Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede (16759 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by olillywales(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Osun state Governor Rauf Aregbesola has commissioned the Cocoa Processing Company in Ede,Osun state today. He said that the concept of industrializing Osun is beginning to come to pass.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-aregbesola-commissions-cocoa.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by alexiej(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its Aregbesola abi... Forget! Na wash

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
alexiej:
If the Message reads; Aregbesola shutdown Cocoa Processing Company in Osun..... you would have found joy to make a silly comment!
Your kind is the reason Youths ain't trusted to rule this Country!

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Codedzng: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Government Of Osun State!!!

Good development...... diversification in process

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by babyfaceafrica: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by shukuokukobambi: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very nice one indeed. Way to go

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by shukuokukobambi: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

If the Message reads; Aregbesola shutdown Cocoa Processing Company in Osun..... you would have found joy to make a silly comment!

Pls forget that hateful and bitter clown. His family are already queueing up in umuahia to receive food supplies from the wife of the Daura mallam so hunger doesn't finish them yet he's coming here to display acute frustration.

His heart attack is 95% loaded. Na only 5% remain for am cheesy

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by alexiej(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Hehe.. The baba vex o
I schooled in Osun State, so I have followed Aregbe's policies and programs. I know what I'm saying when I say its wash. The basic agenda is propaganda. I tell u this, in a few months time, you wouldn't hear abt this again, and the next thing ull see wuld be that they're showing these pics when campagning for a soon coming election.
Next time ehn, you'll ask for why I don't have faith in the government, or advise me to... Not properly expressing how shallow and gullible you are.
I'm sure ure the perfect example of the youths that should lead the country bro...
Typical... Gullible

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Pls forget that hateful and bitter clown. His family are already queueing up in umuahia to receive food supplies from the wife of the Daura mallam so hunger doesn't finish them yet he's coming here to display acute frustration.

His heart attack is 95% loaded. Na only 5% remain for am cheesy
grin
Are you a hungry Lion?!
Chai!
You didn't just tear him apart, you also shredded him to pieces!
LOL!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
is this a new factory or the one I know of that exist near the waterworks.. if its the later..... why is it commissioned, its always been there....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
alexiej:

Hehe.. The baba vex o
I schooled in Osun State, so I have followed Aregbe's policies and programs. I know what I'm saying when I say its wash. The basic agenda is propaganda. I tell u this, in a few months time, you wouldn't hear abt this again, and the next thing ull see wuld be that they're showing these pics when campagning for a soon coming election.
Next time ehn, you'll ask for why I don't have faith in the government, or advise me to... Not properly expressing how shallow and gullible you are.
I'm sure ure the perfect example of the youths that should lead the country bro...
Typical... Gullible
You schooled in Osun?! it means You actually ain't a Resident of Osun State! The Man is working hard to turn things around positively with the stipends he's generating as IGR (as well as the meager Monthly Allocation he's receiving from the FG). He has done a good job, and he's still excellently performing till now!
Only a blind Person would say; Aregbesola has done nothing or he's doing nothing now!
I know your type..... and I'm ain't ready to trade words with you! Aresa has schooled your kinds with the images and facts of Aregbesola's giant Stride in Osun, but it seems you wouldn't stop wailing! You've been noticed, please swerve left!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by shukuokukobambi: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

grin
Are you a hungry Lion?!
Chai!
You didn't just tear him apart, you also shredded him to pieces!
LOL!

cheesy

I'm a dove o but easily get irritated by bitter and hateful souls who lack anything remotely worth celebration in their lives.

How can human beings thrive on negativity every fvcking day of their miserable and hopeless lives? angry

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by alexiej(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

You schooled in Osun?! it means You actually ain't a Resident of Osun State! The Man is working hard to turn things around positively with the stipends he's generating as IGR (as well as the meager Monthly Allocation he's receiving from the FG). He has done a good job, and he's still excellently performing till now!
Only a blind Person would say; Aregbesola has done nothing or he's doing nothing now!
I know your type..... and I'm ain't ready to trade words with you! Aresa has schooled your kinds with the images and facts of Aregbesola's giant Stride in Osun, but it seems you wouldn't stop wailing! You've been noticed, please swerve left!

Well... Schooling frm 2011-2016 is practically living there, actually.
Anyway, it is said that a leader is just a reflection of the quality of his followers.
Enjoy Aregbe bro. One love

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by ayokellany: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
alexiej:

Anyway, it is said that a leader is just a reflection of the quality of his followers.

Who is your state governor ?

21 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
alexiej:

I wouldn't like to criticize your State Governor, besides I'm ain't sure if you are really from Ibadan!
Meanwhile..... one love!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by secnelly: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good Development

Hope there is an equivalent farm to source Raw Material as well

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by veekid(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Has he settle the hijab uniform matter?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by kayo80(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by AntiWailer: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by superfelix: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ogbeni... Nice

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by HRich(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
The only trusted APC governor

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by honEmirate(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Osun is my ONLY state and Ede is my beloved kingdom!!!!!

The factory (which used to be the means of livelihood for many families within and outside the state and also ultimately generate income into the state govt's purse through exportation) had been abandoned for more than a decade if not for the recent and timely intervention of the state government under Ogbeni as part of his diversification and industrialisation of the state's economy.......

I have a lot of reservations on a number of Ogbeni's policies and governance BUT not on this one

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Vendoor(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thumps up sir... Diversification in action cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by obinoral1179(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proudly omoluabi
Proudly EDE - NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by obinoral1179(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proudly omoluabi
Proudly EDE - NORTH.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
alexiej:

Yeah, it's always a scam, good news are scams to people like you but negativities and bad news are always authentic irrespective of the source?

If it was Obiano that commissioned a public toilet, it's authentic, it's development, Ibos are taking over. I'm sure this thread would be saturated with thoughtless chest beating.

Bro, get a life. Despite the low IGR, Aregbe could still think of diversification through cocoa processing plant. Do you know that away worse as Osun seems to be, it generates more IGR than Imo?

When others make it, be happy for them!!! It will only cost you pride and jealousy. Nothing more

21 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
veekid:
Has he settle the hijab uniform matter?
Is he a Court of Law or the Judge handling the case?!
Your SIG wouldn't allow me to bang on you for asking such a question, coz the Contestant you are supporting is very humble and capable!
I pity the future of this Country though!
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by kayo80(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Interesting. I like this. I really want to know where Europe and the Americas get the cocoa they use in making the many many chocolate brands from.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Integrity123: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is a good initiative at least the project or company will employ people and add value to the raw materials (cocoa) produced in the state and environ. However, I hope the Osun State government and other states in Naija where the government have these sorts of viable private sector projects can consider listing them on the Stock Exchange so that government will concentrate on governance proper, protect the legacy of the incumbent administration and allow have a sense of belonging. The listing of the company on the exchange does not obviate the government from having majority shares. Yes the government can still hold its 51% and have majority of board members. But the 49% that will be sold to the public will enable the company be a going concern even after the life of the administration. More funds can be generated by the company from investors instead of relying on expensive bank facilities

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede by Kobicove(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
One of the most incompetent governors in the history of Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo APC Primaries : Tinubu's Camp In Disarray / APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election / FG To Sanction Companies That Fail To Observe Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.