Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). (22952 Views)

10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by FuckTheMods: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Layooluwa:
OP, nice one. Very truecheesy

And I must say, you are looking really beautifulsmiley
youre far more beautiful than her, as young, vibrant and asinine as you are, you look so splendiferous, glamorous, tantalizing and elegantly dazzling. Pls can we discuss through pm or whatsapp?
Wanna be ya alter ego
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
TruePass:
Op your boo abi your cow don't have a taste if that's his choice,hit the gym.well u guys are in same league,I can't even stay 100 metres close to u.
Okay that's your headache, you can now go and drown yourself in a river undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Globalhustler(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks cry
seriously. Jokes apart I like you, I wnt mind being ur bf. I mean it. Forget social media fronting, jst pretend it's not nairaland
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Why am i not surprised that you can't write good English ??
Because you're an ignorant fat girl.

Trend ?? You mean thread ??
Prat ?? You mean brat ??

I will get you a brand new brain for Christmas.
Yes Prat(a fool) not brat check you dictionary, and when I say trend I was not looking you can correct that yourself which you've acually did because that's the only thing you left Nigeria to achieve in the Us, I give you a hard knock for that

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by teejaysmarty: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
People like you are the problems of Nigeria, they lick white men's ass, You haven't been to any foreign country in the world, how do you come to conclussion about what you said about Nigeria ??
I can help you buy some senses because you need them.
you're the most unintelligent person in the world.
You're stuck in Nigeria and probably never been to any country to see how things are done.

1. Hypocrisy : Nigeria likes foreign goods ?? In America, we import 70% of what we use.

2. Always showing off ?? Really ?? Have you been to a country where they value Nike or Adidas sneakers and live on borrowed things ?? 90% of Americans don't pay cash when they buy things.

3. Accept corrupt as the norm : Nigeria is not corrupt, have you been to China ?? You need to go to China to know what corruption mean.

4. We hate our Environment : My first day in America, i got to Miami Florida and was so disappointed, i would prefer Ajegunle to what i saw, Do you think America is what they show you on TV ?? Have you been to Queens New York ?? Alabama ?? Mississippi, Louisiana ??

5. We kill animals ?? Really, we kill anything, everything and eat everything in America. We kill and eat Raccoons, rattle snakes, turtles, hogs,Mouse, els, bats, anything you can think of, if we catch that dolphin, e no go believe wetin we go do to him

You're just a hypocrite that needs to travel around the world and stop saying bad things about Nigeria.

You're lame
Brov, i need to ask you if actually u can stress your points or debate a topic without abuse? The OP just gave his/her views and if you dont agree with some of them , you can argue or debate but not abuse. we dont need to agree on the same things in life even if we look at the same thing , opinions will always be different. what you just did is called internet abuse/bully!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by haryomikun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
10.  We pay lip service to everything
Imagine someone complains of flooding but dumps refuse in the only drainage system on his street. Isn’t that stupidity?

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/things-hate-nigerian/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala
You made so much sense that I just have to say this....
Can I take you out to dinner tomorrow? Chinese restaurant o

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by kcowen(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
We are too tribalistic & unpatriotic
We answer question for question
We like to be service but nobody want to service others
We feel everything is an opportunity
We are too religious & don't practice what we preach

If we can see our neighbor as we see ourselves & not yoruba,igbo,hausa,uhrobo,ijaw,igala,ibibio,kanuri,itsekiri
or idoma then we can live as one
Cc mizzbouqui

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Richyoung leave that fat ass
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Sorry my boo loves it that way
Wetin concern her weight and this thread

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chepy1:

I don't understand too

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chepy1:

I don't understand too

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I don't understand too
Haaaah, I just checked out your profile. I didn't see any need for you to watch your weight, so I wonder why he said whatever he said. And you look good too

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by salt1: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Now you are saying rubbish, you are the perfect example of what i posted up there and how am I a even a problem to this nation, I don't need you to tell me what is happening abroad because you are such a disgrace to this nation, after you've done those things I mentioned, here in Nigeria you go ahead to do the same over there and you think you should be praised for that. Sorry to say this you are an OAF undecided

Poor op! I respected you until I read this and your other responses to those who don't share your views. Unsolicited advice? Please try and improve in being gracious. And in punctuations too!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mumu fat girl
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3.  We copy too much
A few years ago, everyone wanted to become a musician. This was because some people were making it in music. Later, it was blogging because Linda Ikeji. Now, it seems everywhere is full of Makeup artists.

