Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

5 Ways To Catch Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch Woman (765 Views)

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Catch Woman by Gflat: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Take it from me these methods have worked before, but
don't come running back if a chic slaps you (may be you
didn't follow the instructions well). If you're a guy wanting a relationship check yourself and see if you have any of these if you don't time to up your game.

1) Make it big!
This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It
doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending
power you're a hit with the girls.

2) Make a name for yourself
The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight
If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class,
fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any
day

4) the Magic Word
Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping.
Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping,
cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk
Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a
Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time. Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is
as good as mine!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch Woman by Starlet50(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Catching a woman can be quite difficult itz like catching a penalty shot frm Messi(lol).Op,all what u posted is what u nid to get any girl,u need more than that to get a special girl.Click like if u agree
Re: 5 Ways To Catch Woman by Dpredictor(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
keep catching women... Don't go and catch money cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Catch Woman by Nasri100(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Well this works for guys with low self esteem.

(1) (Reply)

Please Wer Do U Think Dis Come 4rm / . / Year 2050: Things To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.