Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi (1022 Views)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by yak(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cossy Orjiakor Says She Cant Wait To Have S* x With This Chelsea Star
Jul 11 , 2016 • By Segun Bankole
Nollywood queen of boobs , Cossy Orjiakor , has revealed she is looking forward to having s * x with Chelsea midfielder , John Mikel Obi.
She noted that her hidden love for the player cannot be over emphasized .
The controversial actress told Encomium although she has not met Mikel, she is looking forward to meeting him on a good day .
“ My favourite Nigerian footballer is …” she paused .
“ I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist .
“ The name of his club is Chelsea. ”
Asked if it was Mikel Obi , she said , “ I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi . You might be absolutely correct . I will say yes if you think you guessed right .
“ Well , truthfully Mikel is my favourite because he is a cool and handsome dude , you know .
“ During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won , he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa .
“ I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out if I am tripping for him or not .”
“ Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players ’ ‘ thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too.
“ It ’s romantic indeed . It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence ; sex of course ,” Ms Orjiakor added .

http://liveofofo.com/celebrity/cossy-orjiakor-wait-sx-chelsea-star.html/
Re: Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Konji you see ya life...
Re: Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by ify2016: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Konji na bastard ni

May you be delivered in Jesus name.

Some babe mind dirty sha o.

Imagine say she dey enjoy the thing when it dey dance shoki on the field.
Re: Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oh God! Should I give up already? cry
Re: Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by Fweshspice(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Mtcheew... u think say na by big breast
Re: Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by yak(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
the girl can't just stop embarrassing hersef. cldnt she av just kept quiet?
Re: Cossy Orjiako Eyes Having S*x Wit Mikel Obi by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
mehn..she wanna give that fresh dude some STD's...

Olosho niyen undecided

(1) (Reply)

r / 4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced(counter Post) / I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.