Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys (736 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Marriage Is Not For Small Boys! !!!!!! / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by marenx: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
The time to give her good hope

February 5, 2016 by maren john mafuyai (Dating Expert)

Leave a comment

Ah, hope!

It’s what keeps us patient and makes us happy at all time.

How do you give a girl good hope?

Knowing the right time to perform it is good. But performing it unfaillingly is better.

To get things easier, manage her as you manage your client for the same purpose (of a good relationship).

In business you maintain your client to continue gaining patronage. In a relationship you do the same to consistently attract her attention, making her feel without you she’s incomplete. And she’s right.

How do you do this?

Simply know the time to give her good hope and the time to remain quiet as if nothing is going on.

What’s the right time then to give her good hope?

During your earlier meeting.

Begin to keep her in suspense from the beginning of the story and you’ll get her attention.

In business giving a client hope in the beginning is done through success story. In a relationship, however, turn the success story to the following:

*. Tell her about your successful parents and siblings.

*. Tell her about your successful relationship with friends.

*. Tell her about your successful moments in life.

Tell her all in story form in the way she won’t code your trick.

Something like the following sentences help a lot if you say at the right time.

*. I often think I don’t know why I am always successful in all I aim, though I never aimed what’s impossible.

*. In our family my sister is the first to travel abroad.

*. God had put me in a fore front in any competition I participated.

*. My former boss needs me again after realising I’m the person he can trust.

*. I thank God every where I live I start small. But after a few years, I live like a king.

When is the right time to remain quiet?

When she talks.

Give her maximum attention.

At some point, nod or say “Aha” or “Huh”
Re: Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by Presh900(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do u sell pure water?? Do u smoke igboo?? Hv u tasted tramadol b4?? U don baff?? Who u epp??
Re: Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by Realslimshady(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
complete rubbish
Re: Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by marenx: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Presh900:
Do u sell pure water?? Do u smoke igboo?? Hv u tasted tramadol b4?? U don baff?? Who u epp??

Thanks. But it surprises me that Nigeria still has a heart of darkness like you. Are you from Niger Delta?
Re: Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by Presh900(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2016
marenx:

Thanks. But it surprises me that Nigeria still has a heart of darkness like you. Are you from Niger Delta?
Aww....heart of darkness?? Seems like you've been reading Conrad.
Free advice : go f*ck yaself
Re: Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Presh900:

Aww....heart of darkness?? Seems like you've been reading Conrad.
Free advice : go f*ck yaself

Lol this one of the funniest comments ave encountered on NL, had to Google if it was indeed a book.
Re: Dating Technique (trap) For Both Big And Small Boys by Presh900(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol this one of the funniest comments ave encountered on NL, had to Google if it was indeed a book.
yea,,itz a book.. The OP is definitely high on uncooked potato

(1) (Reply)

How To Tap Into Your Boyfriend's/girlfriend's Phone Conversation / I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships / Housewife In Distress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.