wickedly and pulled his belt….

He had to give her something to remember ….

‘please don’t stop…..’ she cried as he rode her madly….

‘yea…..i won’t baby till I take you to the clouds….’ He increased his pace….

Sweat covered her face….while his hands rubbed her tits slightly….then it came….

The moment where lovers became one….and they collapsed against each other…..

‘damn! That was awesome’ Rose held on to him….she’d never felt that way before….it was totally amazing….

‘no….you were awesome’ he kissed her cheek….

‘let’s get out of here….’ he pulled away from her and began to dress….

‘so fast’? she felt a bit hurt by the abrupt manner he’d left her ….like she didn’t matter….

‘okay…’ she replied calmly….

They hadn’t walked more than two steps to the lighted area of the field when Dami held his abdomen and groaned ….

‘my god….what is it ? Dami are you okay’? she was concerned as he fell on his knees not able to accommodate the pain….

‘I dunno….am feeling this sharp pains on my abdomen’ he grunted….

‘oh my god, Bola was right….you shouldn’t have danced with me because of your injury…..’ she was terrified….should anything bad happen to him, she was in big trouble…

‘alright….stay here…I have some pain killers in the car….i should get some and bring them over for you’ ….

‘no, ma coming with you’ he insisted….

‘why? I can do fine by myself….’ She returned….

‘no, I just have a feeling this club ain’t safe….let’s go’

‘hmmmm feels good’ he mumbled and pulled her closer to himself….she tasted good and he wished he could have her anytime he pleased….

Bola had never felt this happy…she was kissing the man she wanted most….the man that had stolen her heart…and she wouldn’t lie…he was such a good kisser…

He slowed down and caressed her lips with his tongue….then his hand reached out for her waist and the other caressed her hair gently….

She moaned in ecstasy…but she needed more…could he give her more? She couldn’t think right now as that sweet ache started from her abdomen and spread to her Venus and what lay underneath….

Vega closed his mind against the world, this moment was his alone…he couldn’t let her go… he had to see to his body’s needs…to her needs….

But it had to be consensual…he didn’t wanna hurt her again….

He broke the kiss and found her brown eyes colored by passion….did she want him too?

‘what’? she whispered shyly…and looked away…

‘hey…look at me….’ She obeyed and met his gaze….

He was the one that broke away this time….he was terrified by what he’d seen in her eyes…the flames in them could rip a man’s mind apart with lust…

But this wasn’t a good idea…she had a boyfriend….hell! what was she thinking kissing him? Then he remembered the other side of her….and all his desires fled….

Hours ago, she had walked into SAVORY in the arms of her lover and here she was kissing him shamelessly….without conscience….

He remembered the words she had spoken to him the second time they’d met….she’d spoken of her feelings for him…

But he didn’t believe her….how could a girl like her be in love?

‘Vega….what is it….have I done something wrong? Am sorry if….’ She wondered why he’d moved away from her….

‘no…you haven’t….’ he quickly cut in….why was she this way? He stared at her and wondered if she could really love him….

He’d looked away from her earlier because he’d seen something that had scared him…he’d seen something in her eyes….

He’d felt peace…peace from just looking there and it felt they were connected in some kind of way….though they were silent….

In their eyes, they both spoke words….words that only the heart could understand….

‘I have to go back home….am sorry for everything once again…you should head back before that psycho wakes up’ he glanced over to where the drunk lay…

‘Vega….’ She walked closer to him and held his hands…. This was the time she had been waiting for…she couldn’t hold it any more…

‘why do you think I took all those things you did to me without giving a fight? Why do you think I still pressed on?’

He watched her quietly….she affected him in ways no woman had ever done…

‘you told me you forgive people easily Bola….’ He replied….

‘no, not that…can’t you see? I love you so much’?

‘I don’t know what to say….’ He was speechless….could she really mean this…what about her boyfriend? That Dami guy….

‘I need you….’ She spoke huskily and kissed him in one swift moment….

He couldn’t resist…this was all he wanted….

‘please touch me….’ She cried and took his hands to her bra….she needed him badly….

