Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen (15233 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Khrisfame(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2016

A woman has told a really mind-boggling story about her husband's unbelievably randy ways and how it is causing troubles in the marriage.

File photo used only for illustrative purpose

The woman shared her story onbreak_or_makeup where she told startled readers about her husband's incorrigibly randy lifestyle.

She revealed that she had noticed how her husband kept showering her maid with gifts and began to suspect something fishy.

However she didn't take it seriously until she actually caught them having s*x.
The worst thing was that she caught them having s*x right inside her kitchen....

Read how she narrated The story @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/oh-gosh-i-caught-my-husband-having-sx.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Khrisfame(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur House Maid With Ur Husband.

Source: Tori.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Damilolababy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
this is really bad. if iwere d woman. i would av poured acid on their body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Teniolasmart: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ain't clicking on that post

any way.........Tell her congratulation if it ain't a made up story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Damilolababy(f): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Ain't clicking on that post

any way.........Tell her congratulation if it ain't a made up story
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by padi94(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Damilolababy:

Yoruba women, perpetrating wickedness since 1880

Whatever happened to the old crying to your Pastor/Imam or going to report to your Inlaws

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by ImmaculateIfy: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
y not bring it here 4 us to read

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by toyeoye(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Damilolababy:

just walk out instead

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by ericsimons18: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
NEwS flash its ... a usual ... u should av joined dem ..

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by AfroMighty(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
See you. The house help is only doing her job.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by fr3do(m): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:

witch!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by johnstar(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
wicked

Wt wil u gain after doing dat?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Annie939(f): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2016
go for house boy and see if your husband will have feelings for him all these married men and their wahala
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Damilolababy(f): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Annie939:
go for house boy and see if your husband will have feelings for him all these married men and their wahala
lol
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by kevoh(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
this is really bad. if iwere d woman.i would av poured acid on their body
How does this erase the fact that your husband still slept with the maid? And the fact that you are a wicked woman? And the fact that you will end up in jail for it? And the fact that you will then lose both ways?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by AnodaIT(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2016
I think the problem is the kitchen, they should have taken it to the dinning or store, why mess up the kitchen, if I were the wife I would be equally angry

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
That's barbaric

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2016
ozohtony:
That's barbaric
What do you mean
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2016
ozohtony:

That's barbaric
if I was d woman... I would do more Dan what DAMI wrote. ..I will use gun and blast their brains out
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
WOMEN smh

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
I would feel normal.... I will tell him to make sure he uses condom smiley
Khrisfame:
How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur House Maid With Ur Husband.

Source: Tori.ng
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Damilolababy(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2016
kevoh:

How does this erase the fact that your husband still slept with the maid? And the fact that you are a wicked woman? And the fact that you will end up in jail for it? And the fact that you will then lose both ways?
then I rather take d risk... cause if i forgive he will use DAT same dick he use on her to penetrate me... that nonsense na
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Damilolababy(f): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I would feel normal.... I will tell him to make sure he uses condom smiley
like seriously are you for real... you nt well at all... God have mercy on you oh
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by obontami: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2016
La click La irunooboo turn mad man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Yes I'm for realzz....Amen oh smiley
Damilolababy:
like seriously are you for real... you nt well at all... God have mercy on you oh
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Khrisfame(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
obontami:
La click La irunooboo turn mad man grin
una go just dy, dy swear for una self... chai
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by kevoh(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
then I rather take d risk... cause if i forgive he will use DAT same dick he use on her to penetrate me... that nonsense na
So pouring acid is the answer? undecided

[img]http://media./media/3o6Ztb3P192sKg0Tok/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Khrisfame(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Nawa... God save all d Nairaland worshippers oh ..
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by obontami: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Khrisfame:
una go just dy, dy swear for una self... chai

Feck you and feck outta my mention angry
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by Khrisfame(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
obontami:

Feck you and feck outta my mention angry
lol
Re: How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen by skywalker240(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
Wicked soul in human skin,

U be witch?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.