Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu (3154 Views)

Ibos React With Hashtags / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Sammy0two(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2016
I have watched with keen interest the battle between Senator Dino and Bola Tinubu and i can see that majority of those hailing Dino are ibos. Why is this so, do their culture condone women battery, or they are just pained Tinubu spearheaded the failure of their Son
Battery is something that should be condemned estpecially towards the female folks so you can imagine my surprise when i see sane (not sure though) individuals hailing dino's action. Unless you dont have a mother or sister will you see one idiot threatening the female folks and you will feel comfortable or its either you are a wife-beater yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Adaezeagu(f): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2016
sammy0two

i no do government for school ooo

if you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Because he is the slayer of their hope., GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
He kicked out GEJ, so they decided to take phensic for the ijaw man's headache while he stashes his loot in faraway lands.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by alade112(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
They love those who re against the government People like saraki,fayose,obanikoro,omisore,dino,dasuki,Dokunbo Ekweremadu,labaran maku etc cheesy Im anti-government I dont hate,support or against the government. I pray dy love me too cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by naijaGhandi: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Not all ibos, some ibos support anyone against PMB, jagaban nd apc. Let's see if that will help them, who knows...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by temitemi1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
why do tinubu hate igbos cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Nne5: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
What sort of Nonsense is this?
It's no more Igbos hate yoruba and hausa and buhari,you've upgraded to igbos hate tinubu.

Y'all should stop inciting hate where there's none..
I wonder how anything tinubu take concern igbos.Rubbish.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by attacker321: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sammy0two:
[s]I have watched with keen interest the battle between Senator Dino and Bola Tinubu and i can see that majority of those hailing Dino are ibos. Why is this so, do their culture condone women battery, or they are just pained Tinubu spearheaded the failure of their Son
Battery is something that should be condemned estpecially towards the female folks so you can imagine my surprise when i see sane (not sure though) individuals hailing dino's action. Unless you dont have a mother or sister will you see one idiot threatening the female folks and you will feel comfortable or its either you are a wife-beater yourself[/s].

Why can't you people let just one day go without talking about Igbos

Do you see us in your dreams like Pastor Tunde Bakare?

Every day Igbo this, Igbo that, nawa ooo. embarassed

BTW, did you condemn the useless uncouth Wizkid when he threatend Linda Ikeji, a woman?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Sammy0two(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
temitemi1:
why do tinubu hate igbos cool
How

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Sammy0two(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

Face the question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Sammy0two(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

BTW, did you condemn the useless uncouth Wizkid when he threatend Linda Ikeji, a woman?
Yes we did and that was why she was advised to report to the police even though we all knew linda was at fault

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by theEYe21(f): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Because he's very sly and a snake!
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by johnwizey: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dey are just sad Tinubu delivered south-west votes to Buhari and not GEJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Samtob90(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Go through the statistic of men that battered or killed their wives, they constitute 80%. So it is their culture.
Don't quote me until you get the statistics.
Also, since Tinubu was behind how their god/mesiah was sent from aso rock, their have never known peace and as such hate the man

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by attacker321: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sammy0two:
Yes we did and that was why she was advised to report to the police even though we all knew linda was at fault

What is Linda's fault?

She is a blogger/gossiper so what do you expect?

Wizkid was so pained because Linda said the truth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Everyday igbo igbo igbo....I keep saying it, there is something about igbos that gives some fools sleepless night...especially people from the OP tribe. Is either they feel threatened or pure complex issue. They feel choked being more sourtherner cos of the igbos grin. Anway who send them...and who takes them seriously, even their masters dont.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by rhymaster: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
succed:
Everyday igbo igbo igbo....I keep saying it, there is something about igbos that gives some fools sleepless night...especially people from the OP tribe. Is either they feel threatened or pure complex issue. They feel choked being more sourtherner cos of the igbos grin. Anway who send them...and who takes them seriously, even their masters dont.

Ibos hate everyone and anything that exposes their lies! Since 1967, Ibos lies have been completely exposed, so much so no one accords them any respect in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. No one pays them any type of special attention and anything or anyone they associate with always fails from Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Dasuki, Ekeremandu, Saraki, Odulah even their ill advised war cost them 3 M souls! Their latest failure is GEJ, who failed miserably after they put all their investment and hope on him.

In a larger context, Ibos hate almost everyone even their fellow Ibos. Anambra hates people from Ebonyi and Imo, Osus are hated, Imo doing better than Anambra causes a lot of bitterness. Enugu is seen as irrelevant and Abia the cesspit of dirt, odium and backward black hole. The best medicine for Ibo hate is to ignore the Ibo, they are maybe 5th or 6th class citizens in Nigeria. Let other parts of Nigeria keep them on a short leash and away from important responsibilities and their heritage of land and culture. Anything this people touch or associate with always goes down the drain, except of course Nigeria is ready and always working hard to counter the negative pull forces of the Ibos to destroy the country!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by rhymaster: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nne5:
What sort of Nonsense is this?
It's no more Igbos hate yoruba and hausa and buhari,you've upgraded to igbos hate tinubu.

