Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It (26336 Views)

Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / Things Are Difficult Because Jonathan’s Govt Left Empty Treasury – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Ochinawata01(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
oshomo an now I confirm say u no get sence. Nah who u know for village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by egedege1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

grin

I blame GEJ embarassed

Anyway, OshiOmole can contact Dino M'Alaye for the impregnation procession, after all they are all in the same LOVELY party.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by afopower(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mr governor in as much i support APC govt ur party is @ d centre let them epp u nw, stp dis lamentation.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by 2ndejoj(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Only a failure gives such lame excuse.

been a governor for 8yrs but u cudnt take d burden on urself to fix the road that leads to ur own home.

shame on this foul mouthed wannabe.

wat would u say u achieved if ur home cudnt feel ur impact?

awon oni iranu dede

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by nurusystem(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
i said it,,Jonathan as kill iS country..sell d country,,bbut som fanatic will say is better than their Fathers,,only a childish like Dino Malaye will Alter bad statement @ d red Chamber
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by iamjuniho(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Then why has the road not been repaired by buhari useless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by meforyou1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
is GEJ the predecessor of fashola?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by bejeria101(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Waste of sperm! Widow killer,dis man is just daft anytin to stay relevant,u said pdp stole and put money in the u.s,you were asked to name them u went silent,go and tell gej to come and do the road omoale oshi! Is dis the best u can do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
meforyou1:
is GEJ the predecessor of fashola?

I tell you plenty dumb youths out there and we keep screaming unemployment.

Who will employ people that can not use their brain.

He was talking to Fashola that "his predecessor". They read the title and started the brain dead comments as usual.

If anybody had condemned him along the line saying "lets see what Fashola will do better", it would have made more sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
WTF though I'm a big fan of APC and a die hard buharist, I think this is the lamest excuse you could make. for how long have you been in office that you couldn't make a single road lead you to your village?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by jeffoe(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
leave the message and attack the messenger. most of the people on that forum are politician that i know.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by meforyou1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:
I think Oshiomole said specifically, "your predecessor"

How come GEJ's name suddenly came up?

I understand what the word predecessor means and GEJ isn't Fashola's predecessor.

Basic understanding eludes so many Nigerians though.

Sad country, sad people.
same question I'm asking. Is GEJ former minister of works?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Akpovbovbo: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Osho baba is a big disgrace, if at this time when everything is so glary, He still realy on cheap propaganda and useless blame game to get sympathy from Edolite, e-don-lie, park your load and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by win3k: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

When Okonjo Iweala said Oshiom-ole has numerical /mouth diarrhoea, Zombies thought she was lying, Now it's glaring for all to see. This man is an ugly ogre clown.

Osho, Blame GEJ for not being able to impregnate Lara your wife. These are the kind of people our Nairaland zombies are emulating in the blame games. Shame on them.

He cannot impregnate Lara because she is using contraception and he does not know it.
The lady is the biggest 419 in Nigeria right now, marrying a state governor so you and your family can fleece the state of money is worse than sugar daddy setup o.

He is the biggest mugu in nigeria and he still does not know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by ronald4lif(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
This has become stale. We're tired of Jonathan did this and that so shut it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by 247notire(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
meforyou1:
same question I'm asking. Is GEJ former minister of works?
sad
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by bikefab(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
This guy is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by ngoziama: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
NextGovernor:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/12/i-cant-visit-my-village-because-jonathans-regime-destroyed-ekpoma-auchi-okene-road-oshiomhole/

Someone posted this on a popular Facebook page "Edo political Forum" where mostly Edo people discuss politics and people couldn't hide there anger on Oshiomole. The first 54 comments were all against him. Seems APC has lost it.

Oshiomole shut up.Indeed time has shown that even devil in all its ugliness is more handsome than oshiomole . you are a very wicked man. With your height I am sorry to say you can never reach where GEJ has reached in life.sorry,foolish governor with the face of dracula.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy. Wayne Dyer
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by lagosrd: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't like insulting people especially adults. But this man is a complete idiot. Since you have been fraternizing with him and apc has been suspecting you. He was not the one that spoilt the road. Now that he is out of government he is the cause of all your problems. What then have you done to ameliorate the suffering of the people using the road and your town people. This excuse should not be welcomed by your village people for not bringing meaningful development to them and even trying to install more poverty on them. Alainitiju agbalagba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
A man may fall many times but he won't be a failure until he says someone pushed him. Elmer G. Letterman
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Etizz: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Is oshiomole really dat dumbb??

Gosh.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by olureignforever: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
N you can't rebuild it in your eight years of Government. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's easy to point when you can't heal it. Don Walk
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by ngoziama: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

I tell you plenty dumb youths out there and we keep screaming unemployment.

Who will employ people that can not use their brain.

He was talking to Fashola that "his predecessor". They read the title and started the brain dead comments as usual.

If anybody had condemned him along the line saying "lets see what Fashola will do better", it would have made more sense.

Please we understand the meaning of the word predecessor but only a fool will fail to understand that the main character in beauty and the beast movie is indirectly referring to jonathan.
Obama for eight years never blamed bush whose invasion of iraq left the world worse than it was.what is the problem here, a slogan change was used by oshiomole's party so change the mistakes of the past and save our eardrums from all these rubbish oozing from your trap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by clickwtB(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
What he is saying is very TRUE!The ineffectual buffoon and cohorts.Where are the 10000km road they claim to have constructed?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Spells(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Osho better keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by buzzybrain88(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
abeg bashers should stop.i graduated from from federal polytechnic Auchi 7 yrs ago.he is saying d truth,even if d road from Benin to Auchi was not dual way,it was manageable b4 good luck came with his shambles and destroyed d road in d name of dualisation.ewu and Agnese junction is now one hell of accident rendezvous

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by buzzybrain88(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
abeg bashers should stop.i graduated from from federal polytechnic Auchi 7 yrs ago.he is saying d truth,even if d road from Benin to Auchi was not dual way,it was manageable b4 good luck came with his shambles and destroyed d road in d name of dualisation.ewu and Agbede junction is now one hell of accident rendezvous
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by amacastel: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
buzzybrain88:
abeg bashers should stop.i graduated from from federal polytechnic Auchi 7 yrs ago.he is saying d truth,even if d road from Benin to Auchi was not dual way,it was manageable b4 good luck came with his shambles and destroyed d road in d name of dualisation.ewu and Agbede junction is now one hell of accident rendezvous
I don't blame u cos u and oshomole are Jonathanphobic the worst PDP is better than the angelic Apc the evidence is clear now.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by MDOLOFU: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lara........... sorry albino...........come ooo ur grand father Don de 4cup sorry husband. Idiot latter u wil say is GEJ dat made impossible for d people of edo to marry albino

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.