Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! (1681 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
I once stumbled on her profile sometime ago and I have since then noticed her beauty mature sensible amiable and ever gentle responses and quotes...

She never bashes no one she is always mature in her dealings and to think of the fact that she is pretty makes me wow...

Amelian pls accept my crush on you and let's make history as NL first couple....

My word.... My bond

1 Like

Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oh God!

Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Ojestas(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
SMH !
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided

Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by SirMichael1: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lord have Mercy. This is interesting.

Please quote me when she accept, I wanna snatch her from you.
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided

Pls stop hating.... Change your thoughts Ur xter and Behind up.... You may get a crush some day
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
SirMichael1:
Lord have Mercy. This is interesting.

Please quote me when she accept, I wanna snatch her from you.

Sure pre wedding pics will be every whre
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by iykekelvins(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
My gawwddd

Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided get a crush? Lol, who wants to have a crush on a faceless lady grin

undecided and why would i hate?
enshi:

Pls stop hating.... Change your thoughts Ur xter and Behind up.... You may get a crush some day
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ojestas:
SMH !

Pls whats the full meaning of smh
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by UrWorstNitemare: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
[img]img.pandawhale.com/74591-dave-chappelle-shut-the-Bleep-u-HINL.gif[/img]
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by samwise99(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
enshi:

Pls whats the full meaning of smh

Shaking my head
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by SirMichael1: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided

Are u on drugs?
Someone is relaying his feelings to a Lady and all u could comment is undecided
I think I have to create a thread declaring my love for you too.

How would you love that? grin :-

1 Like

Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by PinkeyMissey: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ife yii ga ooo......me self dy find crush ooo
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by zicoraads: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kherry:
See me na grin grin
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by samwise99(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:

See me na grin grin

I bn wan quote her... Bt make i leave her for you
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
SirMichael1:

Are u on drugs?
Someone is relaying his feelings to a Lady and all u could comment is undecided
I think I have to create a thread declaring my love for you too.

I dont think she is worth Ur love
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:
See me na grin grin

Aww........dat will be good,are u sure u up to d task
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kherry:

Kherry!!!!
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls no one should mind Kherry.... She is already taken and I know her man
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
enshi:

Lol.........bt na only crush I dy find now
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by zicoraads: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kherry:

Aww........dat will be good,are u sure u up to d task
Are you new on Nairaland?

No scratch that, you are new on Nairaland. The question should be, are you sure you are up to the task of crushing on me? cool
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
SirMichael1:

Are u on drugs? Someone is relaying his feelings to a Lady and all u could comment is undecided I think I have to create a thread declaring my love for you too.
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:

Are you new on Nairaland?

No scratch that, you are new on Nairaland. The question should be, are you sure you are up to the task of crushing on me? cool

Tnkz for d correctn........
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by zicoraads: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
enshi:
Moments like this I wish I have that image that always gets me reeling on the floor. Amebo! Gbegborun! Who ask you? undecided
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by zicoraads: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kherry:

Tnkz for d correctn........
Said it! You gat no game wink tongue
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:

Moments like this I wish I have that image that always gets me reeling on the floor. Amebo! Gbegborun! Who ask you? undecided

Lol......Guy chill out nw,he's jst looking out for me
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided get a crush? Lol, who wants to have a crush on a faceless lady grin

undecided and why would i hate?
. embarassed
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Alvinnado(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Were the Amelian dey self.......make I see how pretty she dey and compare and contrast her with my crush @FlawlesRebirth02 .............looooooooooOOOL
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:
Said it! You gat no game wink tongue

Name undecided
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
what is it lipsrsealed
Dab2mydick:
. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Of The Most Weird Coffins You'll Ever See / May Every Cheating Guy Be Blessed With......(picx) / What Will You Do If You Are In This Woman`s Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.