‘are you sure about this’? he asked….was she really gonna cheat on her boyfriend with him?

‘yes…hurry….’she helped him with his belt while he undid her buttons….

They lay on the carpet grass close to each other….

His wet mouth covered one swollen nipple and she groaned…. This was paradise….his teeth bit her gently and she went wild….

She caressed his back and arched up to him….but he wasn’t yet ready….

He returned his mouth and sought her tongue with his….while his hands went down her thighs and found the beauty hidden by them….

He caressed her gently….she was meant for him tonight and he would fulfill all his fantasies….

She moved like a serpent…twining and twisting as pleasure surged through her…her body was on fire for him….

She closed her eyes and licked her lips as he entered her….he drove her mad with want….

Vega smiled to himself, he’d finally met his match in bed…not even Carol could make him feel this way…

She fell the cool liquid from his shaft and they both groaned loudly…..

‘gosh…thank you for that….’ He tried to catch his breath….

She didn’t reply…. She just smiled…loving every bit of what had just happened….

Then she heard footsteps nearby….thankfully, they weren’t fully undressed….

‘someone’s coming….hurry get dressed’ Vega helped her up….

‘yes, I thought so too….’ She quickly put on her bra and arranged her hair….

…………………………………….

Vega watched the lady and the young woman who walked towards their direction….as they got closer, he realized he knew her….that was Rose…

‘I think it’s Your friend….maybe she came looking for you….’ His heart sank as he recognized the young man that walked beside her….

‘Oh my god….Dami!!!!’ she screamed and ran towards them…..

He watched silently as she hurried towards her boyfriend and Rose and he suddenly regretted his actions…

She had only used him, he was sure of that…she had only seduced him…he felt hurt by that realization….

‘Boss…..’ Ismail appeared behind him….

‘let’s get out of here’… he ordered …. But his heart dwelled on her….how could she leave him like that? After what they’d just shared….

He’d bared his soul to her….he’d given her his all…this time was totally different….his aim was to please her….

But at the slightest show of her boyfriend….she forgot everything about that moment…he’d never felt so stupid….what did he hope to achieve?

………………………………………………………………….

‘Rose what happened to him’? she knelt beside her brother who looked like blood had been drained from him…

‘we were on the dancefloor…suddenly he started complaining about pains here and there…’ Rose explained carefully avoiding that part they’d made love outside the club….

‘my god….what are we going to do’?

‘the pain has gone….’ Dami suddenly sat up…he didn’t understand how….but there was no pain anymore….

‘what’? Bola’s eyes danced from Rose to him….

‘thank god…I think we should go home’ Rose suggested….

‘oh yea….’ Bola turned as she suddenly remembered him…but he wasn’t there….

‘excuse me…’ she rose up and walked to where they stood….but he was no where to be found…

‘ are you okay’? Rose wondered why her friend was acting this sinister….

‘yea….i hope so’ she whispered to herself…. He’d gone again with her heart…..

HAPPY READING….
NEXT UPDATE ON SARTUDAY EVENING
COMMENT FOR MORE!....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Qadri and Brianna?..on break?..singing competition on break...mmm femi and ada..were dey lovers before or smtin...i hate wen married women behave like a bitch on heat..ur man is nt wild in bed den teach im..wtf..vega n bola ion even like em esp bola..more in lust dan in love ..tinkin of lips muscle sex wit im errtym.my pple are rose and dami..more realistic..xay smtin dat minute let d pson understand..xo bola wnt to tel mi wen vega xaid dat boyfriend stuff she no code upon she knew dere are gossips on it.am sure if se wsS in carol shoes she go don kil carol.but here she is forgetting d dude get gf..vega too is mumu...ismail gt sense pass am...cant wait for dis story to finish..af taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Missyetty(f): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bola ard vega are more of been in lust than in love, more of physical attraction.....all they wants is to touch each other body...I think Dami really love Rose and Rose have this sweet aura sorrounding her, I love Ismail too...Ada and femi are both mad, are they on heat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.