Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing (8767 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by ganisucks(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
The absence of the Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. GeofferyOnyeama, has stalled the ongoing sex scandal hearing of three members of the House of Representatives.
Details soon…
www.punchng.com/breaking-reps-postpone-sex-scandal-hearing/

1 Like

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Based on politicians pervedness They are as guilty as charged

3 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by ganisucks(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
James Entwistle or whatever they call you in US, you will be disgraced out of office. You think everyday is christmas, abi. Shameless bald headed colonial thief

4 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Ofemmanu1: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Awon mofo oshi.
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Jirate(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016

APC minister failed to show up........and at the end of the month, he will be paid his Salary in full. Tell me, is that not Corruption? cool

12 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by todayboy: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Since the representatives involved are northerners they will always postponed it

1 Like

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by IamPatriotic(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
They should discontinue with this irrelevant topic and attend to pressing and burning national issues of they have any to attend to, the men adults and they haven't in anyway run foul of any law in our land, if the needs be, they should be repatriated to the US where they allegedly committed the crime and save us all these unnecessary dramas.

1 Like

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by 9jatriot(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
I thought it was the US ambassador they were expecting, abi them de fear make d guy non really bring the video.
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
What has Foreign Affairs Minister got to do with the investigation. They are looking for excuses.

10 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Grundig: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
todayboy:
Since the representatives involved are northerners they will always postponed it
It is ignorant comments such as the above that does my head in. I read on another thread someone saying the 3 senators are all APC members. Honestly, I don tire for some comments on nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by emmysam2: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sheer waste of time.
Do we need a babalawo to show us that the Member of Rep were guilty of the crime?
Before the US govt came up with the allegations, they had full proof to back up the allegations. They very well know the Diplomatic row that can arise from a false allegations.
I am very appalled that any reasonable Nigerian will be defending those Members of Reps knowing fully well who are politicians are.
Shebi they are asking for videos as evidence,?, videos they will surely get.
The useless Members of Reps thought they are in Nigeria where CCTV cameras don't work if at all they exists?
God DON catch them!!
Awon oni ranu.

11 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by BossKratos: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
angry

They should keep dodging but they should remember that they can't dodge justice forever!

FBI over to you!
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by globe16: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
ganisucks:
James Entwistle or whatever they call you in US, you will be disgraced out of office. You think everyday is christmas, abi. Shameless bald headed colonial thief
are you one of the rep members?

9 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by olexjay(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wtf
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Harwoyeez(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Naija we hail thee
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by femiakinbully(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Shame on these guys mehn .......

4 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by arsenal33: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
If they have to buy new SUVs, they never postpone the hearing

7 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by atirolu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Watchout!!!!!!
A major event will over shadow it in the coming week
Nigerian things

5 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by mystry(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
evil men its only GOD that will judge your evil ways. anyways i dont blame you when you think you can get away with any crime you commit because you have money.
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by VictorRomanov: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
ganisucks:

What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by SmartMugu: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Birds of same feather. They all do same whenever they travel, so it's no big deal. This case will be postponed forever until the US forgets it even happened.

1 Like

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by sammyj: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
The US ambassador must release the videos because we must see the end of this shameless people. !!! undecided

1 Like

Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by WebSurfer(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
As usual, nothing they will ever do once and for all, stu-pid set of slowpokes.. They will adjorn and prospone everything politically involved but if it comes to an ordinary citizen, jugdements are passed without delays
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Look at their evil faces!
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by LydayBobo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
We don't need Senators anymore in this country please if you ask me. They all do more harm than good. Just my thoughts
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by Cornerstone001: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by femiakinbully(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
arsenal33:
If they have to buy new SUVs, they never postpone the hearing

they'll fastrack it self ...useless bunch
Re: REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing by davibid: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm not surprised

APC everything is inconclusive

I hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion Killed In Kogi State / Update On Water Supply In Enugu - Enugu State Government / NNPP Wins Kumbotso House Of Reps In Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.