Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well (2670 Views)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well by hyman9ja(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
People keep wondering why every relationship looks so great at the beginning; it’s sometimes more than a Romeo and Juliet story; the passion is so intense and the couples are so fond of each other but weeks, months and years later it becomes a different story entirely; the love is replaced with hate and friendship is sometimes replaced with fighting and arguments.

This trend of relationships starting off well but crashing later has made many marriages to end in divorce, so many engagements to be called off and so many relationships to falter with time.

The best reason to give as to why relationships start well and doesn’t continue so is the fact that couples stop doing what they used to previously do when the relationship started; that’s the major reason relationships turns sour no matter how sweet it started, and it could be different things for different relationships.
I’d share five things couples in relationships do that make their relationship a shadow of its former self,

1. NO LONGER PUTTING YOUR PARTNER FIRST

If you observe, when a relationship is new couples do things just to please their partner in order to make them happy; the man goes out of his way to show that he loves his lady and the lady does same; the problem is when the zeal to do this drops, the relationship would die gradually. When one start waiting for the other to show more love then the relationship might slowly but steadily burn out like a candle...

Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/07/5-reasons-many-relationships-are-sweet.html#more

Related Article >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/06/why-relationships-fail-and-how-to-make.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng

Follow us and Like Our Page

Facebook.com/LoveFactory
Twitter: @lovefac3

Whatsapp +234806684350

Re: 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
is there a relationship tat starts bitter?
Re: 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well by Starlet50(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
someone shld pls do something abt niggas posting half threads.If u cannot complete it, don't start...#Teamfreebasics #saynotouncompletedthreads

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well by Kenneth205(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
is there a relationship tat starts bitter?

I wonder!

(1) (Reply)

Fine Out!!!these 3 Things You Should Never Do Straight After S*x / Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava / My Mother Has Killed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.