Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Wike Visits Agip Oil Company - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company (15429 Views)

Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Wike Visits Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by 360metrosports: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has called on Nigerian Agip Oil Company, NAOC, to reconstruct the road leading to its administrative headquarters at Mgboshimini, Obio/ Akpor Local Government Area as a corporate project for its host company.

Speaking on Monday when he embarked on a facility tour to the administrative headquarters of NAOC, Governor Wike said that the condition of the road has giving the company a negative image.
He wondered why the major oil company would allow the road to its administrative headquarters to deteriorate to that level.

He said : "I commend the Nigerian Agip Oil Company for its numerous corporate projects across the state. But the state of this road to the administrative headquarters of the company gives the company a negative image.
"I urge the company to reconstruct this road. I also call on the company to ensure that they provide electricity to the host community of its administrative headquarters as it has done elsewhere ".

The governor assured the management of the NAOC that his administration will always collaborate with them on development projects and programmes that will benefit the people.

He said the state government will demolish all shanties that harbour criminals around the headquarters of the administrative headquarters of NAOC.

He charged the leaders of the two communities that host shanties near the company to settle their land dispute, otherwise the state government will acquire the land and take necessary action.

The governor was later taken on a facility tour of the company and its waste to wealth project in the area.
In his remarks, Group Managing Director of NAOC, Mr Marco Rotondi noted that the company has been involved in series of corporate social projects in its host communities.
He said that the areas of focus have been agriculture, health, education and skills acquisition.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
12th July, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-wike-visits-agip-oil-company.html

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by sarrki(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Him Wan go see wetin him boiz do?
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by RZArecta(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
sarrki:
Him Wan go see wetin him boiz do?
one day you might become intelligent

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by drshrewd: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin please construct the road so that we can commission and add it to our list of achievement grin

grin hahaahahahahahaahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wike is a clown grin

grin wike commissioning peoples' projects since Amaechi banished that ineffective buffoon to Utueke cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
That Agip representative looks like an italian mafia. cool

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by drshrewd: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
kaeforum:
That Agip representative looks like an italian mafia. cool

grin maybe one of those gang that dubbed GEJ fortunato cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by kayo80(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm! E be like say this man still try pass Fayose small when it comes to doing his work.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by hucienda: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Italiano ... The maffia.
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by kushma(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
White men always on top of every bizness in Nigeria even projects owned by d government they would put a white man there. Don't know when we blacks would grow out of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by loomer: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
How their staff take dey go work before?
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by robosky02(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
come this oyibo no dey respect Governor hm

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by hardywaltz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
NAOC had better not give WikeD the money to construct the road, they should do it by themselves.
That was how he decieved those companies in Eleme including Intels to partner with RVSG to construct the bad part of East West road and Port Harcourt Eungu express road only for WikeD to abscond with the money and later when the pressure was too much he went and poured some hardcore there.

One chance Governor.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by sunisonflex29(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
M. I dey come mk I tidy up frm wrk.this land is not for sale
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin
RZArecta:
this was a technical knockout grin
RZArecta:
this was a technical knockout

7 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Amberon11: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fitness is key. That white man is cute as opposed to our pot bellied greedy thieves.
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wike the slayer of the Lion of Ubima grin
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
drshrewd:

grin maybe one of those gang that dubbed GEJ fortunato cheesy
one day u might become intelligent
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Houseofglam7(f): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wike my crush embarassed
Fayose my crushest crush embarassed

Chai!
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by superfelix: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by AngelAhnie(f): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
watin wike wear like that?

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by GENT95(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike """""""""""pls is dis man an igbo man??

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by AngelAhnie(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
drshrewd:
grin please construct the road so that we can commission and add it to our list of achievement grin

grin hahaahahahahahaahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wike is a clown grin

grin wike commissioning peoples' projects since Amaechi banished that ineffective buffoon to Utueke cheesy
Say what you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by lonelydora: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wike wan go collect money from AGIP? AGIP and underground runz are like bread and tea. grin

That white guy is cute. No homo
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by fr3do(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
bloody italian, see the way he is doing over-familiarity
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by egedege1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Un jour, ils vont tous aller smiley
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by babyfaceafrica: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by onem(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
I wonder and can't figure out the reason... Nigerians are full of reigning abuses via social media,despite the huge money spent in educating them by parents,to be leaders tomorrow,don't jest,joke , abusive or insulting in every little opportunity given at your disposal,rather,be as Daniel in Bible days who stood out amongst the rest of his kind,always be positive,read carefully and comment only when necessary,and not these first to comment of a thing.
I don't see the reason why you abuse leaders or heads if you where well trained and parented, you and I can be in head of affairs today or tomorrow, what will people say about you when you get there? When you start building on faulty foundation...,please change....#from observation and purely my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Desric(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
There is this trend I have noticed each time Governor Wike goes out on a tour or official visit, the closest person you'll always see next to the Governor is Bro. Felix Obuah the Rivers state chairman of the PDP, Pls I want to know his own office in this Govt, is he Gov. Wike's ADC, COS, or PA? Because the gumbody don too much.
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Bgorgeous: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm, this one mtcheeeew
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
okay...

Niger Delta Avengers Biko E nugo ?
Re: Wike Visits Agip Oil Company by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
why the First,second and Fourth pix be like gay things lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning / Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara / Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.