Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale (13571 Views)

Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by zionzoe(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Only Allah knows what really transpired between the woman and her assailants that day. She might be preaching inciteful messages that were too hard to bare. Even tho i condemn the action of the killers, by preaching around a mosque makes her actions daring. It's like an imam coming to preach in a church territory. I suggest the government ban street evangelism so cases like this can be averted in future. It is wrong to go around with megaphone and start preaching as early as 5am when people are resting. Those who blame Islam for her death are just displaying ignorance. We cannot use the action of few to judge the entire muslims. Islam remains a peaceful and tolerant religion. cool
PLEASE WATCH AND READ THE BOOK...IT IS JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Only Allah knows what really transpired between the woman and her assailants that day. She might be preaching inciteful messages that were too hard to bare. Even tho i condemn the action of the killers, by preaching around a mosque makes her actions daring. It's like an imam coming to preach in a church territory. I suggest the government ban street evangelism so cases like this can be averted in future. It is wrong to go around with megaphone and start preaching as early as 5am when people are resting. Those who blame Islam for her death are just displaying ignorance. We cannot use the action of few to judge the entire muslims. Islam remains a peaceful and tolerant religion. cool
do u mean one should be mercilessly butchered whenever u think they have offended u? smh 4 u.

thats not done even in the animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Mediapace: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yea but i think we slept together now cheesy
myfantasies:
It seems indirectly u r trying to justify d killers

Or wat am i even saying, u r justifying dem already

Mediapace Xmen149

Hope you guys had a great night
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by glo12(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Alokendra:

Please, shut up. If you're Yoruba, then it's a shame to be associated with you. Idiot
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by tonio2wo: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
That mod will soon come out and say she was not killed by anybody.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by stubbornman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
bOKO HARAM...... BUT ITS RIGHT FOR THE IMAM TO SCREAM LIKE AN ALARM BY 5AM
JUST CALL TRASH, TRASH MAN.... MUSLIMS ARE HOSTILE FELLAS
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by glo12(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

But Muslims do call for prayers as early as 5am in d morning and no one is complaining about that. No matter what, no one as d right to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by myfantasies(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Yea but i think we slept together now cheesy
Smh

U think but u r not sure

U r a bad husband
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by ghostmist: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
you need to shut up...

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Mediapace: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yes but i didn't see you when i woke up
myfantasies:
Smh
U think but u r not sure
U r a bad husband
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Temiemmanuel(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
#JUSTICEFOREUNICEOLAWALE
#SAYYESTOTRIBALTOLERANCE
#SAYYESTORELIGIONTOLERANCE.

Tolerance is when God of Iron worshippers celebrate, and also worship God of thunder with Sango worshippers in the area dominated by the mermaid worshippers. Some have been blindfolded and led astray till thy kingdom come.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by wellmax(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Stop spamming threads with this trash
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by deathmen12: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

She has the right to preach in a Christian dominated area only. Preaching around a mosque is inciteful
be careful of what you type, we have many muslm here and over 20thousand churches, bt we have never treatn or stop a muslm man or woman from doing his\her thing, nt to talk of killing.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by wellmax(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Imagine a world without Islam[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by junta007(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
You Are Heartless

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Xmen149(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
myfantasies:

Mediapace Xmen149

splendid lv...splendid! cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Xmen149(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
myfantasies:

Mediapace Xmen149

splendid lv...splendid! cool slept with my wrist watch on grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by adconline(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Typical Muslim always justifying murder of another Christian. Who are u to suggest that she preaching inciteful message? You are suggesting that she deserved her death if even she was preaching inciteful message? How many times have Christians killed Muslims because of their preaching ?
It's your type of sympathy toward religious extremism that keeps drawing 1000s of our youths to BH.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by chiomzy86(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Be deceiving urself..religion of peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by chiomzy86(f): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Be deceiving urself..religion of peace indeed.even if its d other round Christians will not murder her for blasphemy.. We have a powerful God that fights for himself
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by skondo09(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:
So there is no more freedom of reliion in dis country?. miscerants. #islamreligionofpeacemyfoot

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by paulGrundy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

When mosques put on loudspeakers at around that 5am, do you also consider that daring?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by mceze(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Stop spewing trash! Their action is condemnable...Islam is a violent religion....
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by mceze(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Stop spewing trash! Their action is condemnable...Islam is a violent religion...Religion of peace my arse!
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Phizzlephizz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Bro nice points you got there.

But let me ask you at what time do the Muslims begin there morning prayers, and do they mount there speakers inside the church or outside.
That she was preaching around a mosque is that a crime punishable by death, I'm not saying preaching around the mosque is the best tin to do, buh common bruh we all make mistakes, sometimes little sometimes severe but if we get death penalty each time for our mistakes wud u be alive?

