Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) (2693 Views)

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / My Mother Inlaw Is Inlove With Me / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by affairsnaija: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Should i say i use to have a girlfriend back in my home town Name Peggy or my girlfriend in my village name peggy.

I am Indeed confused right now because i am involve with two girls that Love Me and i dont know which one to choose.

I left my girlfriend in my home town Six month ago in search of greener pasture at Abuja and i meet this lovely girl who treated me like a king, she actually help out in securing the New job i have now.

To cut the long isue short, the differences between the one in my home town and the city is:
1) They are both beautiful but have different temperament, the city girl uses rigorous words to address me when ever she is angry but the home town girl dont react when she is angry.

2) The city girl is much more Business oriented while the home town girl is more or less equipped with house wife and home maker quality.

Please kindly help me decide on which i should settle for.

http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..in/2015/09/he-is-inlove-with-two-womenwhich-should.html#more
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Choose d one u loved last cos of u truly loved the first girl u wudnt fall in love with the last girl grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:
Choose d one u loved last cos of u truly loved the first girl u wudnt fall in love with the last girl grin
seconded
you just said my mind
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

seconded
you just said my mind

shocked are we a twin?

1 Like

Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by ReskpetNobleman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jes abandon de duo and go for Lara cheesy Baba Osho will not only probe u he will get ur balls roasted cheesy
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
the bible says old things are pass away and all things are become new
so find your answer there. .
basically i knw why you are confuse
in your state of mind you find it hard to decipher both ladies with a magnanimous entity.
the poster above me said it all but i guess you know it.
but it cant truely work for you, i can fall in love with the first lady the same fall in love with another lady.
if i were you, study them both and pluck the paw paw that have finally become ripe.
in terms of money, trust, faithfulness, name them.
take your time miser

modified : i didnt read the post, i cant tell which you too choose, if you marry or choose a girl from your village, man you got a long journey to go, cant trust them 1%
man dont let that city girl found out you have another Date, you know nairaland is always full of bad news with ladies fighting over a man
pluck the city bae asap if not what goes up mux surely come down.

visit my signature

1 Like

Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

shocked are we a twin?
could be grin
you got a typo error in your post
change that of to if
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by lekjons(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
i don't suggest wife/husband for people, so, choose anyone u like!
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

could be grin
you got a typo error in your post
change that of to if

grin heard my twin nd i are inherinting 25billion dollars

Bt since we cudnt find u on time i gat all d money tongue
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin heard my twin nd i are inherinting 25billion dollars

Bt since we cudnt find u on time i gat all d money tongue
lol
you are free to take the money
coz it cant satisfy me , we are mere mortals, so death is inevitable, the money will be at a corner happy that their masters is gone.
my twin m just letting you know am a simple person so i can make heaven smiley

1 Like

Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

lol
you are free to take the money
coz it cant satisfy me , we are mere mortals, so death is inevitable, the money will be at a corner happy that their masters is gone.
my twin m just letting you know am a simple person so i can make heaven smiley

grin deep down i kno u hittin ue head on d wall for been swapped at birth

1 Like

Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin deep down i kno u hittin ue head on d wall for been swapped at birth
lol
you remind the story of this phillipine movie Endless Love
God must have a reason for everything, you cant tell cheesy
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

lol
you remind the story of this phillipine movie Endless Love
God must have a reason for everything, you cant tell cheesy

Tah its mara nd clara joor
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

Tah its mara nd clara joor
lol
so you have watch the movie also shocked
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Singing tony tetula
Am in love with 2 womens i dont kno which one to take grin
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

lol
so you have watch the movie also shocked

grin clara is d male version of mr cork
Mara is so sweet d too real bt she is fiction
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Africanpride: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Conji na bastard, na conji make you go city go dey yansh another girl sooo. Well you want my advice. Give the two of them 9 months sickness.

Go for sex check the one wan carry girl marry that one that is the one for you...

Thank me later.
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by therealdeal10: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
None cuz i no wan please wan den displease d oda
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin clara is d male version of mr cork
Mara is so sweet d too real bt she is fiction
smiley i guess in time we both fell in love wink
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

smiley i guess in time we both fell in love wink

angry with my twin ?

U wan make we break world record the first twin to get married to each oda
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

angry with my twin ?

U wan make we break world record the first twin to get married to each oda
lol
maybe we were swap by mistake
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by gidjah(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] shocked :oThe first love is the true love,don't allow emotion to guide you into the wrong affair.Just hope you haven't given lots of heaven on earth promise to the gentle lady in the village??!! shocked
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

lol
maybe we were swap by mistake

grin ur ex did dat bah
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin ur ex did dat bah
lol
i dont even have an ex
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Simple! grin
Abandon both of them and find someone else to love. grin
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:

lol
i dont even have an ex

She did it before u were born sef grin
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by edward1984(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2015
affairsnaija:
Should i say i use to have a girlfriend back in my home town Name Peggy or my girlfriend in my village name peggy.

I am Indeed confused right now because i am involve with two girls that Love Me and i dont know which one to choose.

I left my girlfriend in my home town Six month ago in search of greener pasture at Abuja and i meet this lovely girl who treated me like a king, she actually help out in securing the New job i have now.

To cut the long isue short, the differences between the one in my home town and the city is:
1) The are both beautiful but have different temperament, the city girl uses rigorous words to address me when ever she is agree but the home town girl dont react when she is angry.

2) The city girl is much more Business oriented while the home town girl is more or less equipped with house wife and home maker quality.

http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..in/2015/09/he-is-inlove-with-two-womenwhich-should.html#more

The answer is very simple.. This goes for all.

Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2015
halfrica:

She did it before u were born sef grin
lol that should be you
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:

lol that should be you

Me no go swap u na to sell u so u see say she nice grin
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by Unibentested(m): 4:28am On Sep 10, 2015
affairsnaija:

1) The are both beautiful but have different temperament, the city girl uses rigorous words to address me when ever she is agree but the home town girl dont react when she is angry.

A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates.
He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.

Men are like that, you know.
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by broxymall(m): 5:32am On Sep 10, 2015
halfrica:

Me no go swap u na to sell u so u see say she nice grin
lol
i pray that happens grin
Re: He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) by NinaNigeria(f): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2015
This is y most ladies fear, wen deir boos leave deir homes. Wat abt polygamy bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' / This Female Officer’s Pre-wedding Photos Goes Viral - See Creativity - LMAO / ROMANTIC: Kylie Jenner Goes Braless In Sexy New Photos- SEE HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.