My dear, you are a killer. You just killed me. What a shape!!!

The only thing i think of now is taking you doggy and pump like i never had sex in the last 3yrs until i explode on your booty. Mehn! Such a shape.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
salt1:

Poor op! I respected you until I read this and your other responses to those who don't share your views. Unsolicited advice? Please try and improve in being gracious. And in punctuations too!
Thanks undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Gassa007: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
sanyahkod:
That No.7 really dey vex me o. Never seen a dolphin before in Nigeria and the very first time I'm seeing it is when being slaughtered by chibuzor and co.
Idiots!!!

Awon alatenuje oshi.
Your brain needs a thorough reset,must everything be against Igbos Something happened in Delta,you're calling Chibuzor.Young man,you better watch it...
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by sanyahkod(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gassa007:

Your brain needs a thorough reset,must everything be against Igbos Something happened in Delta,you're calling Chibuzor.Young man,you better watch it...

E pain chibuzor o...

Pele shogbo?

Don't do that again next time..ok?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Gassa007: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
sanyahkod:

E pain chibuzor o...

Pele shogbo?

Don't do that again next time..ok?
Werey ni bobo yi sha,Ori e ti sapana...mtcheeew
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by sanyahkod(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gassa007:

Werey ni bobo yi sha,Ori e ti sapana...mtcheeew

Omo ibo ton so yoruba...

Eleribuu.
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by holums(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
@Op U ar on point.............the points listed above really depicts this part of the world................one more thing U don't need to reply those that do not agree with ur opinion but some of ur responses will give some people impression that U ar not different from them..........even if U ar to respond pls be more mature in ur choice of words. Shalom!
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by MoNickk(f): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
People like you are the problems of Nigeria, they lick white men's ass, You haven't been to any foreign country in the world, how do you come to conclussion about what you said about Nigeria ??
I can help you buy some senses because you need them.
you're the most unintelligent person in the world.
You're stuck in Nigeria and probably never been to any country to see how things are done.

1. Hypocrisy : Nigeria likes foreign goods ?? In America, we import 70% of what we use.

2. Always showing off ?? Really ?? Have you been to a country where they value Nike or Adidas sneakers and live on borrowed things ?? 90% of Americans don't pay cash when they buy things.

3. Accept corrupt as the norm : Nigeria is not corrupt, have you been to China ?? You need to go to China to know what corruption mean.

4. We hate our Environment : My first day in America, i got to Miami Florida and was so disappointed, i would prefer Ajegunle to what i saw, Do you think America is what they show you on TV ?? Have you been to Queens New York ?? Alabama ?? Mississippi, Louisiana ??

5. We kill animals ?? Really, we kill anything, everything and eat everything in America. We kill and eat Raccoons, rattle snakes, turtles, hogs,Mouse, els, bats, anything you can think of, if we catch that dolphin, e no go believe wetin we go do to him

You're just a hypocrite that needs to travel around the world and stop saying bad things about Nigeria.

You're lame
oshey! minister of tourism and transport. the fact that those other things happen all over the world doesn't make it good. call a spade a spade and not an instrument of labour. she wasn't comparing,just stating facts that all of us are well aware of. there's no need to throw insults.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
holums:
@Op U ar on point.............the points listed above really depicts this part of the world................one more thing U don't need to reply those that do not agree with ur opinion but some of ur responses will give some people impression that U ar not different from them..........even if U ar to respond pls be more mature in ur choice of words. Shalom!
Yeah thanks, I won't try it next time
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Richyoungnigga I'm sorry about all I said to you, Truepass I'm also sorry I didn't mean what I asked of you, I'm just a cool lady living a cool life

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by lordcenred(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
7.  We have no love for animals
Remember the innocent dolphin killed in Delta state? Yes, Nigerians don’t care about animals. Not at all!

Abeg siddon well!
Animal na for wetin? For dating I guess, no be for chop
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Harvard13(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
babe u fine oh

erm, but i noticed u registered on NL on june 22 but already have 800+ posts!! u be baba ohhhhhh
Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Fat girl.
People are hustling and making money in Nigeria, while you jump around sucking every dick in town.

What do you do for a living ?? Nothing.
How old are you ?? 45.
What are your achievements ?? Nothing, probably still live with your parents .

Go suck some more dicks
She already tendered an apology or are you that blind not to have read it

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I'm mentally unstable not to accept an apology from a fat girl
Pride won't take you anywhere bro. Trust me, you don't know where you'll both meet in the nearest future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexkillz Must Go!! / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.