Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) (37974 Views)

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / Top Reasons Why Every Man Must Date A Curvy Woman!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by NEHLIVE: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is just the best caption we deem fit for this photo, can you give it your own caption?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/joke-of-day-when-she-must-date-man-who.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by NEHLIVE: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol. women and cars are like iron and magnet

That was how a guy was giving head to a random lady on another man's car in public here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/joke-of-day-when-she-must-date-man-who.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Isn't that nikita1?

2 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Shud I lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
The woman is actually quite sensible. ❤You expect her to walk everywhere undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Tallysmallz(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
kontinue cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by taylor88(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
lol
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Isn't that niikita1?
urghhhhhh.
I feel like slapping you big head

13 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
urghhhhhh.
I feel like slapping you big head
Oya cum and slap na

1 Like

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nawa most ladies wanna become lazy nawadays....See yansh ma get katapot ma shot amcheesy

3 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Marlvin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oya cum and slap na
onisokuso undecided

1 Like

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
onisokuso undecided
where's the isokuso here?

1 Like

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
where's the isokuso here?
Cum cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by LuveU2(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Cum cheesy
make me cum na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
make me cum na
ewwwwww
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Taiyescott(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The woman is actually quite sensible. ❤You expect her to walk everywhere undecided

Your nose sha.

3 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thebachelor:

Your nose sha.
yer lack of sense na undecided it's distrubing
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yer lack of sense na undecided it's distrubing

What's that? undecided
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thebachelor:

What's that? undecided
and yer offenses continue.
....Move the 'r' to it's rightful place? undecided it ain't that hard,I know you can do it.
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

matured point!

3 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nothing wrong with a lady dating a guy for his ride, just the same way some guys can't date a girl who won't put out, as they meet each other's needs, I guess.
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
and yer offenses continue.
....Move the 'r' to it's rightful place? undecided it ain't that hard,I know you can do it.

Just wondering why it was hard for you..... Hope your mind is in the right place?
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thebachelor:

Just wondering why it was hard for you..... Hope your mind is in the right place?
Now see,I was about asking you the same question.
But it's evident yer mind isn't active at all undecided
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
pcguru1:
Nothing wrong with a lady dating a guy for his ride, just the same way some guys can't date a girl who won't put out, as they meet each other's needs, I guess.

ma nigga!!!!!
there is no girl that doesn't want somtin good!

6 Likes

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Now see,I was about asking you the same question.
But it's evident yer mind isn't active at all undecided

cheesy
Now you going to say my mind is inactive because l made a comment about your nose?

That move oozes of low self esteem sweetheart. You should love your body.
Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thebachelor:

cheesy
Now you going to say my mind is inactive because l made a comment about your nose?

That move oozes of low self esteem sweetheart. You should love your body.
No sir I said it was inactive because you didn't use it to think and reason you should have just shut ya mouth on both accounts.

1 Like

Re: When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No sir I said it was inactive because you didn't use it to think and reason you should have just shut ya mouth on both accounts.

hahahaha. For the first time you actually typed like you not handicap.

But you knw its rude to tell a man to shut his mouth. Now l feel offended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Home Alone With My Step-brother / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.