Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Lovers Crib - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Crib (532 Views)

Mourning Mom Sells Stillbon's Crib, The Buyer Returns It Looking So "Different" / Schizoid Crib / Request To Join Y.S.F. CRIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Crib by ifeben(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello and Welcome to lovers crib a platform where you can ask questions about your relationship life and receive great answers. We have great hands to answer your questions and also allow guest comments and contributions. Join in this exciting forum and help in making the world a better place as a problem shared is a problem half solved.

*Question for the day.

My name is duchess and am 25 years of age. Am in a relationship with a guy that am older than by a year. The relationship has been so wonderful and the guy in question is so loving and caring, that the age difference looks like it does not exist. Recently he told me of his intentions to marry me. At first I thought he was joking, but he has become so serious with the proposal thing. When he finally proposes what do i do? Is age really a factor in marriage? Please advise me.
for more and to post your contribution to this lady, please visit http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/05/25/lovers-crib/

(1) (Reply)

Two Wrongs That Make A Right / When A Girl Doesn't Care About Her Boyfriend's Cheating Habit / 4 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Upto 35 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.