Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,033 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You (555 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by DJBIGGY(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
A lady shared online, experience she had when she met a guy who wanted to use her for some kpanshing activities. He took her out and got her drunk to stupor, in a bid to get down with her.

When the show was about getting down, she decided to cunningly swerve him to one corner and won the battle against sleeping with her.

Read full story below

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/07/dear-ladies-this-is-what-you-do-when.html

Re: Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by faruku104(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
as op don tell me, looks like I will re-strategize my ways. lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by IlorinFirstSon(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Radically brainless of the guy. Wide open pissie. He should go to jail for not bangin' her. Misuse of seek.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by IlorinFirstSon(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Radically brainless of the guy. Wide open pissie. He should go to jail for not bangin' her. Misuse of deek.
Re: Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by mizzbouqui(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Ladies: This Is What You Do When A Guy Wants To Pull A Fast One On You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Coping With The ‘in Sickness And In Health’ Of Your Marriage Vows / Mr Nairaland 2016.. The Journey So Far.. / List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.