Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! (2549 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by breaka: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
What a surprise my cousin happens 2 fall in love with me, God help me. She visited me after 15 years d last time i saw her.

Guys, what do you think i should do
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by r231(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
tell her families don't do family, well in African culture dats a NO NO

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by breaka: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
Thanks bro! grin
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by DThriller: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2009
thats a taboo man
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
Do it secretly,
No one will find out grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by breaka: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2009
chai fntekim u won kill me u bad oo
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by r231(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2009
fntekim:

Do it secretly,
No one will find out grin

HAAAAA
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by Dclique(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hehehe, bad guy.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2009
Man Carry Go jare. . .do your thing abeg.
But. . .remember to avoid telling people and keep it as Secret
between you both(Eye bling).

GoodLuck. . . wink wink
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by breaka: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
dammmn!!! grin
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by eddy1977(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
the idea of doing a cousin or an auntie has always been The trigger that arrouses my hormones. sneaky sex can be very hot. but again my broda. we are africans, its a bridge we dont cross. in my tribe, even you did it unknowingly, the moment you find out that you are related, you will have to go thru cleansing ceremonies and extra sh8. so, dont f*uck her please, i beg you in the name of tradition.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by boomssey(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2009
NO NO NO,of cos u know you cant have her for christ's sake its a no go area.BEWARE THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO USE U.dnt fall prey o!
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by imasogie: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
abomination, the next time u see her,sit her down n talk sense into her ,read the bible to her or meet ur pastor
this is important "stay away(flee the bible says)"
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by emmyjolly: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2009
my guy don't even thing about doing any stupid you know the repacaution of what you re thinking of doing so abi. angry sad no bi laugh matter.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by eddy1977(m): 2:49am On Sep 12, 2009
imasogie:

abomination, the next time u see her,sit her down n talk sense into her ,read the bible to her or meet your pastor
this is important "stay away(flee the bible says)"

the man didnt say he was a bible beleiver. if he was, do you think he would be starting a thread like this one?
may be he is a muslim , or may be he doesnt even have a bible.or he is not religious at all.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by hackney(m): 3:14am On Sep 12, 2009
Desist from it to avoid the curse that comes with such abominations.
(Both biological and spiritual)
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by puskin: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2009
She luvs U doesn't mean U shud act on it.

"Inbreeding" is a dangerous thing
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by DrLorenz1(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2009
@topic
Something's deff fishy here. It seems like this cousin thing is getting to be the [b]top [/b]topic in this romance section. I posted something like this sometime ago, and i recently saw another one with almost the same title. Now this young man is posting this.

@Poster
From the tone of the topic, it seems to me like you also noticed what i noticed and decided to take you best shot at it. U can't tell me you've not seen the other topics before you posted this one. To me, you're just another attention seeker, gbam! angry

breaka:

dammmn!!! grin
^
This proves my point.
Ogaga4Luv:

Man Carry Go jare. . .do your thing abeg.
But. . .remember to avoid telling people and keep it as Secret
between you both(Eye bling).

GoodLuck. . . wink wink

From your name, i deduce you're from Delta State? Am sure you know you can't do what you're asking the poster to do, which of course he knows he shouldn't do in the first place.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by Ibitoyesofola(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2009
Dat ur cousin as a spiritual problem
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by DrLorenz1(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2009
breaka:

What a surprise my cousin happens 2 fall in love with me, God help me. She visited me after 15 years d last time i saw her.

Guys, what do you think i should do

One more thing to buttress my point. If what you're saying is [i]really [/i]true, it could be that the girl in question is just more than naturally excited to see him and you're confusing it for love. Then again, from your post (highlighted portion), you didn't exactly say she said so. angry
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by kabola2009(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2009
I beg no put course on your head o
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by rickie4us(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
your cousin is not in love with you but what you guys are experiencing is fatal infatuation.
in the first place, you have not even told us if you are in love with your cousin.
You better stay away
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by frank317: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
if you dont want to do it, then do it. but please let ur reason not be because u are african, let it be because u dont want to.

muslims in africa even nigeria marry their cousins and nothing happens to them. I have a muslim friend whose wife is his coursin and the are still alive

and if u are a christian, there is no where in the bible that says cousins should not marry each other. Jacob i the bible married his two cousins who happened to be sisters. the bible only condems father-daughter, sister-brother, son to fathers wife.

so dont b misinformed
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
Explain to him that you are BLOOD RELATED! He needs to understand that. If it gets to bad tell someone else in the family about it and don't be embarrassed. It's not your fault he's in love with you.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by omega25red(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
I can just hear that hick music do do dong dong dong dong dong dong doooong grin grin grin grin

I didn't know there were hicks in naija. This guy would end up with down syndrome children
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by ORLAYINKA(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
you better be very careful so that you will not use your hand to destroy what you have worked for, best of luck
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by okeey(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
haaaaaa,no think am,i beg oh dont do it.keep away.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by breaka: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Dr. Lorenz,

am not getting attentn,

just needed advise and have got it,

thx all
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by Allta(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
I know how you feel man, although the closest I've come to is sharing the same single bed with a Cous, I was drunk though so ,

Anyways, Man, just use cond.om, as long as their is no belle, yah can always keep it secretive. Couz-On-Couz is sweet esp if she's gorgeous. grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by bravado: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
omo scatter the apunar secretely,so far as say no be your mama born am.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by SirWelly: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
breaka:

THE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS A TABOO FOR YOU TO SLEEP WITH YOUR COUSIN. DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH HER. IF YOU TRY IT, BE READY FOR THE REPERCUSSION. THAT'S MY ADVICE FOR YOU O.
Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by Allta(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sir Welly:

THE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS A TABOO FOR YOU TO SLEEP WITH YOUR COUSIN. DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH HER. IF YOU TRY IT, BE READY FOR THE REPERCUSSION. THAT'S MY ADVICE FOR YOU O.

Na wa o, which kind tabo? if brother no marry sista, where did we all come from then? abi people just appeared on the face of the earth? Even Science and Religion shows there was a time when sista dey mess brother wella,  ibeg jo, no confuse Breaka jo. Having said that, there is a need to keep it secretive for culture sake, and as long as dem no bring out babies, they're free to enjoy that apple fruit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please A Virgin? / I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys / Having Sex Just As Effective As Gyming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.