Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Don't Wait Until I'm Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wait Until I'm Dead (1609 Views)

I'm DEAD!!!! HELP! / Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
If you love me, call me.
If you love me, send me text messages.
If you claim you love me, visit me.
If you claim you love me, extend the generosity to my parents. Don't only visit when I'm in town. Visit them even when I'm out of town.

If I've been a blessing to you, tell me while I'm alive. This will serve as an encouragement to me. And If you're afraid I may become proud, you could kindly warn me not to be. I'll listen to you. Don't wait till I'm dead because my corpse won't hear all you would be saying then.

If you want to celebrate me, do that while I'm still alive. Use my pictures as your display picture (dp) status, etc. Accompany it with a status. Don't wait until I'm dead before you use my picture as dp and write "rest in peace, I love you...". It would be useless to me by then.

Times are hard, I know. But if you have the heart to give, you can give even if you don't have much. I may not have been eating well. Please help me with the little you can. Don't wait until I'm gone before you donate for my burial. It would be appreciated but I won't be there to use the money.

If my life isn't right, tell me while I'm alive, I promise you, I'll change. (Hardly do I hear people talk ill of a corpse. Every dead person automatically becomes a good person).

This life isn't as tough as we portray it, please. Add value to people's lives whenever you can.

Source: from my head...
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Puresolutions: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol bro wats d meaning of this..u nid a gf o
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Puresolutions:
I don't need one. Thank you. Read this with deep insight. It's not a lamentation. I'm indirectly telling you What's happening in our world of today.
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Bluezy13(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP,

Substitute the "you" for "I" and also substitute "me" for "you"

Only then would you figure out what life really is all about.

Do unto others what you will have them do unto you, says the Holy Scripture.
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by halfricanadian(f): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lovely piece
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bluezy13:
OP,

Substitute the "you" for "I" and also substitute "me" for "you"

Only then would you figure out what life really is all about.

Do unto others what you will have them do unto you, says the Holy Scripture.
Like I said to the poster above me, it's not me in particular. I'm not lamenting. This is the trend in the society today. If you love people, tell them you love them. If you care for them, let them feel it! Some times I call people and they tell me that they've been thinking about me oh. In fact they discussed about me yesterday. How would I know that you have my thoughts in your heart if you don't let me know? I hope you understand, bro?
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
Lovely piece
Thanks, ma'am
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by skoloppy31(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
soora fun aaja tin o man fi epon paanu
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hw benue state?
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Bluezy13(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Like I said to the poster above me, it's not me in particular. I'm not lamenting. This is the trend in the society today. If you love people, tell them you love them. If you care for them, let them feel it! Some times I call people and they tell me that they've been thinking about me oh. In fact they discussed about me yesterday. How would I know that you have my thoughts in your heart if you don't let me know? I hope you understand, bro?

One must believe in the gospel before one preaches it.

You believed in what you posted and should boldly accept its consequences.

I'm referring to you in particular.
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bluezy13:

One must believe in the gospel before one preaches it.

You believed in what you posted and should boldly accept its consequences.

I'm referring to you in particular.
If I was not doing any of these things, I wouldn't have summoned up courage to write them. Everything you saw me wrote there (and even more which I couldn't write for want of space), I've been doing them. Sometimes I call as much as 40 people at a stretch. It costs me so much, but I find joy checking on people whom I claim I love. Sometimes in a year I am the one who keeps calling. I'm not a hypocrite. I live what I preach. Thank you.
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Hw benue state?
my bro, e dey oh. We dey manage am
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Bluezy13(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
DavidGodwin:

If I was not doing any of these things, I wouldn't have summoned up courage to write them. Everything you saw me wrote there (and even more which I couldn't write for want of space), I've been doing them. Sometimes I call as much as 40 people at a stretch. It costs me so much, but I find joy checking on people whom I claim I love. Sometimes in a year I am the one who keeps calling. I'm not a hypocrite. I live what I preach. Thank you.

I did not intend rending rambling invective.

I'm however impressed that my message is successfully passed across.

By the way,
You are welcome!
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
DavidGodwin:
my bro, e dey oh. We dey manage am
u knw me so, mumsy go bk 2 benin or no b u?
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
lmao
cheesy very funny!
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Puresolutions:

sup bro
been awhile, was in Lagos last week
and you just ghosted!
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Surfboard(m): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2016
If you admire somebody, you should go ahead and tell 'em. People never get the flowers while they can still smell 'em.
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Rickcutie(m): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2016
DavidGodwin:

I don't need one. Thank you. Read this with deep insight. It's not a lamentation. I'm indirectly telling you What's happening in our world of today.
Nice write up.
Re: Don't Wait Until I'm Dead by Puresolutions: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

sup bro
been awhile, was in Lagos last week
and you just ghosted!

curvysola said i shld leave yu alone for herself only.What would i do wen my buddy's wife say i should back out? i dnt want to be pured hot water..

(1) (Reply)

Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? / What 'll U Do? / Politician Catches Wife Having Sex With Another Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.