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by bamirotola: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

What are you saying man! Was the preaching done in the mosque? As far as i'm concerned she did not pass any boundary so far she did not enter the mosque.. what happens to the freedom of speech? And you wan tell me she's not free to move or talk on government road? From what you wrote, it shows there's an iorta of violence in you... during your ramadam fast, did u hear of Christians killing Muslims dt goes around very early in the morning with thier drums? Is The megaphone on your mosque not disturbing Christians in d neighbourhood? Is there tolerance in your preaching? I can't count d number of times Muslims say abusive word or preach against Christians, av u ever heard of Christians reacting in such manner? We are nothing to fight for God, let God fight for himself... why always your religion?! ... what a a virus in d bossom of the world... we prey the world get well soon...especially Nigerians!.. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by andysnoopy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

This Idiot is just trolling for mentions and you have gotten one from me.

First all na God go punish that you senseless and biased mind. Justifying the brutal murder of an innocent woman is just the deepest people like you have sunk. Your type will never know peace. . The woman's blood will be on the killers and their sympathisers (you). Book this space. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by bamirotola: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dongreat:
Before I type this let me make it known to you all that am a Christian and Rest in peace ma.

Now to business, I heard she was preaching in a Muslim dominated area and also close to a mosque. Now that's foolishness in her path. The bible never advised anyone to invade another religion as its seen as tempting fate and provocative. Did she asked why no man of God, even the one with strongest anointing have never gone to countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc to preach? Even her GO with all the power and wealth has never attempted to. NIGERIA is a religious country made up of various religious practices. You are not allowed to go to another mans domain and try influence him/her to worship yours when he/she has a solid reason reason to keep practicing his/hers. That's called invasion of another's religion. Yes it's bad she was killed but know that the people she was preaching to are known for their jihadist mentality and killing for Allah is rewarding to em. You want to preach, then go to a Christian or neutral dominated zone not to a Muslim, Pagan or Atheist zone cos these guys got no chill and they can only be arrested by the Holy Spirit. In conclusion, sorry ma, and to her family. But next life practice both Christianity for faith and reality for sanity.

NB: you are allowed to quote and we can conversant like mature people without insults. Cheers

Don't say what you don't know, the open crusade with the higest number of people in d world was @ iraq... we have brethren preaching there... and I make it bold to tell you that you are misinformed...what makes d comunity a muslim comunity?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by bamirotola: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dongreat:
Before I type this let me make it known to you all that am a Christian and Rest in peace ma.

Now to business, I heard she was preaching in a Muslim dominated area and also close to a mosque. Now that's foolishness in her path. The bible never advised anyone to invade another religion as its seen as tempting fate and provocative. Did she asked why no man of God, even the one with strongest anointing have never gone to countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc to preach? Even her GO with all the power and wealth has never attempted to. NIGERIA is a religious country made up of various religious practices. You are not allowed to go to another mans domain and try influence him/her to worship yours when he/she has a solid reason reason to keep practicing his/hers. That's called invasion of another's religion. Yes it's bad she was killed but know that the people she was preaching to are known for their jihadist mentality and killing for Allah is rewarding to em. You want to preach, then go to a Christian or neutral dominated zone not to a Muslim, Pagan or Atheist zone cos these guys got no chill and they can only be arrested by the Holy Spirit. In conclusion, sorry ma, and to her family. But next life practice both Christianity for faith and reality for sanity.

NB: you are allowed to quote and we can conversant like mature people without insults. Cheers

Don't say what you don't know, the open crusade with the higest number of people in d world was @ iraq... we have brethren preaching there... and I make it bold to tell you that you are misinformed...what makes d community a muslim community? She has the legal right to walk down any street as a Nigerian to preach or do whatever she likes so far she's not infringing on other people's right and disobeying the law... she did not enter the mosque to preach, so you don't av any point in your claim...do you have mosque in your area? Haven't u @ one point or d other been disturbed by their chants? Weren't u disturbed with their early morning drums during d ramadam period? You av no right to condemn her morally or do any moral justification... what the muslim did was bad and I hope the presidency takes necessary step... but please get your fact right before posting here....

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Izen: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dongreat:

My previous reply wasn't meant for you. I'll be back for you.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by Izen: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Shut up there! You killed one, you gave this excuse. "You cannot use the actions of few to judge all Muslims." You're still killing thousands around the world today, still the same dumb excuse. Will you face a terrorist who is killing in the name of Islam and tell him this truth you speak of to his face? So why should we infidels listen to you? Bunch of cowards and hypocrites! And guess what, if a Muslim came out to preach in a church, he wouldn't have been killed. Worst case scenario, he would have been bundled out. But who am I kidding? You wouldn't even envangelize in the first place because the only thing you lot believe in is coercion. Just imagine the insensitivity of this comment. So she deserved to die? Ode angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale by tyconcepts(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You just indirectly pointed out that the evangelist assailants are from the "very peaceful religion group" and as peaceful as they are they find anything that is not in their line of thinking "daring". Please make a list of murdered Imams and also tell me if your bell that disturbs early in the mornings calling you guys out for prayers doesn't disturbs others. Please how many of those bell ringers have being murdered? Sometimes I wonder how you guys painstalkingly defends your religion when it sees no harm in murdering people in cold blood. You call for evangelism to be banned....Your damn ambulation (hope I got the spelling right) that constitutes nuisance should have bin banned since 000BC.

Peaceful and tolerant indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Jaywon Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.