Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) (5941 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by ohn1759: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight and some people are there thinking the world will not end soon? I pity for una
#palmgossip

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by falconey(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2016
holly crap!!¡! with that height she is close to a midget.
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
The woman leg na 4 by 4 firewood lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
.Holy.
Fûck...

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Tolexander: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
ohn1759:
See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight and some people are there thinking the world will not end soon? I pity for una
#palmgossip
How is this going to bring an end to the world?

Human was without cloth in the primitive age, did the world end then?

If one has ever missed ones flight before, one would not care how one looks or what people think about what one wears to catch up with a flight!

2 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by uwagimboo: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Nah this kind thing make we get fallen angels...
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Its only the yam legs i noticed grin

3 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Holy crap!! shocked U sure he's a woman??

3 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by MackBrooklyn: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy grin

The yansh is not even sexy sef lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ara
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Beginning of madness! grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Kalatium(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tolexander:
How is this going to bring an end to the world?

Human was without cloth in the primitive age, did the world end then?

If one has ever missed ones flight before, one would not care how one looks or what people think about what one wears to catch up with a flight!
I still de wonder for all this endtime people. Small things na end time
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
End time passenger,maybe she wan fly go heaven,see as she resemble Luggage

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
First tym I came across this pix, I couldn't stop laffin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Another wharay grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Jenny1010(f): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
probably ... the weather was too hot grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by stalinho(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
is she heading to Italy?

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
stalinho:
is she heading to Italy?

..looks like she's
..heading to philippines grin.
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jenny1010:
probably ... the weather was too hot grin

It true
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Idydarling(f): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
she's not feminine at all, girl has got a masculine body and be flaunting it hehehe

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Nickizoe(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
see her YAM!
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Baby girl didn't come to play no games!

Straight to business when she lands.
Her sponsor(s) may be them Arab paymasters! grin
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Remilekun101: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
shocked
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Remilekun101: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

The yansh is not even sexy sef lipsrsealed

[size=16pt]
Try and imagine her walk, then gimme your reply
[/size]
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Are you guys still circulating this old pic...

According to the lady the airline misplaced her luggage which contained her clothes undecided

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Kdiva(f): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kobicove:
Are you guys still circulating this old pic...

According to the lady the airline misplaced her luggage which contained her clothes undecided

lol.excuse of the century
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
LOOL

Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by iamharkinwaley: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Can someone help me post that Lil Wayne pix wey dem put Ashawo there?
Re: See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Can someone help me post that Lil Wayne pix wey dem put Ashawo there?
Ok

Turn your 7.4k to 37k in less than 2 weeks
E-mail me for info
or call/whatsapp 07017499541

(1) (Reply)

He Killed His Wife After Going Through this Picture. / Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online / Can You Believe This Is Actually A Black And White Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.