Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

4 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Upto 35 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Upto 35 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband (534 Views)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Upto 35 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband by ichommy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
1. Seeing your self as the most beautiful lady on earth which will lead you to pride. angry Continue

2. Waiting for a rich man to marry you, but remember that a poor can become rich tomorrow. sidon there

3. Seeing your self as everyday young and that u still have much time to spend. Aunts keep enjoying o

4. Your character can still keep you upto 35years. Well Done

Add your own
Re: 4 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Upto 35 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband by pweeryambre: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
5) dating broke guys that just cannot afford to marry her in time.
6)Being at the wrong place at the right time such as: living in the north while hoping to meet her dream guy from the south.
7)Spending too much time in religious activities.
coollady being broke unemployed
9) Hardly socializing or using social media at all.
@ Op but you kind of sound personal

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Trying To Scan His PENIS On Supermarket Self-service Checkout / 9 Ways To Create The Life Of Your Dreams! / Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.