Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (4208 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Be Sincere!! What would you do if you find yourself caught inbetween a situation like this??

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
So am I supposed to retaliate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by scentmarlc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:
Be Sincere!! What would you do if you find yourself caught inbetween a situation like this??

This isnt a question, coz d answer is NOTHING. Ohh yeah, ama caution my momma and follow my wife to the room to apologize. After then, na make up sexx sure pass, so loud momma gonna think the house 's coming down.

Buh honestly, that wasnt a question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
scentmarlc:

This isnt a question, coz d answer is NOTHING. Ohh yeah, ama caution my momma and follow my wife to the room to apologize. After then, na make up sexx sure pass, so loud momma gonna think the house 's coming down.

it is a Question... because you just answered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:
tongue embarassed
gerarahia meh
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

lipsrsealed
PushPlay:
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by ajasbaba(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Slap the wife again nah then you apologies for inside room later grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
JixNation:

gerarahia meh

Ur type fit beat hm mama
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
ajasbaba:
Slap the wife again nah then you apologies for inside room later grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No skiborobo for u till further notice Lol
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Ayoemrys(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
you r a fool

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Maglorix(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just ask why she did,no matter the reason, no woman can take d place of my mum,aint gonna take any drastic measures towards avoiding that next tym

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by ola2swit(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
i dont think my mother will try that
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by chigoizie7(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Am I supposed to retaliate or shake my mother's hands for slapping her?

I am just a peacemaker.

1st of all, find out the cause of it all then we can take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:

Ur type fit beat hm mama
is she your Mama
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
JixNation:

is she your Mama

Maybe grin
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ayoemrys:
you r a fool

Yu mean ur mum?
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by cosby02(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wouldn't let it get to that extend in the first place.
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Maglorix:
Just ask why she did,no matter the reason, no woman can take d place of my mum,aint gonna take any drastic measures towards avoiding that next tym

So you will allow your mum to sow seed of discord between you and your wife?
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
continue sipping my wine
if my wife reacts! marriage is done!
i can replace a woman but i cant replace my mum!

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by onstelly(f): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just here to read comments

Maxi112
Kinglee1
Come and answer oh
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by onstelly(f): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
scentmarlc:

Like seriously are you ok, you will do this to me after I carried you in my Tommy for nine months and you spoilt my figure n face cry cheesy
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
I believe That Mothers are supposed to leave their son alone to enjoy his wife.... always staying in their matrimonial home and interfering in their affairs doesn't make sens
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by onstelly(f): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
continue sipping my wine
if my wife reacts! marriage is done!
i can replace a woman but i cant replace my mum!
Wicked husband angry
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
onstelly:

Wicked husband angry

hey!
at least am honest!
thats what any man with sense will do
2moro wen ure a mother you will understand!
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

hey! at least am honest! thats what any man with sense will do 2moro wen ure a mother you will understand!

I am not with you on this one bro
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by onstelly(f): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

hey!
at least am honest!
thats what any man with sense will do
2moro wen ure a mother you will understand!
But is not right dear, the OP said in your presence and since you are there I believe you should be the one to caution her, if maybe she went over board nah but anyway that's my 2cent
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by babyfaceafrica: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Difficult situation
Re: Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) by d4guy: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
O ju mi ko kin ri bi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. / A Nairalander And His White American Girlfriend Pre-wedding Pics / (18+) My Night Dream Of bleeping My Aunt Finally Comes True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.