Y'all should stop inciting hate where there's none..
I wonder how anything tinubu take concern igbos.Rubbish.

Ibos hate everyone and anything that exposes their lies! Since 1967, Ibos lies have been completely exposed, so much so no one accords them any respect in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. No one pays them any type of special attention and anything or anyone they associate with always fails from Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Dasuki, Ekeremandu, Saraki, Odulah even their ill advised war cost them 3 M souls! Their latest failure is GEJ, who failed miserably after they put all their investment and hope on him.

In a larger context, Ibos hate almost everyone even their fellow Ibos. Anambra hates people from Ebonyi and Imo, Osus are hated, Imo doing better than Anambra causes a lot of bitterness. Enugu is seen as irrelevant and Abia the cesspit of dirt, odium and backward black hole. The best medicine for Ibo hate is to ignore the Ibo, they are maybe 5th or 6th class citizens in Nigeria. Let other parts of Nigeria keep them on a short leash and away from important responsibilities and their heritage of land and culture. Anything this people touch or associate with always goes down the drain, except of course Nigeria is ready and always working hard to counter the negative pull forces of the Ibos to destroy the country!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by 33xtr06r: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaster:

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU'RE A SWORN ENEMY OF JUSTICE, FAIRNESS AND EQUITY.

For the most of your useless rants I shall help you out.

The bile-filled hatred as bequeathed to you by your wicked forbears has indeed beclouded your sense of reasoning as to resort to outright lies since the Yorubas have merely survived by making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

In 1967-70, Yoruba abobakus took up arms against Biafrans when they had no just cause to do so.

After the civil war Yoruba miscreants connived and robbed Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and gave £20 to only those who could prove they had bank accounts.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/revisiting-the-asaba-massacres/

Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre by Murtala,  Awolowo and their Cohorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

Remember, Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

The gross injustice and wickedness against the Igbo Nation have not deterred the Igbos from doing excellently and even competing on the world stage. The Igbo Nation remains unstoppable...

chesterlee post:
Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.
#NnamdiKanu we hear u! 30 days and counting, armored carriers in front of your parents home, all unnecessary! Stay strong!

#MadamKOOBiafra is the SM hashtag. Keep Talking on FB and Twitter @HNNAfrica. Im reading all tweets and posts. #HNNAfrica is the only media giving u the voice. Never mind the international media. They are now too busy with France.

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals. 

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood. 
I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys. 

Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by kettle84(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

my bros, they are seriously jealous of Igbos that is why day and night igbo ring in their heads like a bell

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by 33xtr06r: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaster:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

Some time ago your masters dared Yorubas on Ilorin and Offa, declaring, "We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

In the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your masters and heaven was not let loose.

Abdu$9l9mi and co poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.
Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Despite his kneeling and weeping before a junior officer, Gen Oladipo Diya was jailed for plotting a coup to unseat his master Abacha. He has not being his usual self as he was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office. Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common man on the street.

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

Awolowo used starvation to kill millions of Easterners and he ended up in a miserable way by suicide and died fulfilled as he was short-changed from being the ruler of the country by the same people he served to unleash death on Igbos. 

MKO Abiola committed a lot of atrocities against the country. Aside looting national treasury he was known to sponsor many of the coups in Nigeria. He arrogantly sunk some containers of Christian books and paid off the importer just to curry favour from his Islamic masters, and he indeed died unfulfilled.

MKO Abiola boasted that he can do without the Igbos. But when Yorubas started their trouble in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Republic in mind prominent Igbos joined NADECO to champion the course to restore Abiola's mandate.

Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion boasted of his killing spree on Igbo civilians. And he ended his life in a most miserable way - he ate his own excrement until he chose death in 2014.

During that 1967-70 civil war, the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc, and boasted of his killing spree on the Igbo civilians.

Benjamin Adekunle exploit was mainly in shooting defenceless Biafran civilians. He even had to kill Isaac Adaka Boro just to claim his exploits for himself.
Imagine backstabbing and killing someone who helped you in fighting to penetrate Biafr*, just for your selfish end!
Without doubts your Benjamin Adekunle is a coward like the rest ass-lickers.

And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The black scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafr* because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by attacker321: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaster:

How did Nnamdi Azikiwe fail? Nnamdi Azikiwe remains Nigeria's first president and no amount of hatred from you can change that.

Ojukwu remains the only Nigerian soldier to have challenged Nigeria to a war frontally, no other tribe has been able to do that.

Stella Odua is in the national Assembly.

Ekeremmadu is the DSP.

