Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) (715 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by EOOJ(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
I always came with new uniforms and end up with another uniform that doesn't fit by the end of the term. grin

1 Like

Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by EOOJ(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:
I always came with new uniforms and end up with another uniform that doesn't fit by the end of the term. grin
hahaha...okay na
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by satelliteDISH(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
grin

Op, I can't relate to it. I no go boarding school. Nah government day school I go. So why U come they disturb me nah. Take your time.

1 Like

Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by EOOJ(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Op, I can't relate to it. I no go boarding school. Nah government day school I go. So why U come they disturb me nah. Take your time.
eiya....me sef no go boarding school na tongue U no see say na boarders i call.... grin
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by satelliteDISH(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
eiya....me sef no go boarding school na tongue U no see say na boarders i call.... grin

Ok. I don see am now. Abeg no vex. After make U come area so that I go flex U. I don tell mama 7one7 say all the bottles wey U go take is on me. One love.
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
sick and tired of relating angry pls try something new this trend is becoming old
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by EOOJ(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Ok. I don see am now. Abeg no vex. After make U come area so that I go flex U. I don tell mama 7one7 say all the bottles wey U go take is on me. One love.
yes boss.... I don dey prepare
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by faruz: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
lols....... grin grin grin
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by ggrin(f): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hahahahahahaha SPUSSA gringringrin u go fear ehn cheesy

Forget me not Adakafelo cool
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by cruzita(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
naija boarding schools na death zone
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by EOOJ(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
sick and tired of relating angry pls try something new this trend is becoming old
if ur tired..oya bring up somtin new na!!! If u aint got one den allow us manage d one we have jare angry
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by Marlvin(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:

There's nothin' wrong with takin a trip back to an awkwardly funny memory lane, you aren't gonna pay a dime for the trip .
Re: Boarders Can You Relate To This? (pics) by Marlvin(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Hilarious !
I concur . back then it was an entirely different world on it's own.

(1) (Reply)

RIO OLYMPICS: 350,000 Male Condoms And 100,000 Female Condoms To Be Used! / It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife / 8 Signs That You’re A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.