Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

1st Date!!!(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Date!!!(Pics) (2819 Views)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / 1st Date: She Is Demanding For Camon C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
As for me I will have to pay, I wouldn't have taken what I knew I couldn't afford, I learnt my lessons years back. It's only for a first date o

Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Tenkobos(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
First dates happen in my room so no card is going to be rejected.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by marylove2(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
maybe I can pay it
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Marlvin(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
After embarrassing you, they'd led you to the backyard to wash leftovers.
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Sexxkillz: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
I didn't know they now allow food to leave the counter before payment is made. . .
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beg dy ground 2 open so u can jump right in...

E go beta pass dy yarbin-of-life wey una go get dat day tongue
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
First dates happen in my room so no card is going to be rejected.
Lolss really, I know your plan tongue
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I didn't know they now allow food to leave the counter before payment is made. . .

Seriously are you living within our World or out in the Space grin
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by piecesof8(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:
After embarrassing you, they'd led you to the backyard to wash leftovers.

Lwkmd
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Tenkobos(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lolss really, I know you plan tongue
tell me what you know
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
I deposit my valuable and take the babe home...
Come back and make payments...
No big deal.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Sexxkillz: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Seriously are you living within our World or out in the Space grin
Well, I'm used to ordering food, then paying before I take it away. Therefore, in the unfortunate case that my card is declined, I leave the food and walk away. Or will I be flogged for not eating?
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
As for me I will have to pay, I wouldn't have taken what I knew I couldn't afford, I learnt my lessons years back. It's only for a first date o
But seriously do we need to go to restaurant on the 1st date, because i dont feel the vibe can connect there my opinion . What about park, quiet places what do you think because average peeps choose restaurants always.
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Not necessarily an eatery, a first date can be elsewhere
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
But seriously do we need to go to restaurant on the 1st date, because i dont feel the vibe can connect there my opinion . What about park, quiet places what do you think because average peeps choose restaurants always.
Not necessarily a restaurant, just asking the question incase you have to pay for something you bought
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Sexxkillz: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Not necessarily an eatery, a first date can be elsewhere
Hello.

In case you've forgotten, you posted a pic of a POS machine. Which is abbreviation for point of sale machine. No matter where it is the first date is, as long as POS is involved, you can not leave with their food or items without paying first.

What are you saying?

If the card is declined, turn and walk away. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Hello.

In case you've forgotten, you posted a pic of a POS machine. Which is abbreviation for point of sale machine. No matter where it is the first date is, as long as POS is involved, you can not leave with their food or items without paying first.

What are you saying?

Really
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Not necessarily a restaurant, just asking the question incase you have to pay for something you bought
yeah am asking too because am confused about it.
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
yeah am asking too because am confused about it.
Okay
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Hello.

What are you saying?

Don't you think you're muddling things up? In most conventional restaurants, not eateries or ones where takeaway services are available, it's after eating and general refreshments that payments are required. I think that's what the post is about, not bistro type of restaurants.
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Sexxkillz: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Don't you think you're muddling things up? In most conventional restaurants, not eateries or ones where takeaway services are available, it's after eating and general refreshments that payments are required. I think that's what the post is about, not bistro type of restaurants.
. . .and you think conventional restaurants are for boys with only one ATM card in their life?

Can we be factual here pls?
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
tell me your experience
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
yeah yeah just dont see restaurant and a lady paying for first date as a good ideal not at all.
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
tell me your experience
No nope
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
yeah yeah just dont see restaurant and a lady paying for first date as a good ideal not at all.
In this case one doesn't have a choice, I can't be embarrassed
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No nope
okay
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

trust me we cant eat more than what is in our pocket but i have some things to ask if you have time.
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
. . .and you think conventional restaurants are for boys with only one ATM card in their life?

Can we be factual here pls?

There are people who operates just one account and there are some who although operates more than one account, have only one that is active and were all deposits are made.

But that's not even the issue as I think we're losing sight of the post. It's about finding yourself in a situation where after refreshments and it happens that one got just one bank card with them which declined upon payment. What will the person do?

Anyone may say it can never happen to them as they always have more than a card with them but what IF it was just a card at that point?
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

you have not respond to what i ask why?
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Feranchek(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
That's not a biggie na. If she's got some cash with her, she should pay. My problem is that, some guys wey babes don show pepper go carrey bad ATM go the eatery kon dey form "damn!! I can't bilovit"
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by harrysjones(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
U WILL BE THE ONE TO PAY FOR ME Dear tongue tongue
mizzbouqui:
Re: 1st Date!!!(Pics) by Surfboard(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2016
marylove2:
maybe I can pay it

Happy birthday!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / See What This Lady Was Caught Doing On Camera That Has Got People Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.