Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant (3283 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Ceoflexygist: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016

It was a romantic and beautiful scene when a man went down on his knees and proposed to his girlfriend at a restaurant in front of other customers and workers.

The answer was a yes! Congrats to them!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-iTMKE5LogNc/V4S_ACfACfI/AAAAAAAJ3kU/919WbFBlHlMEAJtWjZ1aMduTt0SrZziWgCLcB/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/photos-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-a-restaurant/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by chocolateme(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Cool.. whatever that rocks their boat..

Come.. is that not Eniola Badmus? Resembles her..
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Good, me sef go receive my proposal soon
*wink*

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by PunkyV(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2016
And they look older from the lady's silhouette, so hopefully they've figured out what they're looking for in a life partner.

Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Roidatom(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm
She cannot say No.
I guess she said yes.
I'm the best guesser of the year.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2016
The foto is ain't clear .. grin

Anywayz let them know tat they were headline once on NL wink

Congratz cool

Now, WHO'S NEXT?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by satelliteDISH(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Good, me sef go receive my proposal soon
*wink*

Relax baby, the Lord has just answered your prayers. I here for you now.

*****SatelliteDish proposing to Mizzbouqui******

From this day onward, I SatelliteDish take U Mizzbouqui to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad.

I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.

From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.

Will you marry me?
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
PunkyV:
And they look older from the lady's silhouette, so hopefully they've figured out what they're looking for in a life partner.

Congrats to them.
nice one

Make I spread mat sit next to you (your signature)
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by iykekelvins(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Relax baby, the Lord has just answered your prayers. I here for you now.

*****SatelliteDish proposing to Mizzbouqui******

From this day onward, I SatelliteDish take U Mizzbouqui to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad.

I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.

From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.

Will you marry me?
Awww thats so cute but HELL NO I won't
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why not?

Smellymouth can officiate the e-wedding here since is the Chief of Romance section , I can be one of the bride's maid grin but make sure u throw the flower to me so I cud be next... wink
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why not? shocked

Smellymouth can officiate the e-wedding here since he's the Chief of Romance section , I can be one of the bride's maid grin but make sure u throw the bouquet to me so I cud be next... wink
Wacha think?
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by halfricanadian(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
smiley smiley love something some find it difficult to find
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by halfricanadian(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
smiley smiley love something some find it difficult to find

If i ever find true love will never let it go not for anything till then

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why not? shocked

Smellymouth can officiate the e-wedding here since he's the Chief of Romance section , I can be one of the bride's maid grin but make sure u throw the bouquet to me so I cud be next... wink
Wacha think?

No no, I think you should get married before me I'm not ready for marriage
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No no, I think you should get married before me I'm not ready for marriage

Then who will gonna throw bouquet to me? shocked
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Then who will gonna throw bouquet to me? shocked
Its not necessary you get a bouquet nah, just marry and throw me the bouquet lets start from you
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why not? shocked

Wacha think?

cheesy cheesy

Friends and Family of the BRIDE and GROOM, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.

We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between BRIDE and GROOM, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Sister Mizzbouqui, are you ready?

Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

Friends and Family of the BRIDE and GROOM, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.

We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between BRIDE and GROOM, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Sister Mizzbouqui, are you ready?

No I'm not o but TrapQueen77 is
*wink*
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by satelliteDISH(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I will buy U Ferrari.

Will you marry me now?
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
To all the people making marriage proposals in public places...

What if the lady rejects the offer?

Just wondering undecided
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

I will buy U Ferrari.

Will you marry me now?
TrapQueen77 pls wat is Ferrari?
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

TrapQueen77 pls wat is Ferrari?

grin wow ! Go get it girl.. Don't let him go ooo ...if he can afford Ferrari then he can afford to get u a very elegant bouquet grin those have with real pearls and sharovski studded stones grin
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin wow ! Go get it girl.. Don't let him go ooo ...if he can afford Ferrari then he can afford to get u a very elegant bouquet grin those have with real pearls and sharovski studded stones grin
Really, okay satelliteDISH I will give you an answer when buhari finish his term
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Really, okay satelliteDISH I will give you an answer when buhari finish his term

Nawa oooo buhari juz announced tat he'll extend his term until further notice...

By time u answer him That bouquet is already dried juz like my flower shocked
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa oooo buhari juz announced tat he'll extend his term until further notice...

I don't have choice
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by satelliteDISH(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Baby, abeg help me to persuade your friend Mizzbouqui that I am in love with her. I really want to spend the rest of my life with her.

******rushes to shopprite to get a golden engagement ring for her******

$$$$$$$$_ I hope U don't mind if I bribe U with N2,000 recharge card. How can I send it to U _$$$$$$$$
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Baby, abeg help me to persuade your friend that I am in love with her. I really want to spend the rest of my life with her.

angry wat kind of engagement ring u will give to her from shopprite? Those 3 for 200naira abi? angry
Abeg bobo go to House of Gems or Diente to get a real one since u can afford to buy her Ferrari na and don't forget to get my bouquet from tat shop I told u and not in this shopprite angry
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by mizzbouqui(f): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Baby, abeg help me to persuade your friend Mizzbouqui that I am in love with her. I really want to spend the rest of my life with her.

$$$$$$$$_ I hope U don't mind if I bribe U with N2,000 recharge card. How can I send it to U _$$$$$$$$
I have a boyfriend
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by satelliteDISH(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I have a boyfriend

Am speechless.
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by tola400: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
nice
Re: Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant by curvysola(f): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP you should have uploaded more pictures but its really lovely!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Kinginvahala Mustn't Win: He Can't Even Win! / Leaving Lagos 2moro , Enjoyed My Stay(lagos Trip) / Ladies, Girth Versus Length?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.