I don't blame you sha, what more can be expected from a son of soka forest.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by attacker321: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
33xtr06r, you will kill these children of a fallen demon oo.

Chai! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by MXrep: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
whenever any i.diot run into trouble he/she want to shift attention to igbos. what concern igbo with tinubu and malaye palavar.
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by rhymaster: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
33xtr06r:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

Some time ago your masters dared Yorubas on Ilorin and Offa, declaring, "We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

In the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your masters and heaven was not let loose.

Abdu$9l9mi and co poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.
Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Despite his kneeling and weeping before a junior officer, Gen Oladipo Diya was jailed for plotting a coup to unseat his master Abacha. He has not being his usual self as he was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office. Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common man on the street.

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

Awolowo used starvation to kill millions of Easterners and he ended up in a miserable way by suicide and died fulfilled as he was short-changed from being the ruler of the country by the same people he served to unleash death on Igbos. 

Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion boasted of his killing spree on Igbo civilians. And he ended his life in a most miserable way - he ate his own excrement until he chose death in 2014.

MKO Abiola committed a lot of atrocities against the country. Aside looting national treasury he was known to sponsor many of the coups in Nigeria. He arrogantly sunk some containers of Christian books and paid off the importer just to curry favour from his Islamic masters, and he indeed died unfulfilled.

MKO Abiola boasted that he can do without the Igbos. But when Yorubas started their trouble in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Republic in mind prominent Igbos joined NADECO to champion the course to restore Abiola's mandate.
[/s]

Irrelevant trash. I don't read nonsense from clueless posters. If you start a useless war and get hammered, that's your fault and no crying as victim will save you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by rhymaster: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
attacker321:

How did nnamdi Azikiwe fail? Nnamdi Azikiwe remains Nigeria's first president and no amount of hatred you can change that.

Ojukwu remains the only Nigerian soldier to have challenged Nigeria to a war frontally, no other tribe has been able to do that.

Stella Odua is in the national Assembly.

Ekeremmadu is the DSP.

I don't blame you sha, what more can be expected from a son of soka forest.

[/s]

Trash! Animal talk don start again! Who let out these clueless posters in 2016? Your ilk should not be here!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by 33xtr06r: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
rhymaster:
Irrelevant trash. I don't read nonsense from clueless posters. If you start a useless war and get hammered, that's your fault and no crying as victim will save you!
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, Igbos have not forgotten how the treacherous Awolowo betrayed the agreement he made with Ojukwu. And how Awo alongside your wicked people colluded with Yakubu Gowon to commit genocide on millions of Igbos and Easterners for daring to have a separate existence.
And your god Awolowo who was later discarded by his Northern slave masters like a piece of sh1t could only but end his life in a most miserable way by suicide, just like in the similitude of rat poisoning!

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by aressssa: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
ibo hating other people is not limited to Tinubu, Yoruba or other people, they hate themselves too. They hate okorocha same way they hate Tinubu.

Hate is all they know because hate is what they are raised and baptized with..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by rhymaster: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
33xtr06r:

For the most of your useless rants I shall help you out.

The bile-filled hatred as bequeathed to you by your wicked forbears has indeed beclouded your sense of reasoning as to resort to outright lies since the Yorubas have merely survived by making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

In 1967-70, Yoruba abobakus took up arms against Biafrans when they had no just cause to do so.

After the civil war Yoruba miscreants connived and robbed Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and gave £20 to only those who could prove they had bank accounts.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/revisiting-the-asaba-massacres/

Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre by Murtala,  Awolowo and their Cohorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

Remember, Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

The gross injustice and wickedness against the Igbo Nation have not deterred the Igbos from doing excellently and even competing on the world stage. The Igbo Nation remains unstoppable...

chesterlee post:
Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.
#NnamdiKanu we hear u! 30 days and counting, armored carriers in front of your parents home, all unnecessary! Stay strong!

#MadamKOOBiafra is the SM hashtag. Keep Talking on FB and Twitter @HNNAfrica. Im reading all tweets and posts. #HNNAfrica is the only media giving u the voice. Never mind the international media. They are now too busy with France.

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals. 

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood. 
I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys. 

Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

[/s]

See painment! Yawns!! grin grin ;DTrash should be deleted from here, go away with your trash! Didn't bother to read, just cancelled it immediately!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by 33xtr06r: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
rhymaster:
See painment! Trash should be deleted from here, go away with your trash! Didn't bother to read, just cancelled it immediately!
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you'll soon go the ways of your evil fathers - Benjamin Adekunle and Obafemi Awolowo.

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the slaughter by your Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
The question you should ask yourself is what business does the average Ibo man have to do with Mr Tinubu for them to hate him. Stop elevating him above his sphere of influence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers / EXCLUSIVE: How I Want To Be Released - Nnamdi Kanu / See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.