Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? (1025 Views)

I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by marvelck: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Messi is good, but Cristiano Ronaldo is 'Now' the greatest

The true great

Ronaldo can now be ranked with the true greats of the game. He has finally added success in the international arena, with a Euro 2016 win to add to his accolades and honors with Manchester United and Real Madrid.
He has won the Champions League once with Manchester United and twice with Real Madrid and victory in Paris closes a big gap in his achievements and enables him to eclipse, in one context at least, his great rival in La Liga at Barcelona, Lionel Messi.

Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by newsphase(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
CR7............ Ronaldo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by Ayoemrys(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
wetting be my own,I still dey wait for my judgment,

Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by olatade(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
TWELF (12) CLASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
1, Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
2, Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
3, Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
4, Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
5, Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation--Messihas TATOO
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
7, Ronaldo is tall--Messi is short.
8, Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
9, Ronaldo is not prisoner-- Messi is prisoner and ex convict.
10, Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
11, Ronaldo is a more complete footballer-- Messi is not.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.

*copied*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by halfricanadian(f): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its nt suppose to b a joke y'all shd av sense nothing is a bloody joke here
Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by LuveU2(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Messi is a football legend
Cr7 is a title holder

I still love Cr more tho wink

1 Like

Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by Hillzy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ronaldo n Messi lol! Some people will come here now n start arguing as even dey don ever c kobo eat for Ronaldo abi na Messi money
Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by Sexxkillz: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Messi is a bloody coward. . . Missed a penalty and retired from international football.

Ronaldo twisted a knee, came back to the pitch, went off it, became a coach and won a European cup as a player and coach.

Cristiano Ronaldo 1 - 0 Lionel Messi

2 Likes

Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by confistified(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na romance b dis undecided
Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by allytinted: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
......and what has this got to do with romance?
Re: Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
How is he the greatest? (boring)

the last time i checked...greatness is measured by achievements..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Always Broke / I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor ( CONTD) / Who Else Understand This Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.