Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) (3257 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by TeamEraceloaded: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2016
The person recognized as Mashudhu Chauke, has been discovered out to have sex together with his wife 10 hours every day after the girl made the matter public.

The exhausted spouse, Lebogang Malatji, has taken her sex-crazed husband to court to prevent him making like to her for that lengthy.

Lebogang Malatji, 37, stated Mashudhu Chauke, 47, continually wanted to do it within the morning, afternoon, and five times inside the night.

in step with iManzi, a traditonal court docket at Matiyane Village, Limpopo, South Africa, heard how each session lasted 90 mins after he swigged African love potion umvusakunzi. She said he would beat her if she did no longer comply.

however, in his defence Mashudhu said his issues began after

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/unbelievable-meet-man-sex-wife-10-hours-every-single-day/
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by ArcFresky(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
LOL,I am not continuing. E wan kill am?
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
ok. So which 1 of them works? And how do they eat?

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Starlet50(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
La click la bomb

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by mymadam(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2016
TeamEraceloaded:
...Lebogang Malatji, 37, stated Mashudhu Chauke, 47, continually wanted to do it within the morning, afternoon, and five times inside the night...

Story, story, ...
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ok. So which 1 of them works? And how do they eat?
I thought as much
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by princeakins(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
OLiver twist grin

Shey sex na food
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Fernandowski:
I thought as much
You again. Hellllllo .
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You again. Hellllllo .
yeah dear

how you doing today
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Fernandowski:
yeah dear

how you doing today
❤I'm good. How was practice?
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤I'm good. How was practice?
practice was kinda stressful this morning

just gym section

the real practice will happen later in the day
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fernandowski:
practice was kinda stressful this morning

just gym section
the real practice will happen later in the day
OK. So while yer in 9ja you practice on your own or there is a program?
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. So while yer in 9ja you practice on your own or there is a program?
we have a coach and am the team captain.... I gotta work harder to stay ahead and maintain my position
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fernandowski:
we have a coach and am the team captain.... I gotta work harder to stay ahead and maintain my position
OK. I'm curious. Are any of yer teammates as tall as you?
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. I'm curious. Are any of yer teammates as tall as you?
lolzzzz

Actually, one is 2 inches taller than me (6'11)
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Raydos: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
i can't blame them, south-africans are animals
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Peterpan007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
TERMINATOR IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolzzzz

Actually, one is 2 inches taller than me (6'11)
I see grin
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I see grin

I saw 7'1 and a 7'4 at a camp I recently attended

just that those that are too tall doesn't last very long in sports
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Fernandowski:

I saw 7'1 and a 7'4 at a camp I recently attended

just that those that are too tall doesn't last very long in sports
really? what about the Asian ball player Ming?
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
really? what about the Asian ball player Ming?
7'6
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) by andreernest28(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2016
La konji,la pekus

I Am Fast Becoming Gay / Bbnaija: Nina And Miracle Had Sex Again, This Time Nina Was On Top / See The 4 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl During Her Menstrual Period