Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Photos Of My Tomato Garden - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of My Tomato Garden (42582 Views)

Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / My Tomato/pepper Experimental Garden / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by enomakos(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kizyte:
Don't know yet.
ok thanks bro
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by anthney87: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
wao. I have been following this thread like glue. am so impressed. I already got a plot of land today here in south south(delta). pls wat breed of tomatoes will be gud here. I plann on going to shoprite to gr tomatoes seeds but don't knowif they will do well. I like this one of getting to ripening within 2mths and half. I need advice
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
anthney87:
wao. I have been following this thread like glue. am so impressed. I already got a plot of land today here in south south(delta). pls wat breed of tomatoes will be gud here. I plann on going to shoprite to gr tomatoes seeds but don't knowif they will do well. I like this one of getting to ripening within 2mths and half. I need advice
I'm happy to know you've been following this thread. You can order from China if you can be patient enough to try something different, otherwise, buy from Shoprite, seeds will also germinate well, but make sure you start with nursery as seen on the first page of this post.
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Following(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kizyte:
I'm happy to know you've been following this thread. You can order from China if you can be patient enough to try something different, otherwise, buy from Shoprite, seeds will also germinate well, but make sure you start with nursery as seen on the first page of this post.
i ordered for tomato seed from aliexpress since 2nd week of august nd its yet to even leave singapore after leaving the chinese warehouse, my protection period expires on 13th oct. i'm confused! any ideas on what 2 do
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Following:
i ordered for tomato seed from aliexpress since 2nd week of august nd its yet to even leave singapore after leaving the chinese warehouse, my protection period expires on 13th oct. i'm confused! any ideas on what 2 do
Contact seller, if he/she does not reply with concrete reasons for the delay and a quick solution, you can go ahead and open a dispute against him/her before buyer protection ends or extend protection. You're supposed to receive your item in 16 - 24 days after shipping, and items are supposed to be shipped in a day or two after confirmation of payment.
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by pleasureosondu(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
@ kizyte. I dont know the kind of witch that is trying to prevent me from starting this tomato farm. Just yesterday, my mtn sim which was used for the order on aliexpress was disconnected from the network due to update reasons. To retrieve the sim now na wahala cos i dnt have any means of identification except a student i.d. Worst of all is that the i.d is in Benin while i dey gwagwalada. My efforts in tracking the parcel via www.tractitonline.com have been fruitless and to contact seller na problem. Do you have an idea on the specific postal service they are likely to use in the event that i'm unable to retrieve the line? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
pleasureosondu:
@ kizyte. I dont know the kind of witch that is trying to prevent me from starting this tomato farm. Just yesterday, my mtn sim which was used for the order on aliexpress was disconnected from the network due to update reasons. To retrieve the sim now na wahala cos i dnt have any means of identification except a student i.d. Worst of all is that the i.d is in Benin while i dey gwagwalada. My efforts in tracking the parcel via www.tractitonline.com have been fruitless and to contact seller na problem. Do you have an idea on the specific postal service they are likely to use in the event that i'm unable to retrieve the line? Any assistance would be appreciated.
My brother, you don't really need a means of identification. Go to the nearest NIPOST and collect your item if you're sure it has arrived. smiley
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by pleasureosondu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks @ kizyte
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
pleasureosondu:
Thanks @ kizyte
You're welcome!
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by ultrarich: 3:06am On Oct 08, 2016
NICE JOB WELL DONE SIR![color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2016
ultrarich:
NICE JOB WELL DONE SIR![color=#990000][/color] wink
Thank you very much!
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by hybridveggies(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
For all you need for your tomatoes production ranging from experiences to inputs, contact hybrid veggies farms. www.hybridveggies.com 08131665289
pleasureosondu:
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Following(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kizyte:
Contact seller, if he/she does not reply with concrete reasons for the delay and a quick solution, you can go ahead and open a dispute against him/her before buyer protection ends or extend protection. You're supposed to receive your item in 16 - 24 days after shipping, and items are supposed to be shipped in a day or two after confirmation of payment.
i find it necessary to inform u that i have finally gotten delivery of the package and they even gave me a sun flower seed pack of ten as gift. the date of custom clearing shows it arrived nigeria on 29 aug. make i start my own garden of 400 seeds see how things dey go
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Pavore9: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Following:
i find it necessary to inform u that i have finally gotten delivery of the package and they even gave me a sun flower seed pack of ten as gift. the date of custom clearing shows it arrived nigeria on 29 aug. make i start my own garden of 400 seeds see how things dey go

What do you intend to do with the sunflower seeds?
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by lanre2009: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Sunflower can be used to control some pests, hope he does some research on how to go about it.....all the same, good luck.

Pavore9:

Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Following:
Alright bro, wish you the best!
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Following(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pavore9:

i'm ashamed to say this, but its useless to me. i'm looking for someone into sun flower oil production to give it to
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Following(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
lanre2009:
Sunflower can be used to control some pests, hope he does some research on how to go about it.....all the same, good luck.

PLS CAN YOU JUST GIVE AN IDEA ON HOW ITS DONE. ONLY HEARD ABOUT THE OIL EXTRACTION
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by EngrSaks(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Awesome Job kizyte...
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by lanre2009: 2:28am On Oct 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8eP9--O0Y

Following:
PLS CAN YOU JUST GIVE AN IDEA ON HOW ITS DONE. ONLY HEARD ABOUT THE OIL EXTRACTION
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
EngrSaks:
Awesome Job kizyte...
Thanks!
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Ajgal10(f): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kizyte:
It's not compulsory to apply the chemical. I only did so just to be on a safer side. The tomatoes were already doing well before I sprayed the chemical.
Pls I have a small tomato garden at home that was producing fruits already but this week I discovered the leaves are shrinking and I got to know a pest is infecting her roots so what do i do?
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by pleasureosondu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
@ kizyte. I dont know if u are a guy or lady but i must say THANK YOU. I received the seeds today @ NIPOST, Gwagwalada. I ordered for 85packs but they gave me 88. Another 10 packs is on its way. I deeply appreciate ur assistance despite the fact that we hv never met b4. One love, my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
pleasureosondu:
@ kizyte. I dont know if u are a guy or lady but i must say THANK YOU. I received the seeds today @ NIPOST, Gwagwalada. I ordered for 85packs but they gave me 88. Another 10 packs is on its way. I deeply appreciate ur assistance despite the fact that we hv never met b4. One love, my brother.
Always my pleasure sir!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ajgal10:

Pls I have a small tomato garden at home that was producing fruits already but this week I discovered the leaves are shrinking and I got to know a pest is infecting her roots so what do i do?
Get a Z-Force pest control spray
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
EngrSaks:
Awesome Job kizyte...
Thanks
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Ajgal10(f): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kizyte:

Thank you. Where can I get it ?
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Ajgal10:

Thank you. Where can I get it ?
Go to any Agro-chemical shop close to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Patini147(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Kizyte:
Bros, will this Z-Force treat bacteria wilt? My tomato plants are wilting. Its a Roma VF I got from a friend. I'll like to know the total cost and process of ordering from China. I hope the seeds will be resistant to the infection.
Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by Kizyte(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Patini147:
Bros, will this Z-Force treat bacteria wilt? My tomato plants are wilting. Its a Roma VF I got from a friend. I'll like to know the total cost and process of ordering from China. I hope the seeds will be resistant to the infection.
Talk to Abdul, Z-Force Technical Person: 0814 415 6051.

Some tomatoes are resistant to disease, but can't guarantee that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Tomato Garden by kapsome84: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught / Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.