Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (70713 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by feranmi400: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2017
According to the South African Twitter user who shared the story, a married man threw a lavish birthday party for his side chick, and the girl’s boyfriend proposed to her in the party!

According to her, people were hailing the boyfriend thinking he was the one who sponsored the party.

see below…

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/man-propose-to-girlfriend-during-her-birthday-party-sponsored-by-her-sugar-daddy-twitter-user/

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by gbegemaster(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Lmao.

Now this is what I call utter fvckery!

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by taylor88(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
nawaoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

After marriage, it's the girl's decision to continue with him or not.

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.

Judgemetal pricks should stay off my post, I am not an olosho...will never be. If you can't read and learn, bad for you.

These men show little or no jealousy, you won't even suspect. They even encourage their girls to have a boyfriend, that way she won't bug him and scatter his own marriage. She might even collect your CV and give him to help you with a job... smiley

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor.

I know this write-up will be longer than this!!

I am waiting patiently... smiley

Modified:

I said it!! cheesy

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Obinovictor(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2017
It is called siezing opportunities. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by dyadeleye(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
I salute the queen of all hoes of the century!!!

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by gbegemaster(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

Are you saying that the man would be happy with the boy proposing in a party that he organized?

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2017
And the Chief sponsor will be highly disappointed with his play toy. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Caustics: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2017
is the boy stupid? or he came to party he knows nothing about?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by thanki410(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2017
The salvage lines in this story is distinct
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you saying that the man would be happy with the boy proposing in a party that he organized?
LOL! Like he didn't know the boy will be at the party? He is married, he knows he won't marry her, some of them will promise to sponsor your wedding and they do it. That's when you hear "my uncle said he will pay for food, drinks and hall"...emphasis on uncle.
All he cares for, is sexual satisfaction. She should give him attention when and how he wants it. He'll even know the boy.
BiafraBushBoy:

I know this write-up will be longer than this!!

I am waiting patiently... smiley
smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by cerowo(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Jst dy wonder hw d married man go feel at dat tmy...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by cerowo(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Jst dy wonder hw d married man go feel at dat tmy... grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by blaquebelle: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
cerowo:
Jst dy wonder hw d married man go feel at dat tmy... grin
It won't take him long to get another side chick cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by blaquebelle: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
So she got engaged after cheating on her main man sad angry Evils. She'll probably continue cheating after marriage

20 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by cerowo(f): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
It won't take him long to get another side chick cheesy
Lols....
Wat was he expecting b4, d gal wld leave him someday nd d day is soon, dats if it hasn't happen already...
Even if he leave d girl, she has benefitd frm him already...That's nt a big deal 4 her i guess
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by kiddoiLL(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
He doesnt care as long as dat hoe is still giving him d pucci

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by TSOM(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Normal thing? Normal thing to double date and, worse still, sleep with married men?

After the wedding, her decision to continue screwing other men wouldn't change a thing - her husband would screw around with younger and prettier girls. It's the way karma works. Cursed may she be if she ever sheds a tear or nag her husband 'cause he sleeps around.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Kingxway: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
The sugar daddy would be like... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
Normal thing? Normal thing to double date and, worse still, sleep with married men?

After the wedding, her decision to continue screwing other men wouldn't change a thing - her husband would screw around with younger and prettier girls. It's the way karma works. Cursed may she be if she ever sheds a tear or nag her husband 'cause he sleeps around.
Obviously the guy has a hidden agenda for proposing while he's full aware she's been double dating with a sugar daddy. I don't see a sane guy being comfortable with that. Such marriages are bound to hit the rock bottom 'cause it's built on infidelity.

24 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by TSOM(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
Obviously the guy has a hidden agenda for proposing while he's full aware she's been double dating with a sugar daddy. I don't see a sane guy being comfortable with that. Such marriages are bound to hit the rock bottom 'cause it's built on infidelity.
Definitely a vindictive guy with slow-burning anger who'd take all the time in the world to plan and exact his revenge just to make sure the target feels the full force of his wrath and the psychological pains he causes would last longer.

That's the best kind of revenge. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
Definitely a vindictive guy with slow-burning anger who'd take all the time in the world to plan and exact his revenge just to make sure the target feels the full force of his wrath and the psychological pains he causes would last longer.

That's the best kind of revenge. smiley
perhaps. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Synord(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
oga ooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Girl + sponsor +boyfriend = Ménage à trois
A lot more common than you think

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by 7footre(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
The two of them have a working relationship!!!

God forbid d day I start to condone such absurdity

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by IhateAfonjas(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017

This is why i don't spend money on girls, all of them are evil

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by amiibaby(f): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by auntysimbiat(f): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Brooke60(f): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is lobatan part 6 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin sugar dady girls

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild! / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.