Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? (2809 Views)

Girls Hardly Take Rejection: Irony / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
They do. All the time. Genuine kindnes!
Don't let anyone fool you into believing otherwise. The human nature is such that everyone wants what's good for themselves.
However, being nice here does not mean being boring and never knowing when to say "no". Noone likes a boring person!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Splinz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2017

Maybe it's because They don't love 'em?

it's not really by force, is it? undecided

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Estharfabian:

Maybe it's because They don't love 'em?

it's not really by force, is it? undecided

Or maybe they feel nice guys aint spontaneous enough grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

lol. grin

that's not usually the case.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

that's not usually the case.

I seeee,

Alright, humour me

What is?? tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

lol that's not true . what does that say about nice girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Lol, nice girls though??,
Pretty sure most guys like nice gurls tongue grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, nice girls though??,
Pretty sure most guys like nice gurls tongue grin grin

guys don't like nice girls . they want someone mysterious and fun . correct me if I'm wrong ...just what I've heard
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

guys don't like nice girls . they want someone mysterious and fun . correct me if I'm wrong ...just what I've heard

Well, definitely not all guys,
But some nice girls could also be mysterious and fun too, tongue tongue

I think the idea is one shouldn't be "too nice", hence one becomes a liability in a way, whether male or female.

Everyone does have their preferences tho

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice guy+Nice girl = Boredom

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Well, definitely not all guys,
But some nice girls could also be mysterious and fun too, tongue tongue

I think the idea is one shouldn't be "too nice", hence one becomes a liability in a way, whether male or female.

Everyone does have their preferences tho
So which category do you fall under? only if you don't mind asking
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Nice guy+Nice girl = Boredom
I think so too lol
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

So which category do you fall? only if you don't mind asking

Hehehehe,

Well, ......
Spontaneous wil be nice, i guesss grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Hehehehe,
Well, ...... Spontaneous wil be nice, i guesss grin
that's nice lol. was just asking since the topic was brought up
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

that's nice lol. was just asking since the topic was brought up

Hehehe,
It's cool,

So which are u?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where do good guys go to hide away

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Hehehe, It's cool,
So which are u?? grin grin
well I'll say I'm nice but also spontaneous
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by kaybams1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demand and supply. The excess dosage of care to someone reduces it's value. The so called bad guys are mostly self sufficient emotionally which is a sex.y attribute to most women and they are mostly charismatic. They draw attention to themselves. Maybe Good and Bad are complementary after all. Use both based on the uniqueness of the woman you dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by heayernu56(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

uhm... just because the guy used the word spontaneous, u self just dub... now, tell me, what's the meaning of spontaneous has used in that context?...

no b only spontaneous, na sporadic
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
heayernu56:

uhm... just because the guy used the word spontaneous, u self just dub... now, tell me, what's the meaning of spontaneous has used in that context?...

no b only spontaneous, na sporadic

check the dictionary .I'm sure you have one on your phone bubu
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by AlexCk: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

That's definitely cool, grin
Morning ma'am tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Jilo83(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Because they are not nice
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by heayernu56(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

check the dictionary .I'm sure you have one on your phone bubu
I didn't say it's not in the dictionary... it's just a simple question- what's spontaneous as used in that context?...
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Melonny(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2017
spontaneous- used in a positive way about someone who often behaves in a natural and friendly way, without worrying about what they say or do...Ellie’s one of the most spontaneous,fun loving people I know(copied from the web
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Rone16(f): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Teenagers and some youths go for the wild and bad guys to experience a lot before they begin to have lots of responsibility but when it comes to marriage,everyone wants a nice guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Faboosuarez(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Well because nice guys are boring, dh will wanna respect da lady bla bla bla hence not touching her, but a bad guy hits dat cat asap
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2017
AlexCk:

That's definitely cool, grin Morning ma'am tongue
morning to you too
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Melonny:
spontaneous- used in a positive way about someone who often behaves in a natural and friendly way, without worrying about what they say or do...Ellie’s one of the most spontaneous,fun loving people I know(copied from the web
you shouldn't have bothered responding to this obnoxious blowhard
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2017
Define nice Guy
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Melonny(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=53024093]
you shouldn't have bothered responding I didn't and wasn't responding to anyone. we can educative ourselves. in fact i don't want to be stupid or anyone to be..

(1) (2) (Reply)

u / Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.